Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Paro - A ray of sunshine in the murky depths..

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
This story, ST introduced to us telling that
"every major character except for Paro will be grey..."

And while I watched the episode today I realized that the episode itself was indeed the embodiment of this statement..

A murky episode.. my thoughts, emotions were darker.. disturbed.. and through that murky fog I saw that precap in the middle... n the fog lifted a little..
And as the final part unfolded and innocent Paro dressed as a bride mischievously grinning in her solitude, at her rare adventurous streak..she was so innocently happy with the great adventure she was going to have by trying out the joda without anyone knowing..she is that innocent...
n like a titilia herself played with her friend Rukmani... it was truly like a ray of sunshine for me amidst the chaos, the darkness and the grey clouds.. my heart soared in happiness as I watched her angelic face alight with innocent joy...

In this story this is Paro's role.. a murky canvas.. already bloodied...muddied and distorted.. her innocence.. purity...sweetness are so foreign to it.. and when that innocence is breached... n when she is dragged in to this, she will be like that proverbial ray of sunshine...

yet... as we saw at the last second.. the murkiness will slowly invade her sweet innocence too.. n try to taint her with it..

Its going to be an interesting journey... for her.. for rudra...n for all of us...

Edited by princessunara - 06 January 2014 at 10:09am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07princessep13ipkkkloony-toonys_torontohopelessnessipkknd10mansajhayakhnkhushi_arnavkiAnnie0247mastiSanayakashevkharunyaSweetSanny[email protected]KaSh-RoxVeraRebeccaDaphnenashniniSaRun_31crazyforsanayaTwinky28Dexter007jeesieSarunarshiyRainy01ghalaJulie_StarSkyfallKhurafatiKalashsugarhugsLoveYouChutki..1sarunshagun-rockssslmay11lamsFawadiliciousfatim30lylownoreennilmiDefLeppardHopeArhi_2205sonapariSanzforSushI-Heart-SanzsanluvugRishita.SIholicipkknd-fanAmazingAmyvanitha3dddsoapsSS88samiraoNNN-08-showviewerZeffyhoney-sweetyBeauceantAruni.SaRun.dmg2cjaya100SM_317sps0114Sidda8LadyLaLaCDloveSanzBarbiegogumaincandescentFAYKHAN29BigBoss11.sbk2SublimeSanayaCandYlicious_SVIMAL.SMOmNaMaSteOm.FemmeFatale.MeeraHKParud_ForeverGodhuliLogonNaz_nisarGuineaBillyJean.Arshi.Sugi.IPKxAaliya

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Totally agree. She was the only ray of light in the whole episode... 

The rest of the epi was clouded with dark deeds of others, who are much older, mature men and women... 

Paro, with her childish innocence, is about to step into this mess, armed with what? 

So far they have shown Paro as a fragile girl... But i am sure just being innocent is not gonna be enough for her to survive...

Edited by aruni50218 - 06 January 2014 at 10:04am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07princessep13ipkkkSarunarshiybarsanaSkyfalllamsSS88gogumaFAYKHAN29xAaliyaprincessunaraArshi.Sugi.IPK

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Just loved the last scene with Sanaya..
She looked so pure,so innocent while twirling with that bridal attire playfully..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13decent07SarunarshiyRainy01SkyfallSS88vanitha3dgogumashowviewerGuineaVIMAL.SMFAYKHAN29princessunara

Faerydae IF-Rockerz
Faerydae
Faerydae

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Paro is too innocent and Rudra is just opposite. ..omg.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07Skyfallvanitha3dshowviewergogumaFAYKHAN29princessunara

Guinea IF-Sizzlerz
Guinea
Guinea

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NicklausBarbie

Just loved the last scene with Sanaya..
She looked so pure,so innocent while twirling with that bridal attire playfully..

That was a beautiful scene ...every girl's dream Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07princessep13SkyfallshowviewerSanzBarbieprincessunara

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Ah! Sunara, you finger is always on the pulse of Paro, very true...soon we will see the fallen angel and her trauma as she is dragged into the depths on this dark and murky world.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07princessep13SkyfallSS88vanitha3dSanzBarbiegogumaFAYKHAN29princessunara

AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
nice post Sunara
loved da last scene Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07gogumaprincessunara

showviewer IF-Rockerz
showviewer
showviewer

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aruni50218

Totally agree. She was the only ray of light in the whole episode... 

The rest of the epi was clouded with dark deeds of others, who are much older, mature men and women... 

Paro, with her childish innocence, is about to step into this mess, armed with what? 

So far they have shown Paro as a fragile girl... But i am sure just being innocent is not gonna be enough for her to survive...

True...but we all are products of our experience, when her world shatters that is when her true journey of courage, forgiveness, love and redemption will start. This will be a long, arduous task for Paro with heartbreaks, tears and finally healing.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07SkyfallSS88gogumaAruni.SanzBarbieFAYKHAN29princessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index