Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 58)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by .Nafisa.

Tumhari Pakhi - Something happened last week, I forgot to tell you guys, Naina is Girish's daughter with woman he met in Lucknow when he went to sing there a while back. He was intoxicated when she was conceived. He told Lavanya himself, he didn't have to tell her as she's accepted Naina and in fact she was changing as well, referring to Pakhi as her bhabhi, putting her friends in their place for not accepting her step daughter Naina because of their snobbish ways, telling Ayaan he was wrong to have Pakhi imprisoned etc, last week also Pakhi was released after 1 day because Aayaan was gloating to a friend and the same history teacher and Anshuman overheard everything, they went to release Pakhi immediately and the History teacher apologised and withdrew her complaints but she was duped by Aayaan. But this is the part you guys won't like, Anshuman is still wanting Pakhi out of their lives and trying to turn Aayaan more against Pakhi as after this whole matter he was hiding from Pakhi afraid of her reaction, but Pakhi is actually buttering Aayaan more hoping to win him over with love and it's working as well but Anshuman is trying to break their relationship to make his son hate her again.
Anshuman is SUCH a fool- he's in love already and doesn't know it!! Confused Loved how girish enquired him today - and he had no answers - he's so confused!! And Tanya is a arriving (in a day) - it'll be good for this messed up relationship though coz FINAALYY Anshuman will realize what all he'd be missing if he choses Tanya Dead - I don't like it though coz Paakhi deserves so much better!! And Ayaan - sheeeshh- I get it that it's so hard to earn a kid's trust but for once can he stop shouting like he does- gives me a headache, like his papa wasn't enuff! Paakhi should just step back and watch this whole drama between father and son!! Girish and Laavanya- I don't know what to say!! naina is girish's daughter? Where's the mother? And did he WAIT to tell Lavanya about all this?? That's unfair too right?? Why wait for the baby to arrive and tell the wife after 12-13 months?? And if u have already kept quiet and "pretended" u love her with all ur heart -then why bring out the baby now and wait for the wife (who cannot give him kids) to fall in love with Naina!! Why was he acting like all was well when BUA arrived with the baby?? Gawshhh.. And I thought Anshuman was the worst one- nope Girish takes it all!!

Girish should have just taken the excuse Laavanya gave him, because she can't conceive/barren, he wanted to gift her a child as it's something she can't give them, but he could so he found someone had a child, and because he knew she would react badly in how he went about getting the child in the first place, he waited for her to meet Naina and get to know her, and if it hadn't worked out his Bua would have taken care of the child and he would have supported her upbringing, I'm sure she would have understood the matter, as she offered him that cope out and he didn't take it. 

Anshuman doesn't know his own mind, he realises sometimes what Pakhi is doing for him and his son, but because he started on this plan to oust her out of his life, he doesn't want to put up his hands and just say I was wrong she is right for me and can fit into my life perfectly. He thinks he doesn't want family life at all, Aayaan can be raised by servants and he can concentrate on growing his business.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72paljayJAHHNAVIDolly-heartKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Liks I m not watching DAK.. But the way u describe it sometimes LOL Evil Smile -sounds fun Wink

It is, it's a good show. I don't watch all the shows but I feel confident in saying it's the best show on right now. Thing is, it's under appreciated and everyone just wants nonsensical romance. The characters are multi-layered, characterizations drive the story and even the plot. And it's quite realistic, more realistic than all the other shows on. I had some hopes since it was the 10:30 slot that we may see some realistic, mature relationship. Actually it's way more tame than the CON stuff shown in all serials. They don't really show anything, just you know..them hugging and cut. And it's done in a natural way. No stupid OTT crap. It's actually a relief that they are showing the couple actually having relations unlike some twisted BS serials have shown.

And it's nothing like RK Madhu where they always came off as somewhat desperate and...also somewhat weird and off.

