Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I liked Aishwarya when she hosted "India's Dancing Superstar" on StarPlus last year.. I think she's pretty when she dresses up.. and she is TALL.. πŸ˜ƒ Never watched her act though like in "Saas Bina Sasural".. πŸ˜› 

Her role in "Main na bhoolungi" requires her to tone it all down and wear glasses πŸ€“.. MAYYBEEE she'll get  a glamorous makeover - (KHOON BHARI MAANG anyone?)- when she comes back to seek revenge.. 😊 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

@Dolly : From your synopsis about "Main na", seems like our guy might turn out to be the savior and the other one who seems "good" to be the psycho ...again the same old story of some long forgotten show πŸ˜†. 

heheheπŸ˜†

Hi everyone...on this happy day.

CC 20 πŸ₯³
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Hope so Anu. That show has a couple of people who are out to get the heroine it seems.

I wish Avinesh to be her saviour.

Yes me too. Seems like it will be the case so far. Also he would suit opposite her, she is tall and good looking, and he tall dark and handsome πŸ˜Š 
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

I liked Aishwarya when she hosted "India's Dancing Superstar" on StarPlus last year.. I think she's pretty when she dresses up.. and she is TALL.. πŸ˜ƒ Never watched her act though like in "Saas Bina Sasural".. πŸ˜› 

Her role in "Main na bhoolungi" requires her to tone it all down and wear glasses πŸ€“.. MAYYBEEE she'll get  a glamorous makeover - (KHOON BHARI MAANG anyone?)- when she comes back to seek revenge.. 😊 

I saw couple of epis of saas bina sasural, liked her in there...Iam sure she and Avinesh would look good opp each other (if that is the case). 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

πŸ₯³Chillax Reena..see he wished the wrong girl.. πŸ˜† I swear, he was thinking of u on ur birthday- hence the wrong tweet.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Hotaa hai..

😈😈
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Yes me too. Seems like it will be the case so far. Also he would suit opposite her, she is tall and good looking, and he tall dark and handsome πŸ˜Š 

True that Anu.  But to watch this show I will have to give up RR and Beintehah.

As you said there are not enough hours in a day to watch all of them.

I am glad you will watch DAK.  SamRAT is fun to watch with his attitude and arrogance.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Ok just got done watching the first part of 1st episode of Main Na Bhoolungi 😳 I have to say the scene where she's thrown off the cliff was very nicely done! Gave me goosebumps *scary* πŸ˜•

And of course it's Khoon Bhari Maang ki copy- BUT I am NOT complaining- go strong female leads!!.. it's story is quite similar to that movie (which I loved watching on TV when I was little- one of my favorite movies it iz).. The girl, Shikha (that's her name rite) has a mole on her cheek (which will disappear after she returns in her glam avatar later)... Rekha, in the movie, has a birthmark as well.. Rekha is pushed in an alligator infested pond/ lake.. Shikha was thrown from a cliff into a pond below.. Rekha was saved by an old villager.. Shikha is saved by villagers (washermen- dhobi?).. Rekha sold her very expensive earrings to get plastic surgery done.. I see Shikha is wearing some real heavy gold ke bracelets.. Sell them FAST girl! πŸ˜† Rekha owned a very loyal German shepherd while Shikha owns a golden retriever (yes I had to mention the dog coz dogs are smart and they can recognize the scent of people- they don't care bout eyeliners and mascaras- trust me I know).. πŸ˜†

The differences are of course there.. Rekha had kids.. Shikha will have no kids at the time of this accident (but u never know.. Anything can happen in 1.5 years) There was an extremely loyal servant in the movie- a horseman- whom Rekha confides in (it's kinda vague - Uff I can't recall if he was really there- anyone?) and in this we have NEERAJ (Avinesh Rekhi - whom we all know likes to EXPERIMENT a lot with his characters) πŸ˜‰ Ittni pakk pakk ke baad- Mere kehhne ka mattbal hai ke yes I am in.. I'll watch this one.. It seems interesting BUT throw her off the cliff soon and bring in AR for atleast 15mins of the show.. Jyada nahi.. 😑 GREEDY mattt bolnaa mujhe.. Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hola Sirens...

Happy 20th Birthday!!!!

@ Chiks...I think it's a Mix of Khoon Bhair Maang and Agni Sakshi (Manisha wali) or atleast that's what I heardπŸ˜‰

snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks like I'm gonna have to catch up on Main Na Bhoolungi!!  I can put all other shows on the back burner for my Sexy Sultan!!!!  
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajla

Hola Sirens...

Happy 20th Birthday!!!!

@ Chiks...I think it's a Mix of Khoon Bhair Maang and Agni Sakshi (Manisha wali) or atleast that's what I heardπŸ˜‰

Hello Rajla..  I have not seen both those movies you mentioned.

I watched this show only because I knew she will take revenge on whoever has messed with her.