Frequent Posters

samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ‘ Awosome post , snaya,s scene was the best scene of today's epi , for me 
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘. Love the way you've gotten into the heart of Paro, Sunara.
To me the highlight of the episode was the lengha scene because it was so real. The excitement when you see your wedding outfit and all your dreams are in front of your eyes is amazing. I did the same thing as Paro except I made my whole family watch as I twirled...I didn't have the patience to wait until I was alone.πŸ˜†
Paro's innocent joy as she's twirling reminded me of the BB dance where she's spinning because her life is out of control and Rudra reaches out and catches her. Rudra is going to be spinning her around from now on but he will also be the one who will stop her from spinning out of control. ,
sonapari thumbnail
Good post...
Perfectly said sunara.
It seems that many characters in this show hinge on good/evil fence line  except paro's character...
Obiviously if  other characters have shades of grey or are just considered going for need based relationships is relative...This depends on everyone's perspective of life,marriage,relationships.
But majorsa,laila ,thakur all seem to be grey character to me...so paro is the saving grace ...
Paro is so pure,so innocent ,so in her own world...
I am feeling bad for her that her dream,her marriage day is going to get ruined by future events...
And on that note,,,I hope they potray laila in away that we will feel bad for her when track comes to an end...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: VIMAL89

Completely agree Paro is the ray of sunshine . Last scene today episode was big example . Hats off to Sanaya for the beautiful portrayal of Paro . 

truly! Sanaya is doing an amazing job as Paro!! She is such a delight to watch...yet..at the same time, due to the tragedy looming ahead, her every smile, every little joy is heartbreaking to watch knowing it will all be taken away from her..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

She has a mix of Ariel & Belle she is looking exactly like a Disney princess πŸ˜‰

aww ya!! that is one way of putting it Aliyah! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
sonapari thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

truly! Sanaya is doing an amazing job as Paro!! She is such a delight to watch...yet..at the same time, due to the tragedy looming ahead, her every smile, every little joy is heartbreaking to watch knowing it will all be taken away from her..

It's goping to be difficult to watch ...😭
Lots of klenex tissues will be required ...
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aruni50218

@ Red - Yeah it might be... Your theory goes with what Sanaya has said about Paro in the article Anupama has translated..

"Q- How much do you relate with your character?
A- I play Paaro. A common village girl. It was tough because I am nowhere close to it in real life. If you scare her, she would be so. But would'nt come down on her knees infront of anyone. Rudra is straightforward. Life , as and how plays itself with Paaro, she adjusts accordingly.

Q-That means she isnt strong...how would she attract the audience?
A- She isnt strong because she is real. Commonly, village girls are like that. She isnt a strong one like Rudra but in future episodes you'd find her taking a stand. Fear in life is important. It alerts us. And then its a fictional show. We cant implement 100% reality in it. People need to understand that..."

oh! i had forgotten about this article... so it just might be how its gonna be then...
thanks 4 reminding! :D
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

aww ya!! that is one way of putting it Aliyah! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Seriously it's true though she's no less than a Disney princess from a fairytale world. Like you would said it in Skin white as snow, hair black as night. That is exactly what Paro looks like a Disney princess. She's still a child, so innocent & sweet everyone is so mature infront of her.

That was the highlight of today's episode to me. It's every girls dream, We are going to be needed alot of tissues because this girl is just amazing in emotional scenes that you can't help but cry for her. πŸ˜­ The scene today was so Beautiful yet sad, poor innocent girl will be put in jail for no crime of hers πŸ˜­
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
cant help feeling so low after watching today's episode .. 
My heart is now bleeding for only Paro ... πŸ˜­ i dont know why I cant be able to enjoy this anymore πŸ˜­
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i stll cant get out frm the THAILA shock🀣
Paro...innocence redifined❀️