Edited by likarsh - 14 January 2014 at 3:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

[QUOTE=JAHHNAVI]Liks I m not watching DAK.. But the way u describe it sometimes LOL Evil Smile -sounds fun Wink

It is, it's a good show. I don't watch all the shows but I feel confident in saying it's the best show on right now. Thing is, it's under appreciated and everyone just wants nonsensical romance. The characters are multi-layered, characterizations drive the story and even the plot. And it's quite realistic, more realistic than all the other shows on. I had some hopes since it was the 10:30 slot that we may see some realistic, mature relationship. Actually it's way more tame than the CON stuff shown in all serials. They don't really show anything, just you know..them hugging and cut. And it's done in a natural way. No stupid OTT crap. It's actually a relief that they are showing the couple actually having relations unlike some twisted BS serials have shown.

And it's nothing like RK Madhu where they always came off as somewhat desperate and...also somewhat weird and off.
[/QUOTE
Liks did you get a peek at today's show??  I am sure this show is going to get better. 
Today Rashmi (Urmi's S I L )  was arguing with her hubby and they both went at it just like everyday couple.
That Rashmi is a real fire crackerLOL She tells off her M I L and her grandmother in law too.
 I want to see what you think after today's Precap.

snowy72JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yup, I saw today's epidode. The irony if it is, if Gaurav acted like her dear cousin then perhaps she would understand the problem a bit more. Rashmi doesn't think. Her own mother told her to cool it, that should tell her to be more cautious...but nooo...
That being said, she's obviously lashing out and burying her head in the sand, defending herself instead of heeding her mother's words.

As I say, this show has real chatacters.

Edited by likarsh - 14 January 2014 at 3:41pm

snowy72JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I like Mohit Malik Liks.. He's a great actor and I've seen him (ok.. loved him) in Pratigya Thumbs Up Agar aise mein, what if I fell in love with Some-RAT.. Samrat Confused Firr I will watch him get bashed and my heart will ache every time Liks calls him an "ass" *sob sob* Broken Heart

NAUTANKI karrinnggg!! I did catch 1-2 episodes during their sangeet ceremony.. Naaah too many people!! LOL

snowy72paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I kind of love him...Samrat. he he he he. I defend him while also cursing him. ROFL
Mohit Malik is doing great job. I've never seen him in anything else, I was surprised at how good he is. He's great.

Edited by likarsh - 14 January 2014 at 3:30pm

snowy72paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

And About Anshuman somebody needs to hit him on his head with a baseball bat.LOL

The man has a one track mind and refuses to see past his nose.

You are right Avi between the father and son I have to keep Aspirins handy all the time.

And Girish... what to say about him, he loses his druthers one drunken night and 

Voila ! a baby appears.   First he does not tell Lavania about the night then waits for months after both those facts to tell the truth.

And then he has to actually lecture Anshuman on what LOVE is all about.

What is wrong with these men??Angry 

I know it's just a television show but even in real life we get this all the time, you get someone lecturing you when they themselves aren't perfect and can't manage their own lives. Even Girish isn't perfect Dolly. But he could have just made out that he wanted to help the situation at home by having the baby for them.

snowy72JAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

Originally posted by Dolly-heart

And About Anshuman somebody needs to hit him on his head with a baseball bat.LOL

The man has a one track mind and refuses to see past his nose.

You are right Avi between the father and son I have to keep Aspirins handy all the time.

And Girish... what to say about him, he loses his druthers one drunken night and 

Voila ! a baby appears.   First he does not tell Lavania about the night then waits for months after both those facts to tell the truth.

And then he has to actually lecture Anshuman on what LOVE is all about.

What is wrong with these men??Angry 

I know it's just a television show but even in real life we get this all the time, you get someone lecturing you when they themselves aren't perfect and can't manage their own lives. Even Girish isn't perfect Dolly. But he could have just made out that he wanted to help the situation at home by having the baby for them.

What bothers  me more is that Girish  after the mistake of getting drunk and sleeping with this woman .
If he had just confessed that instead of waiting for months to come forward and that too after he has known about the child for a long time. 
Girish turns out to be as dumb as Anshuman. 

snowy72JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy-Nafisa-

Go to top