Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 148)

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
What is wrong with people? I don't get it, most of the forums I read people talk about only love story of the leads, there are so many characters in every show other than leads, but people just want hug, kiss, consummation LOLetc etc... Most of them just want to see leads leads and leads, no story just leadsAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72reena544JAHHNAVIDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

What is wrong with people? I don't get it, most of the forums I read people talk about only love story of the leads, there are so many characters in every show other than leads, but people just want hug, kiss, consummation LOLetc etc... Most of them just want to see leads leads and leads, no story just leadsAngry

You are right Pallu.   All they talk about is how hot the leads are.   And all they want is romance and dumb eye-locks. 

There is no need to have a good story and great acting.  I think I am of the bygone generation by many of their thinking. 

Where oh where are the good writers who can keep one glued to TV just to see what will happen next. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIpaljayreena544-Nafisa-KhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Yeah I do agree with u guys!! and many times the romance or the sole story inbetween the 2 LEADS results in the show's downfall- do I have to enlist MEIEJ here as a prime example?? At the end of the day- it becomes plain BORING! All u see is this ONE couple- everyone is just talking about THEM.. It's either Madhu Madhu or RK RK.. And u are like- Arre yaar Kitnaa aur kheenchoge? Do they have friends? Do they EVER go out? Mingle? LOL

But seriously, directors n makers or whoever is responsible should consider it as a canvas where the background DOES matter - I mean I m not saying every show should churn up a MAhabharat of each and every character but maybe come up with their each unique story! QH has done it with Humeira and Nikhat's own love stories being depicted in addition to Asya! And also, YHM- there's Mihir- Mihika... Even Tumhari Pakhi has Lavanya-Girish's.. It contributes to VARIETY- and I feel the director can explore with a LOT more tracks - and I feel it's crucial for the mantra of success on Indian TV these days!

So another one that I see as a failure due to this is - RANG RASIYA! It's RUDRA RUDRA and PARO PARO all the way! Yes there will be villains being thrown in from ALL directions but they will remain the ONLY focus for ST!! Do Dil Ek Jaan had the same thing with Rantara being the sole karta-dharta!! I think Nautanki house ka Kamaal hai yehh! LOL FAIL FAIL FAIL

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 02 February 2014 at 3:13pm

snowy72reena544paljayKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
The mystery of MNB is a woman seeking vengeance for a wrong done her. I think perhaps people in India are willing to see a wrong set right type stories, I've seen the adverts for that Savdhaan India - India Fights back on Life Ok and it seems like it's doing well with TRP too, Balika Vadhu does well there, compared to the UK these type of Indian shows don't do well MEIEJ was 3rd I think stats from that Biz Asian stats, I think the UK Indian audience just want an escape from real life a bit and lose themselves in romance. The people you guys are talking about from forums liking to discuss jodi's, romance and eyelocks are teenagers I think, want to lose themselves in romance, as they haven't experience any of it in real life themselves so it seems so grand and they can't wait...lol, but speaking about myself now, the reason I watch these shows, is I want to be entertained, sensational drama, romance everything, lead pair have to be cute to get me hooked to a story. But saying this about looks it's not only the romance, it's the whole story, is the drama quotient there. that sort of stuff. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIpaljayDolly-heart

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Nafs, too much of anything is bad, romance is fine when the story requires it but all the time romance is not good. 

I read in Meri Bhabhi forum too all girls wants to see only Sharnal - Shraddha and Kunal, actually in that show Shraddha's mother and father are playing important roll but no one wants to talk about them. 

In EBI too, everyone wants mriara- MJ and Tara all the time, main part is mystery.

MNB too now people started taking about Shikha and Neeraj love storyLOL

snowy72JAHHNAVIDolly-heartKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
LOL Hehehe yeah Pallavi.. Yes I understand Avinesh's character SHOULD, MUST, HAZ TO, GOTTT TO get a girl (Shikha)... Arre parr theek se aaane toh do ussko screen pe.. Abhi chaar line nahi boli bannde ne.. Naam tak mujhe tohh nai pataa usska.. R u sure it's Neeraj?? LOL And ALREADY Jodi names and I don't know what else.. LOL LOL I love AR but I wanted Shikha to go in this all by herself- she should be STRONG!! And if... Ifff she falls for NEERAJ (or whatever his name is) - how in the world will this be explainable! The girl just got out of a HORRIBLE relationship where the one she trusted, betrayed her and u want her to romance another dude? Is it THAT easy to fall in love (I mean yeah he's gorgeous but.. ) How? Just HOWWW? LOL They can be friends helping each other out- but LOVE should be the LAST THING on anyone's mind when there's a 2 year old waiting for his mommy to save him.. Just sayin' LOL LOL

snowy72paljayDolly-heartKhatamKahani-Nafisa-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
To be honest, I think makers should probably ignore IF. It's not just the couples stuff, but other stuff too. IF is filled with people who are from abroad, and that too young people and in some ways they are more conservative and more closed minded than many sections in India and South Asia. There's a common saying how many times the immigrants grew up in a more conservative environment than their cousins back in India. It's true, and the young ones who've only witnessed their community abroad don't realize that what they know from their closed experience doesn't speak for others.
Then again, there's the other crap sells to the audience in India as well.

But I feel like a lot of times the makers don't really have the gumption or don't bother. Or they are held back by the long running daily format which doesn't allow them to venture out all that much. Because what can you do? In this way, as crap and BS as Ekta's bullshit is, I do gotta give it to her for ignoring the online and IF fanbase.  She separates couples, has them consummate with others (although a with PR its just the male), make them have kids with others, etc etc.

She has some truly effed up stuff, and people compare it to American Soaps but no. American Soaps are nothing like Ekta's Bullshit crap.

But still, I do give it to her for not bothering with the online fans.

Edited by likarsh - 02 February 2014 at 4:17pm

snowy72paljayJAHHNAVIDolly-heart-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

LOL Hehehe yeah Pallavi.. Yes I understand Avinesh's character SHOULD, MUST, HAZ TO, GOTTT TO get a girl (Shikha)... Arre parr theek se aaane toh do ussko screen pe.. Abhi chaar line nahi boli bannde ne.. Naam tak mujhe tohh nai pataa usska.. R u sure it's Neeraj?? LOL And ALREADY Jodi names and I don't know what else.. LOL LOL I love AR but I wanted Shikha to go in this all by herself- she should be STRONG!! And if... Ifff she falls for NEERAJ (or whatever his name is) - how in the world will this be explainable! The girl just got out of a HORRIBLE relationship where the one she trusted, betrayed her and u want her to romance another dude? Is it THAT easy to fall in love (I mean yeah he's gorgeous but.. ) How? Just HOWWW? LOL They can be friends helping each other out- but LOVE should be the LAST THING on anyone's mind when there's a 2 year old waiting for his mommy to save him.. Just sayin' LOL LOL

Chiks, I think I'll be honest and say I agree with you, but it's only because Shikha isn't too pretty, if she was very pretty I would have liked Neeraj and her to have something romantic, despite the situation with Marnav being stolen from Shikha and Sameer threw her off the cliff. LOL

Edited by .Nafisa. - 02 February 2014 at 4:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Go to top