Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 88)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

Originally posted by .Nafisa.

MEIEJ NEWS - Vivian's characters being killed off (both RK/KRK out of the show) and Drashti remaining in the show to be a Superstar, but 20 years leap like Do Dil Ek Jaan. Nautanki films I think have been pressured by Colors, Colors CEO tweet said a new phase in the story, I think they are going for a revamp and it will be like Uttaran with a daughter being born which is going to be Drashti and a new lead male, I'm thinking Rithwikh Dhanjani as last week 15th January he tweeted he would like to work with Drashti Dhami, seems like a hint now, he must got a call from Nautanki Films. 
Oh boy the pankhis will b sad and give dharna outside STs office. Lol

Twitter is on fire right now, but they seem very upbeat, likely a pretence. Some people can never be straight.

Edited by .Nafisa. - 22 January 2014 at 6:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reena544

Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

OMG.. Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in 2States? Shocked Shocked They better not mess it up Angry (some special feels associated with that book) LOL Wink LOL

Chetan is a fab Indian Writer. i have read that book. a nice and refreshing one. Hope they will not reduce it to rubble.

Dharma Production. lets see...
But Alia Bhatt as south indian girl? I think wrong choice.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Pantheramai_manmaujiJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Aaaj tohh Dil pataa nai kyun garden garden hoyyying- pataa nai why? LOL Evil Smile
Control shontrol karr leo thodaa.. Wink GP GP GP Silly ROFL

@Gator: Heccckkk nawww dude. can't go against my pratigya to boycott all NAUTANKI shows! LOL I love reading funny stuff- who doesn't -and that's sumthing that depressing show will NEVER be- FUNNY and COOL- the way that writer describes it to be..

@Poornima: Yeah exactly! Arjun can pull off Punjabi dude look (Coz he's one) but Alia as a Tamilian!? IDK.. Lemme watch "HIGHWAY" first- maybe she'll surprise us! IMO she's got this "DIVA" tag attached to her after SOTY and it's so hard to view her as something else.. But she's just one film old.. So Pataa nahi...I saw the first look poster of 2States- and she reminded me of Parineeti Chopra Confused WEIRD..

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 22 January 2014 at 8:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mai_manmaujiPanthera

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
hello dosto ki haal-chaal haiSmile...aur ye kya ho raha hai Confusedhumare pyare padosiyo se iss tarah se badla liya ja raha haiConfused...bahut nainsaafi hai bhaiLOLLOL tiwari uncle itna julam na karo,din-raat mehnat ki hai unhone aapko feedback dene me aur aap log uska iss tarah se badla le rahe hoWinkLOLbahut galat baat hai,plzzz aisa na karoLOLwaise meri puri sympathy padosiyo k saath hai...''aakhir bura waqt aane per apne padosiyo ka saath na diya to kya kiya''LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVI

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gator

Originally posted by .Nafisa.

MEIEJ NEWS - Vivian's characters being killed off (both RK/KRK out of the show) and Drashti remaining in the show to be a Superstar, but 20 years leap like Do Dil Ek Jaan. Nautanki films I think have been pressured by Colors, Colors CEO tweet said a new phase in the story, I think they are going for a revamp and it will be like Uttaran with a daughter being born which is going to be Drashti and a new lead male, I'm thinking Rithwikh Dhanjani as last week 15th January he tweeted he would like to work with Drashti Dhami, seems like a hint now, he must got a call from Nautanki Films. 
Oh boy the pankhis will b sad and give dharna outside STs office. Lol

Well about bl**dy time!Sleepy Did tewari and co set a new record on flogging a dead bull or what?!Ermm They all knew the whole thing was bull poopiepoo and even the hard n fast followers who've stuck to the forum had been demanding that nautanki put the whip down and stop flogging themCry..errr...I mean the bull! LOLGod knows what's been said whilst I've been awol. Probably been chaining themselves to the fence outside nautanki and colors offices, on hunger strike begging for pity.

So...drashti fans will come back. But will tewari stop the show from being bemaar? I somehow don't think so, if rang rasiya is anything to go by. I hear the hero in that show has woman "issues" wow.Sleepy what  a surpriseShocked and what UNIQUE  characterisation by bemari!

Gator - I just read yesterday's post by serialjunkie.LOL Only read the one but she is good! LOL
In fact was curious enough that I went and watched yesterday's episode. Sleepy Now I understand why there were comments about her posts being more entertaining than the show it self.
Doesn't say much for the show, does it!LOL Seeing as they are supposed to be "professionals"Clown

Nah..Im with Chikni on this one...even tho she threw the dictionary at me...which by the way I caught and gave to her dog, who has ripped it to shreds and "decorated" her room nicely!ApproveLOL
Buy I digress. Nope, I can't bring myself to watch another nautanki "output" of glorifying abuse as love.
A quick glance at the forum shows comments encapsulated by "chemistry" "do dil ek jaan", "they have a long road to travel but will heal each other.." D'ohWHEN!!! GET THIS... WHEN, every article and the actor himself has said that he will be happy that he has done his job as an actor when the audience detests him and hates him!

K peeps..am out and back to slave labor.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72gatormai_manmaujirusha4003MarkZingerBurgrpaljayJAHHNAVI

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Never thought dil itni jaldi garden garden hojayega.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72mai_manmaujiMarkZingerBurgrJAHHNAVIpaljay

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
dosto 2 week pahle maine apne favorite show me quitting drame per bahut gussa kiya tha aur 7 month pahle ss k chirkut show se out hone per bhi mera mood bahut off huaa thaDeadbut ye sab experience karne k  baad mai kewal itna bol sakti hoon ki Indian daily soap dekhne k liye bada majboot dil hona chahiye(taki off-screen or on-screen hone wali nautanki aaram se ghel sakeLOL)ya fir dekhna hi nahi chahiyeOuchDeadLOLhume toh apne show ki off-screen nautanki khatam ho jane per abhi bhi doubt hai isliye ab toh hum kasam khaate hai ki abki baar jhatka laga toh regular kewal ''cartoon channel ya fir animal planet'' hi dekhenge...i am damn sure mere jaise logo k liye wo sabse safe place haiOuchLOLLOLLOL   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIpaljay

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Are the phanki's fine??? Did they suffer a heart attack after this 440 jhatka???

Mera toh dil Garden Garden Ho Gaya...

Hey Guys...Look whose backLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72MarkZingerBurgrmai_manmaujiJAHHNAVIswati1975uspaljayKhatamKahani

Go to top