Posted: 08 January 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI
Originally posted by likarsh Ermm no Liks I am sorry- I tend to get a little obsessed when it comes to hindi language (written, spoken or used in song lyrics).. I know-WEIRD..
Chiknii thank you. You are the best. Words cannot express.
Give the poor boy his day, he's gonna die soon and his wife will fall in love with the man who shot him. He is allowed to be cheezy, needs to be cheezy to leave his mark.
And Rang Rasiya: Suna hai- another parallel lead has been finalized for Paro!! Hmmm.. Heroine ek aur 3 Heroes?? Bahut favoritism laggta hai..
@Siri: Yes, I have been deliberately trying to avoid RR because.. *takes a deep breath*
1. I don't like the Production house for very obvious reasons!
2. I am not a fan of chemistries (that's one of the reasons why I didn't ship for Sulbala)- content matters more to me as I believe chemistry can develop dheere dheere later on! So yeah.. Sanaya and Ashish don't have to set the screen.. or like in this case- a bike or was it a jeep- jo bhi thaa wohh- on fire for me to appreciate the HOTNESS surrounding them
3. Men "FLYING" in the air (without cables) is just too bizzare (yes I said that for Dabbangg and Dhoom3 as well) - UNLESS u r wearing your underwear on the outside and ur name is Superman- You can't FLY like that - don't try to defy the laws of gravity- PLEASE DON'T..
4. I am not a fan of sand dunes and camels- I prefer snow-capped mountains and green forests and lakes and beaches and oceans.. even outer space is cool with me!
5. I refuse to ignore the intrinsic plot where the female lead is a delicate darling, befriending animated butterflies (could she be schizo?) and hiding behind a macho man who has to save her life or her izzat atleast once every week..
6. Ghoonghats are so last century and who dresses up in bandgalaas and sherwaanis 24/7 in that scorching heat.. unless u are getting married..
7. Rudra is SCREAMING masculinity in EVERY FREAKIN' scene! I find him simply too annoying!! It's like his manhood is at stake each time he appears on screen. I forget all about what this scene is really about, as I am ZABARDASTI forced to observe how manly Rudra is- I don't want to - but he is in- your- face and unfortunately trying too hard with his slow moves, serious expressions and that moustache (which reminds me of Ranveer Singh and Avinesh Rekhi at the same time) He has to be a stone hearted freak without an ounce of respect for women coz ohh I don't know- his miserable, drunk dad blurted out some golden words of wisdom when he was 12 or something ("beautiful women can never stay loyal") Now if u've grown up idealizing such glorious opinions- I only feel disgusted looking at him.. SORRY LADIES! Bhaavnaaon ko samjho..
8. I have realized I am just NOT into men in uniform.. Last time when I TRIED watching army/ air force men in an Indian tv show- it was "Choona hai Aasman" starring his royal highness- Mr. Iqbal Khan. I quit the show (and him) after a week. And in RR- that khaki green is just a turn off for me..
9. Why itna drama when you have to kidnap/ take away the bride? Shaadi preparations are such a waste of time in Indian Television shows... Yehh phool kahaan lagaaun.. mera lehenga gumm ho gayaa.. mithaai waale ko bulaaya ya nahi.. arre iss haweli ko toh main dulhan ki tarah sajaaunga.. yehh lo diamond necklace.. u like.. betii maine kapde tailor karr karr ke yeh gehhne tere liye banwaayein hain.. baraat aa gayi.. a million dance performances - oh pleez can't we just get it over with?.. shoot the groom already and take the bride along- and stop wasting my time
10. I have decided to stick to NORMAL tv shows (for a change).. Art imitates life where people dress normally.. women have working vocal chords (a spine would be nice too) and men don't have to display their body hair or be a sexuall dynamo to prove how manly-man they are.. Also, my TV schedule is fully booked already- I watch Pyar ka dard hai, Yeh hai mohabbatein, Tumhaari Paakhi, Main Na Bhoolungi and repeats of Modern Family
Wow! Wow! Wow! Salute!! Bravo Chiks!!! I am bowing down to you!!!
Marvelous explanation and I second 90% of it with only one more addition, and that is I just don't like Sanaya Irani, neither her nor her action, I find her to be mediocre just like Drashti Dhami. Two of the most overhyped actresses on planet tellywood, who are just getting by because of the way they are presented. It's just that they are packaged far better than an Aditi Tailang or that Gulal gal, and hence, they end up getting all the moolah and the following. I just don't like them, period.
Waaa... ANU...loved what u said...looks like I ate away your comment - sorry
Edited by thrower - 08 January 2014 at 9:43am