Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i am loving ipkknd.. Veera
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Liks BUT those eyes 😳 And that voice.. Ermmm.. I mean I know why u love him and curse him at the same time.. Misss ya 🤗
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

@Liks BUT those eyes 😳 And that voice.. Ermmm.. I mean I know why u love him and curse him at the same time.. Misss ya 🤗

Did you see today's episode Avi ??

Are you in the same boat of liking SamRAT on minute and want to kick him in the next?
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Not yet Dolly but like I said yesterday - I've had a (short) history of ahemm.. LOVING Mohit while he was doing another show (Pratigya)! He wasn't the lead- he was introduced much later as male lead ka Bhai 😆 And of course even if I try my best I can't separate those big brown eyes and that voice from Samrat.. It izzz HIMMM after all.. BUT then suddenly I remember what a jerk he is - and then I am like - geez I can't watch this or else I'll stop loving him 😆 Relationship status: It's caamplicated! 😆
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Not yet Dolly but like I said yesterday - I've had a (short) history of ahemm.. LOVING Mohit while he was doing another show (Pratigya)! He wasn't the lead- he was introduced much later as male lead ka Bhai 😆 And of course even if I try my best I can't separate those big brown eyes and that voice from Samrat.. It izzz HIMMM after all.. BUT then suddenly I remember what a jerk he is - and then I am like - geez I can't watch this or else I'll stop loving him 😆 Relationship status: It's caamplicated! 😆

Well then this show will be right up your alley.

You will love his emoting and hate his character.  He seems to have that effect on most everyone.

Now that you mention it I remember him in that show.  He was a jerk in that too, right?
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Welll.. He was the playin the illegitimate son of Thaakur Sajjan Singh - Abhimanyu Singh- and he was kinda fair 😊 Just righteous in snatching away his well deserved rights from his baabuji- okay he was good- then bad but turned good towards the end 😆 Loved him more than Thaakur Krishna though 😉
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't know Mohit was in Pratigya also, I watched that show for a while just before Pratigya's sister married Pratigya's married brother in-law, it was really exciting then, but afterwards when both the brother in-laws walked out on him and he was arrested, the show became boring so didn't watch it again. Mohit I remember seeing him in "Banoo Main Teri Dulhan", didn't know his name but until I googled the show Liks is watching and remembered where I had seen him from. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woot Woot. Beintehaa, so glad. Told you guys from the start, that's the one that to be watching.
People underestimated so much. Never underestimate a good, light story done well, and has diversity. The show may have its faults, but it has a lot of positives and they tell the story in a very pretty way--the beautiful music.

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Woot Woot. Beintehaa, so glad. Told you guys from the start, that's the one that to be watching.

People underestimated so much. Never underestimate a good, light story done well, and that has diversity. The show may have its faults, but it has a lot of positives and they tell the story in a very pretty way--the beautiful music.

You are right Liks.  Beintehaa will get better now.  Aliya and Zain will have to get married.

That M I L will have more of a headache.  She tried so hard to keep them separate and failed.
All that money spent on the the wedding will not go to waste.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
@Liks.  In DAK  after a long time Ishaan asked the question I had asked myself for so long.

I had to make a post.