Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ya ZA production published that he got a big offer.. Means big production house... I so wish he will get success enough
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Rajeev Khandelwal is successful. He was successful before Sushant. If we ignore people like SRK and Vidya, tv actors from a different television era, Rajeev was the first one to leave and be successful in films. He was the one who first started the "breaking the barrier" type of articles.

He picks tight scripts, good scripts, has good roles. And most of the films are appreciated. Look at his filmography. Will You Marry Me was an earlier film that was supposed to be shelved. Other than that his films are critically acclaimed and has appreciation and has done decent business. (Well not sure about Ishq Actually. That may be a sucky film too. But he has Aamir, Shaitan, Table 21, and also Soundtrack.)

Sushant came after Rajeev had already broken through and proved tv actors can make it. Sushant of course getting bigger, mainstream opportunities and all.

But you can't discount Rajeev Khandelwal.

hello dosto it's me Tum-tum...liks may be rajeev ki films ko appreciation mila ho per log usse uski films se kum TV show se jyada jaante hain...rahi baat viraf ki tu mughe personally gussa uske quit karne se nahi balki uske ghooth bolne se hai jo usne apne promotional tour,iterview aur twitter ber ab tak bola hai uss per aa raha hai😡
mai_manmauji thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09mhX9i9tdQ

ye link hai promotional tour ka aap log samgh jaoge ki sabka dimag kyo kharab hai😡
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SONA_

Ya ZA production published that he got a big offer.. Means big production house... I so wish he will get success enough

I would hope so. I mean not just big production house but good role and good film. It's still a risk sure, because you never know now the film itself will pan out, but still. If he's going to leave I hope it's something that makes us go--yeah, it makes sense for him to not let that opportunity go.

That being said, I still don't understand why they can't work out some kind of leave. But I guess it's hard when he's such a main part of the show and shooting is done so close to airing...

TumTum, yeah, as I said, it better be a good offer/film. Because if it's for something stupid, he would be stupid. But knowing his personality, it seems like it was a good offer, he wouldn't be stupid to leave for some low grade film offer.

For those in the Harem, this is what started it off.

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lozz this time i got disappointed..but not hurted coz ..my heart became rock about such things.. Sometimes they get offer and sometimes their mood gets off ... I wonder where is barn sobati in these days..he was shooting since last year but yet movie haven't released...i hope any bollywood channel explores what kind of film and what kind of role is thisEdited by _SONA_ - 10 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail

liks he is big liar that's why i am so much angry  wid him😡if he always wanted to do BW movie, he sud't not lie to the fans na,😕u know since last six month he was lying in his interviews,on twitter even in promotional tour of EBI,why he was saying all the nonsense thing about commitment ??(plz watch the link which i have given ,u will understand our frustration)...he is a cheater... ðŸ˜¡  
Edited by tina_28 - 10 years ago
thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Viffy has a good head on his shoulder, I bet it's a sound offer (if it's for real that he is wanting to do BW films, which is not new to him) and it's probably the best time now, since it's raining television stars in Bollywood, if he is joking, then it's fun :)

It's also true that he might still negotiate to stay back and work less amount of time, bank some episodes and probably take a leave of absence.

Why do I get the feeling that he is just waiting to see people's reactions before he answers.

He is a genuine and clean-hearted good soul, I hope the fans give him a chance.

Edited by thrower - 10 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm so with Viraf leaving EBI, will they bump of MJs character? I wish not and someone replace him in that role. I love MJs character a lot, hope it stays on and someone good plays it so that I can continue watching EBI. Good luck to Viraf though ðŸ˜Š

Seems like Neeraj has big connections, either he is a rich man's son or he himself is an undercover cop. From his looks and all, he seems the latter. I wish he was and we will get to see some solid performance from him yet again.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why RR trp  only 1.6?Feeling bad for the channel.
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SONA_

Viraf patel is planning to quit EBI

Urgh...