Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 56)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Awww u guys quitting Rang Rasiya?? Big smile I m so proud Cry *khushi ke aaansoon n all that* LOL

@Archu: last to last Friday Tongue

Hello Avi hope you had a fun Lohri.

Did you too stop watching RR??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIreena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

snowy72 Senior Member
snowy72
snowy72

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Originally posted by snowy72

Liks  today's DAK 's Precap is going to be a real eye opener for poor Urmi.

Dolly - I had to check it out!!  OUCH!!!  Shocked

Chandni did it make you mad that Urmi forgot her morning humiliation with a gift of jewellery.

She is slowing falling in the pre abusive category, I feel.

She gets upset he buys her off with gifts and sex.   Classic.

Haven't caught the epi, just had to peek at the precap.  The way he said "apni aukat main raho" was not cool.  If she doesn't make him sleep on the couch after that encounter and has sex with him anyway then there is no hope!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544Dolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

snowy72 Senior Member
snowy72
snowy72

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Awww u guys quitting Rang Rasiya?? Big smile I m so proud Cry *khushi ke aaansoon n all that* LOL

Hello Avi hope you had a fun Lohri.

Did you too stop watching RR??

Dolly -- did you forget Avi's looong diatribe about why she was NOT gonna watch RR!  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

Tumhari Pakhi - Something happened last week, I forgot to tell you guys, Naina is Girish's daughter with woman he met in Lucknow when he went to sing there a while back. He was intoxicated when she was conceived. He told Lavanya himself, he didn't have to tell her as she's accepted Naina and in fact she was changing as well, referring to Pakhi as her bhabhi, putting her friends in their place for not accepting her step daughter Naina because of their snobbish ways, telling Ayaan he was wrong to have Pakhi imprisoned etc, last week also Pakhi was released after 1 day because Aayaan was gloating to a friend and the same history teacher and Anshuman overheard everything, they went to release Pakhi immediately and the History teacher apologised and withdrew her complaints but she was duped by Aayaan. But this is the part you guys won't like, Anshuman is still wanting Pakhi out of their lives and trying to turn Aayaan more against Pakhi as after this whole matter he was hiding from Pakhi afraid of her reaction, but Pakhi is actually buttering Aayaan more hoping to win him over with love and it's working as well but Anshuman is trying to break their relationship to make his son hate her again.
Anshuman is SUCH a fool- he's in love already and doesn't know it!! Confused Loved how girish enquired him today - and he had no answers - he's so confused!! And Tanya is a arriving (in a day) - it'll be good for this messed up relationship though coz FINAALYY Anshuman will realize what all he'd be missing if he choses Tanya Dead - I don't like it though coz Paakhi deserves so much better!! And Ayaan - sheeeshh- I get it that it's so hard to earn a kid's trust but for once can he stop shouting like he does- gives me a headache, like his papa wasn't enuff! Paakhi should just step back and watch this whole drama between father and son!! Girish and Laavanya- I don't know what to say!! naina is girish's daughter? Where's the mother? And did he WAIT to tell Lavanya about all this?? That's unfair too right?? Why wait for the baby to arrive and tell the wife after 12-13 months?? And if u have already kept quiet and "pretended" u love her with all ur heart -then why bring out the baby now and wait for the wife (who cannot give him kids) to fall in love with Naina!! Why was he acting like all was well when BUA arrived with the baby?? Gawshhh.. And I thought Anshuman was the worst one- nope Girish takes it all!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72rusha4003paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowy72

<font size="2">Hello Avi hope you had a fun Lohri.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Did you too stop watching RR??</font>

Dolly -- did you forget Avi's looong diatribe about why she was NOT gonna watch RR! LOL
Dolly I am sure u don't want me to start again LOL
And yesss Lohri was super fun!! We were all outside till 1am- chatting and shorr machayiinng.. LOL

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 14 January 2014 at 1:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72paljayreena544Anu-ReddyDolly-heart

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I think they are adding something to our water in Canada it seems my Ghajni moments are getting more frequent.LOLLOL

But I do recall your 10 long reasons , so I do apologize and again WHO am I talking too.
LOLLOL

I got ya... Avi right !!

Edited by Dolly-heart - 14 January 2014 at 1:49pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIreena544paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Ohh it's alrite Dolly..it's not the water- or ghajini- We Sirens do talk a lot naa- kaun kya dekhiinggg, it's hard to keep track. *lagaaoing kaala tikka and hanging nimbu- mirch all over the place* LOL

snowy72reena544paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=JAHHNAVI]Ohh it's alrite Dolly..it's not the water- or ghajini- We Sirens do talk a lot naa- kaun kya dekhiinggg, it's hard to keep track. *lagaaoing kaala tikka and hanging nimbu- mirch all over the place* LOL[/QUOTE
Thanks for taking the Nazar off me, I need all the help I can get.LOL

snowy72JAHHNAVIreena544paljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Go to top