Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Chapter-6- Rudra-Paro: Woh sabki hai, aur wo kisi ka nahin. (Page 12)

Couch_Potato IF-Rockerz
Couch_Potato
Couch_Potato

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Finally watched the epi and unres-ed on pg. 2. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Hats off to you Vicky and many of the other posters in this thread. It was a pleasure & intellectually stimulating to read your various takes on the episode.

For me 2 scenes really caught my attention-
1. When Rudra tells Laila that he doesnt belong to anyone
2. The one where Paro twirls around without a care in the world. The reason the 2nd scene stayed with me, is because I did the same thing before I got married. I married early at the age of 22. So while my folks were away even I tried one of my wedding lehengas and twirled away like no tomorrow. Sanaya got the emotional quotient of that scene perfectly. For a moment I felt i was in her place.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KhurafatiKalashSS88jaya100spate22GuineaopsyellowMoronsKiMallikaSofna

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Hats off to you Vicky and many of the other posters in this thread. It was a pleasure & intellectually stimulating to read your various takes on the episode.

For me 2 scenes really caught my attention-
1. When Rudra tells Laila that he doesnt belong to anyone
2. The one where Paro twirls around without a care in the world. The reason the 2nd scene stayed with me, is because I did the same thing before I got married. I married early at the age of 22. So while my folks were away even I tried one of my wedding lehengas and twirled away like no tomorrow. Sanaya got the emotional quotient of that scene perfectly. For a moment I felt i was in her place.

You really did that NB? When I saw the epi I though does girls really do this before their marriage, but after reading this I understand Paro more. Me I was more like crying my eye off before marriage.Confused 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aksujiKhurafatiKalashSS88Sultan_Of_SwingGuineaMoronsKiMallikaspate22Sofna

opsyellow IF-Sizzlerz
opsyellow
opsyellow

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Nice post dearClap

MoronsKiMallika

Julie_Star Goldie
Julie_Star
Julie_Star

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Nice take! There is really nothing between Rudra and Leila rather than sex.

Paro is such an innocent child, can't beleive this innocent sweet girl will have an awful life ahead so sad I totally fell for her Cry

I really like the step this PH are taking everything makes perfect sense so far.

Paro theme song is so beautiful Star

MoronsKiMallika

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Fabulous MKM Clap
Fate ! Yes ...leads the willing and drags the reluctant.Smile

Loved the tender scene between ThakurSa and Thakurian ...sheis unaware of his nefarious activities and he wants her to remain so. 
 Loved the sizzling hot scene between Rudra and Laila Embarrassed that puts to rest the burning question LOLFor now Laila is clear about her position in Rudra's life and he remains completely unattached.
Paro thought she is choosing the fate decided for by others but ends up deciding her own fate when she sees Rudra while in her bridal outfit.

MoronsKiMallika

-MIMOSA- Goldie
-MIMOSA-
-MIMOSA-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Thats a brilliant post dear...Clap...

MoronsKiMallika

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Vicks..wonderful analysis, with a lot of humor ka tadka!!!LOL

The episode was quite good, n really loved Thakur n his wife's scene...Rudra as usual smoking hot...Laila...ummm...ok...but dunno why I just dint like the whole RuLa scene esp their intimacy...well, I told, dunno why!!

But, the most needed sothing n calming effect provided at the end by Paro...I just love every thing about this gal...as I told the most needed calming effect...the whole episode was intense n that one scene of Paro had the magical soothing effect...last two minutes were enough to calm our nerves...so think what wil happen wen Paro, will enter into Rudra's life! Rudra is devoid of every emotions, just because he doesn't believe in love...for him there is nothing called love in this world...thats why he can be no one's n vice versa! n Paro only knows how to spread love! This equation gonna be interesting!

Any ways, regarding the butterfly Rukmini...well I think it symbolizes hope...in common belief butterflies are indicators for something going to happen in near future... I think thats why ST has chosen a butterfly as Paro's friend n well wisher.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07MoronsKiMallikaspate22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rangrasiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index