Chapter-6- Rudra-Paro: Woh sabki hai, aur wo kisi ka nahin. - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by showviewer

You got that right...man proposes and ...
Loving the contrasts they are building among characters, each with a distinct way of thinking.

Thank you.😳... I guess Rudra and Paro are SO OPPOSITE that their personality traits and dynamics are easy to separate.
Originally posted by sona_naksh

awesum take madam ... 🤗
n i luvd ur take on butterfly n laila ... 🤣

Thanks cookie!🤗...That makkhan makkhi gets on my nerves BECAUSE OF BAD SPECIAL EFFECTS.😆
Originally posted by _SenbonZakura_

Aaye Haaye MKM ji! Jhappi le lo aap toh bas! 🤗

Aao mere gale pad jaao!🤗
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thank you and i LOVE the jovial you!😳... Yep. Its not like I feel bad for Laila. Why should anyone? Rudra has shown her the mirror and its cracked - if she still loves her reflection - ITS HER PROBLEM. 

Thakurain Sa doesn't have a great fate ahead - JUST A FEELING. 

Don't worry, you will get that Puppy-Rottweiler look in Rudra's eyes for his Parolata a lot of times this week.😆

I am hoping Thakurain-Sa will lead the revolution to overthrow Thakur-Sa's GUNDA RAAJ... 😆

Aao mere gale pad jaao!🤗

I am not as halka as our phool ki patti Sanaya... Agar mai gale padhi toh gale ki nass khinch jaaegi!! 😆 😆

BTW, I am Anky! I just felt the need to tell you my name pata nahi kyun! 😆
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Nahhhiii we can't have an MU... it's... too soon. 😭😭

You're a great writer Vic 🤗

I just don't extend that courtesy to soap writers. I'mJustSaying

Cynic4lyf

I will sell you something someday.⭐️

Dream Dust!😳
Great post as always 👍🏼
Originally posted by moniloveasya

hey vicky
i really missed u
thank god i start watching this show n i i find u here
wow
ur take on rudra i love that n laila ke kya kahne

Thank you!🤗... Aap jahaan yaad karenge, hum wahaan pahonch jaayenge.

Thank you.😳... I guess Rudra and Paro are SO OPPOSITE that their personality traits and dynamics are easy to separate.

Yes and that is quite stark, to say the least, but even the difference between Laila and Paro, two women in Rudra's life (so far 😆) interesting play there. Laila is not going away anytime soon.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Guinea

Lovely post , love your comparison between paro and rudra's character.    

I am seriously loving the show ...it is so beautifully shot . The lights in the night scene come all from the lanterns / lamps etc it looks magical ...I think I will eventually even like the blue plastic butterfly.😆

The thakursa- thaukariyan scene , very nice ...sadia looked so  pretty . So what is in that diary that thakur sa protects it even when he is asleep His kaali kartoot I guess ... 
Their is a nice romance between both of them ...how genuine is the love , time will tell ...

So today was laila's entry 😉 Well ankita was looking like an overpainted / overmade up nautch girl , which she is supposed too...acted fine. right now her character is typical hindi film vampish ...her real challenge would be when paro becomes a part of rudra's life . Though rudra isn't hers ...he doesn't belong to anyone else either so in her own way , she is content ... I  am looking forward to see how her character develops. 
Ashish looked super hot in the black kurta..😳 Just awesome . His whole body language is just fantastic for the role of rudra.

Paro's scene was beautiful ...loved her earlier in the pale orange dress when she was taking measurements of her mamisa ...and then in the wedding dress , omg what a beauty . Sanaya played the shy , simple girl ...eagerly looking forward to her new life and being a bride ...how lovely was that . Such a nuanced restrained performance...Paro is so full of love , dreams and hope , even with an unknown fear lurking somewhere ...

MKM did you notice something in today's episode ...the accents have become a lot simpler ...wheather it is thakursa , laila, rudra or paro ...all were talking in simpler hindi . Maybe a conscious decision by the PH ..

Thank you and i agree. Usually, all ST shows are shot beautifully , even after they move indoors to studios and set ups. Its not Aashish, its Rudra who has got that heat factor. You have to see an actor wear the robes of a character and he/she become a totally different person. Its the power of writing and good acting. 

Paro has to be water to Rudra's rocks - and that is how we get the story of a mountain and a waterfall. 😳

Yes, the language is comparatively simplified. 

Laila is a stereotype as of now, but we can expect shades of Iago in her later - once she has nothing to lose.