Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 21

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Happy New Year  Pallavi.    How are you ? 
Are you going to watch MNB. For Avinesh. 

I am fine Dolly, I was busy watching White Collar on Netflix, finished two seasons in four days.

I read about AR and I like Aishwarya Sakuja so I am going to watch the show.

Happy new year to all.

It is really a good start for me, doctors scared me last month with secondary cancer and I was worried a lot but it turned out to be negative they did too many tests in December, yesterday she called me and said everything is fine and not to worry.

Lots of hugs to you all, πŸ€—, I kept myself busy watching slots of shows.

There is another cute show about kittens and puppy's on Netflix, name itself is TOO CUTEπŸ˜†
Originally posted by paljay

I am fine Dolly, I was busy watching White Collar on Netflix, finished two seasons in four days.

Happy new year to all.

It is really a good start for me, doctors scared me last month with secondary cancer and I was worried a lot but it turned out to be negative they did too many tests in December, yesterday she called me and said everything is fine and not to worry.

There is another cute show about kittens and puppy's on Netflix, name itself is TOO CUTEπŸ˜†

I am happy to hear that all is well with you. 
I tried looking for the show Too Cute but I do not think we have it on our Netflix.πŸ€—Sending you lots hugs and best wishes.

Originally posted by paljay

Happy new year to all.

Glad everything came out negative.  Been there myself!!!  Sending you lots of hugs and support!!!

πŸ€—

Edited by snowy72 - 10 years ago
Hello everyone. ... I very happy to see avinesh rekhi on screen again. Watched today's epi. He is bailed out frm the jail bcoz of the order of higher authorities. And inspector mentioned that he is not a sadakchap.  I m soo happy that Neeraj is just like sultan.. strong & powerful. . One thing is sure he is not working for sameer..he has his own plan..avi is playing a very mysterious role & I m loving it. .he never disappoint his fans..😊
I was in splits hearing the sadakchap comment.
Liks did you see DAK today ??

Ishaan is really behaving like a horses behind.

Urmi's after all this just says to the idiot "Ishaanji  ,you are a good friend to SamRAT ji"

I want to wring both their necks. Ugrrhhh πŸ˜‘
Nope, Dolly. Busy right now, don't have time to watch. I am gonna watch in the evening. 
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Liks did you see DAK today ??

Ishaan is really behaving like a horses behind.

Urmi's after all this just says to the idiot "Ishaanji  ,you are a good friend to SamRAT ji"

I want to wring both their necks. Ugrrhhh πŸ˜‘

Thanks for the update Dolly.  I haven't been able to watch last few episodes but I'll join you in wringing their necks!  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by avita36

Hello everyone. ... I very happy to see avinesh rekhi on screen again. Watched today's epi. He is bailed out frm the jail bcoz of the order of higher authorities. And inspector mentioned that he is not a sadakchap.  I m soo happy that Neeraj is just like sultan.. strong & powerful. . One thing is sure he is not working for sameer..he has his own plan..avi is playing a very mysterious role & I m loving it. .he never disappoint his fans..😊

πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by snowy72

Thanks for the update Dolly.  I haven't been able to watch last few episodes but I'll join you in wringing their necks!  πŸ˜†

More the merrier Chandni. πŸ˜†And we must not forget Urmi's mother too.