Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 36

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

I am glad sleep is eluding me so I can say Hello  Swati.  

How are you ?

And I like your post about TV actors . 

Dolly - so great to see you!! How are you doing? Thanks for liking what I posted - I feel strongly about this. It's sad that once upon a time we actually had a set of actors who were genuinely happy working in television, gave it their commitment and energies and produced television that had enduring appeal. That was also back in the time we made television shows with a finite number of episodes. 

Hopefully we are moving back in that direction because even tv audiences are tired of shows that run on and on and completely lose direction - *cough* MB *cough!!! 
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Pallavi's husband corrected it.   WE have been playing Shayaris in the MNB forum.

Are you going to watch that show for Avinesh.??

😆 Well I guess I'm late here too. Alas, even though I adore Avinesh, I think I'll give this one a miss - I cannot figure out if this is just another extended cameo for him or a full fledged role. I cannot see myself getting involved in this only to have him disappear one day. 
Originally posted by swati1975us

😆 Well I guess I'm late here too. Alas, even though I adore Avinesh, I think I'll give this one a miss - I cannot figure out if this is just another extended cameo for him or a full fledged role. I cannot see myself getting involved in this only to have him disappear one day. 

You are right about that.   But it is nice to see him for a change.Avi even made an AT in that Forum and a lot of Avinesh fans have come to hang out there.

No doubt there were some from the MB days came to trash him too. But thank god the Mods stopped them.

I think this show might not go on forever.  Once the mystery is solved it should end.
Well Swati I must say Good Night.  It seems somebody cannot sleep without me.

Take care and Happy Dreams.
Yipee viraf is not leaving EBI confirmed by saba on tweeter
Originally posted by _SONA_

Yipee viraf is not leaving EBI confirmed by saba on tweeter

Wow, great news.

Good morning everyone.🤗

1. 4:32 PM - 12 Jan 14 · Details
    saba mumtaz @qureishabegum 

Mritunjaya aka viraf patel cld not resist ur ek boond ishq n is here to stay ... Cheers n much love 

2. 4:30 PM - 12 Jan 14 · Details

Dear ebi fans ..thanks for ur love n support fr team ebi..

1. 4:14 PM - 12 Jan 14 · Details

Hi all..

From EBI forum 
Pals you use i pad .. So can we post pics through i pad ..as i am planning to buy it
Originally posted by _SONA_

Pals you use i pad .. So can we post pics through i pad ..as i am planning to buy it

I can not say yes or no, as I never tried it.

I pad has its pros and cons, it is very easy as you can keep all window open and do not need to search, but cut and paste is little harder than notepad but it can be me who do not know how to do it.
sorry for spoiling your happy mood my sexy sirens 🤢...but it is too early to celebrate!!!!!!!😕i am not going to believe these insensitive people...i am waiting for MR. Patel tweet