Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Liks  Aliya promised she would refuse the Nikkah and by the precap it looked like she changed her mind.    Zain gave her an odd look at that and maybe he will refuse.

An article already came out about that. She agrees because of her father who I guess was really weak and dejected till he heard the news. i guess we'll see it later in flashbacks.

Zain will have to say yes, Dolly. They do get married, that's the show😆. He may not be happy, but he's not going to refuse now and do that to his dad. 

I like Zain, he's really does care for his dad. He refused to run away.  Also another thing about him his while he may have put the blame on Aliya he doesn't really lie and deny his own mistakes either. His telling Aliya it was her fault is understandable,..in a way she started the misunderstanding, and while he is responsible for allowing it (even before he knew), of course he would point out her fault in it too.

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

An article already came out about that. She agrees because of her father who I guess was really weak and dejected till he heard the news. i guess we'll see it later in flashbacks.

Zain will have to say yes, Dolly. They do get married, that's the show😆. He may not be happy, but he's not going to refuse now and do that to his dad. 

I like Zain, he's really does care for his dad. He refused to run away.  Also another thing about him his while he may have put the blame on Aliya he doesn't really lie and deny his own mistakes either. His telling Aliya it was her fault is understandable,..in a way she started the misunderstanding, and while he is responsible for allowing it (even before he knew), of course he would point out her fault in it too.

I just hope this show does not turn into the usual Saas Bahu  tensions. Suraiya will be a thorn in this union for sure.  
I hope Aliya will be able to answer her without being disrespectful. 
It will be nice to see these two going back and forth.  At least Aliya will have Usman to protect her. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninand

so pleased. so so much that its a shame.😆

not only because the talentless actor will be gone, but so will be the doormat.. and lets not even get to the demise of that super-shallow-closet-sociopath of a star;) that the actor played. 

And not even the fact that I can be such a silly little meanie holding a gargantuan grudge on such an insignificant little show and totally worthless characters can get my bubble anywhere close to bursting.

jeez, i feel like writing a love ballad for Sultan right away , and singing it outside to my laptop while slowly turning into a icicle. 

yayy.❤️

😆😆😆

What else is there to say, Nina?😆 Chikni and Kat can wax more poetic with you.😆😆

ninand thumbnail
ah the joy ,lik..
poetic eloquence be damned.. my tongue is feeling as twisted as my heart and mind trying to find expression for what's in ,within,.. all thats gushing out are tiny love pretzels , itzy bitzy bites of them on a mission to drown this entire universe.

ooh.. did i mention tears of joy in the mix... i'm doomed.😆
ninand thumbnail
and I have been wanting to tell you- the sultan-madhu holi picture you have in you signature is plain stunning.

KhatamKahani thumbnail

and I have been wanting to tell you- the sultan-madhu holi picture you have in you signature is plain stunning.

Thank you. It's Merry's creation. I have had my option turned off so I haven't seen it in a while. 

Going to sleep now guys. Too tired. GN.
Dolly-heart thumbnail

ah the joy ,lik..

poetic eloquence be damned.. my tongue is feeling as twisted as my heart and mind trying to find expression for what's in ,within,.. all thats gushing out are tiny love pretzels , itzy bitzy bites of them on a mission to drown this entire universe.

ooh.. did i mention tears of joy in the mix... i'm doomed.😆

Are you this ecstatic because of the latest news of someone leaving the Chirkut show
Nina ??
ninand thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Are you this ecstatic because of the latest news of someone leaving the Chirkut show
Nina ??

😆
yeh. Dont know if this is enough for me to check it out again, ever, but this joy is not beholden to any such prospect at all. lol.
Dolly-heart thumbnail

😆
yeh. Dont know if this is enough for me to check it out again, ever, but this joy is not beholden to any such prospect at all. lol.

I have not watched that show since Sultan left.  I wish they had not killed him off and he could come back,  but that is not possible because AR has a new show now on Sony.

Many of us are watching just for him.