Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 15)

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
honestly disappointed on seeing AR in MNB Disapprove ..after sultan i was expecting some big project for him which he deserves Unhappy...sad that he managed to find only a side role on a third class channel's show Disapprove that too a similar role of what he did on mb post sultan butchering ,there beautiful madhu here nerd sikha Dead n ugly aishwarya shakuja (sorry to her fans here)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyDolly-heart

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Ashish n Ankita r damn hot together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MulaJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Translate, pleaajjj

Kalaje main kuch aas rakhe huae
Naine main kuch meethe sapne palte huae
Barso raat badani apne andar 
Aur ab nazar na uthaye jab doli le aaye sajana 

Edit, someone else transcribed it this way. Not sure which is correct. Will watch again later.

kajal mein aas ke deep jhalkainge
naino mein sapne palkainge
parso ayegi bindni apne anganey
aur ab nazrain na uthaye jab bole sajna

Edited by likarsh - 07 January 2014 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

honestly disappointed on seeing AR in MNB Disapprove ..after sultan i was expecting some big project for him which he deserves Unhappy...sad that he managed to find only a side role on a third class channel's show Disapprove that too a similar role of what he did on mb post sultan butchering ,there beautiful madhu here nerd sikha Dead n ugly aishwarya shakuja (sorry to her fans here)

It is alright jas.  For an actor any job is better than sitting at home.  

This way we at least  get to see him on TV.  I am sure he will get a lead role soon too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.orion.reena544JAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newvee

Ashish n Ankita r damn hot together.

They do, but I agree with Swats on her acting. It's like you can see her put in extra effort, that could also be the character as Laila herself is trying too hard...but bit would have been better with a more natural actor and one with more raw energy.

Edited by likarsh - 07 January 2014 at 11:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.orion.swati1975usJAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-Reddy

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I saw those pics in the link  Lee mailed us..  Ashish and Ankita looked gorgeous together! Sahi galat- paap punyaa- that I don't know! As long  as both the characters are consenting- tohh problem kya hai?! Confused Rudra is not yet wearing Paro ke naam ka mangalsutra around his neck, rite!! So yeah- The lighting, makeup and the whole look of the actors appeared to be very sensual- So not NAUTANKI like.. LOL
 Waise..That DIFFERENCE in filming and executing is VERY OBVIOUS.. Sabko samajh mein aayinng..  Tongue Aurr ho bhi kyun naa?.. kahaan MEIEJ/ DDEJ- aur kahaan RR..

They've gotta pay more attention to what's going to WORK and become the next BIG thing in the future, right?  Kab takk Madhubala ko ventilator support pe rakheinge? Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.orion.Mulareena544swati1975usDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

I saw those pics in the link  Lee mailed us..  Ashish and Ankita looked gorgeous together! Sahi galat- paap punyaa- that I don't know! As long  as both the characters are consenting- tohh problem kya hai?! Confused Rudra is not yet wearing Paro ke naam ka mangalsutra around his neck, rite!! So yeah- The lighting, makeup and the whole look of the actors appeared to be very sensual- So not NAUTANKI like.. LOL
 Waise..That DIFFERENCE in filming and executing is VERY OBVIOUS.. Sabko samajh mein aayinng..  Tongue Aurr ho bhi kyun naa?.. kahaan MEIEJ/ DDEJ- aur kahaan RR..

They've gotta pay more attention to what's going to WORK and become the next BIG thing in the future, right?  Kab takk Madhubala ko ventilator support pe rakheinge? Big smile

True Avi. Nautanki has learned their lesson from previous actors non-complaince from intimate scenes and now they have another actor that does it beautifully.LOL

And what is wrong with gaining experience before settling down as you said Rudra has no Mangalsutra around his neck yet.Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.orion.Siri22JAHHNAVIreena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Chikni, what i meant by saying is that i dont want his image to get spoilt in front of my mother, you have no idea how many fights i had with my mom during meij,i dont want to go through that phase if its not going to be worthwile. I and my mom have no problem in negative roles, but it has to make sense, we both hate obsesssive lovers, but still i bore it only because AR was playing it! Infact she even liked him during the meera track, but she started disliking him after he turned obsessive for madhu which even i did not like , And now again he has chosen a similar role which i am very dissapointed about, i would have been very happy if he had chosen something similar to what he had played in CSAM, that role was a perfect combo of positive and negative shades! But I understand that it is not easy to get roles in television and he will select what is best for him. I am and will never be bothered about what haters tell about him, i dont even go through their posts!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.orion.MulaJAHHNAVIAnu-Reddy

Go to top