Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Awesome..Then reformed Rudra it isπŸ˜† I need to wait for another year i guessπŸ˜†

I don't think Rudra will ever be reformed. He can be cleansed and won over by love - but as in 'sudharnaa-sudharnaa' may not happen. Paro ko hi jigar karnaa padegaa.πŸ˜†
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: babycakes23

awesome post mkm

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Lol, that's cute.Thanks.πŸ˜†...I want to see Rudra's WTBEEP expression when he sees this neeli bimaari as dahejj with Paro.πŸ˜†

oh yes!! finally got the importance of that neeli titli...its THE DAHEJ
I used to wonder why they r using this superficial titli so much...
Edited by aksuji - 10 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Mallika. Nice post. I like how you've contrasted their characters- she wishes to adopt the whole planet, he wants to be left alone. He was rather clinical with Laila, not that she seemed to mind. hey I like that plastic butterfly, she's always leading Paro to Rudra. Or bad news. Or in this case, both. BTW, did anyone else find Aman's early morning patriotism a little too heavy. I almost clapped my hands in glee when Rudra said Ho gaya,? Ja jeep nikaal. And the shikaar-sher dialogue was quite impressive. He's after all a strategic soldier. You don't become Major Sahab at 28 by just showing off some Rajni-Dabang hybrid moves. :P 
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your post! Fate is probs laughing lol and cucumber in my fridge? Wow
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally watched the epi and unres-ed on pg. 2. πŸ˜Š
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hats off to you Vicky and many of the other posters in this thread. It was a pleasure & intellectually stimulating to read your various takes on the episode.

For me 2 scenes really caught my attention-
1. When Rudra tells Laila that he doesnt belong to anyone
2. The one where Paro twirls around without a care in the world. The reason the 2nd scene stayed with me, is because I did the same thing before I got married. I married early at the age of 22. So while my folks were away even I tried one of my wedding lehengas and twirled away like no tomorrow. Sanaya got the emotional quotient of that scene perfectly. For a moment I felt i was in her place.

opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Hats off to you Vicky and many of the other posters in this thread. It was a pleasure & intellectually stimulating to read your various takes on the episode.

For me 2 scenes really caught my attention-
1. When Rudra tells Laila that he doesnt belong to anyone
2. The one where Paro twirls around without a care in the world. The reason the 2nd scene stayed with me, is because I did the same thing before I got married. I married early at the age of 22. So while my folks were away even I tried one of my wedding lehengas and twirled away like no tomorrow. Sanaya got the emotional quotient of that scene perfectly. For a moment I felt i was in her place.

You really did that NB? When I saw the epi I though does girls really do this before their marriage, but after reading this I understand Paro more. Me I was more like crying my eye off before marriage.πŸ˜• 
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice take! There is really nothing between Rudra and Leila rather than sex.

Paro is such an innocent child, can't beleive this innocent sweet girl will have an awful life ahead so sad I totally fell for her 😭

I really like the step this PH are taking everything makes perfect sense so far.

Paro theme song is so beautiful ⭐️
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous MKM πŸ‘
Fate ! Yes ...leads the willing and drags the reluctant.😊

Loved the tender scene between ThakurSa and Thakurian ...sheis unaware of his nefarious activities and he wants her to remain so. 
 Loved the sizzling hot scene between Rudra and Laila 😳 that puts to rest the burning question πŸ˜†For now Laila is clear about her position in Rudra's life and he remains completely unattached.
Paro thought she is choosing the fate decided for by others but ends up deciding her own fate when she sees Rudra while in her bridal outfit.