Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 146)

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@ Rita.  I just went and read your post  in EBI.

Great points.   They were many of the same reasons I stopped watching that show.

And after Radha was found I thought it would get better, but more and more bloopers seems to be there.

And you and Rajla are right about Kalavati,  She seems to have become a joke more than a mean and crafty villain. 

Lets hope they get the druthers back and bring the story back before all the fans give up and move on to better things,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

throwerpaljayKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@ Liks .  Good to see you Liks.  I know this has been a crazy long Winter and seems to drain us all of energy.

Hope to see you more and stay well.   Or cuddle up and catch up with DAK and Beintehaa.Hug

throwerreena544KhatamKahani

thrower Senior Member
thrower
thrower

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Great to have your vote Dols! You know, so many of us in the Harem were looking forward to this show, and the unnecessary stretch of that chupa-chupi despite the pushes and shoves and MJ not seeing Tara's face sort of made a lot of us frustrated in the Harem. Later too, they kept dragging their feet and a few of us here lost interest...abhi, like Rajju pointed out, there is no mystery element even!

paljayDolly-heartKhatamKahani

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thrower

WOW WOW WOW WOW!! I simply can't stop singing Rajjla's praises ever since I read her POV in that post on EBI, HATS OFF LADY!!! I bow to your superior way of putting across your feedback, so intelligent and erudite StarClap

OK Stop that now...You are embarrassing meEmbarrassed

Thankyou so much, but i just echoed what you wrote...All the points you mentioned were Bang ON!!! There wasn't anything particularly to be added because you summed it all. I read the whole Positivity Bhashan too...I wanted to reply but I knew there was no point it would be futile, because the way that particular member has counter attacked your points show that she sees the show from a surface POV...In the long run what's happening is not assessed by her...so I refrained from quoting her but the last POSITIVITY as you may have noticed was for the bashing's LOL

Arey itna bol rahi hai, we all need to naLOL

throwerDolly-heartKhatamKahani

thrower Senior Member
thrower
thrower

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Tu toh shathir dimag hai Rajju.. outstanding Thumbs Up!! main toh simply bowled over!! Bows in utter happiness and proud of u Heart

PS: U know Rajju, there is nothing to be embarassed, I simply loved your choice of words and the simply straightforward way of putting across your point! No bullshitting, no play on words, simply marvelous!

Edited by thrower - 02 February 2014 at 12:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dolly-heart

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hello dosto ki haal-chaal haiSmile..."rita,raju,dolly"...maine abhi-2 EBI forum per sari poblem ka solution diya hai apni new post me...aur mughe jam k galiyaan padne wali hai iske liyeLOLLOL...lekin kya kare brilliant writer hai nahi so jo dimag me aaya kah diya,plzz ek baar aap log bhi meri bakws suggestion ko dekho,i know padhne k baad mai unofficially pagal declare ki jaungiLOLLOLbut fir bhi ek round leke batao kya aap agree karti ho aisa kuch hone seBig smile

Edited by tina_28 - 02 February 2014 at 12:29pm

throwerrajlaDolly-heart

thrower Senior Member
thrower
thrower

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Tina Hug gud to see u here...but itni dher (late) kyun aaying? Me going as I just am about to drop asleep with my head on the keyboard LOL

Jhan: If u are making an appearance tonight or tomorrow, a big hug to you too

All sirens-wa: all the best, love and hugs to all the sirens, keep rocking and wish u all super success

Rajju, Lika, Dols, pal: hugs-wa - me going and thanks for having my back u know where, love u all and may GOD bless u all

Edited by thrower - 02 February 2014 at 12:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajlamai_manmaujipaljayDolly-heartKhatamKahani

mai_manmauji IF-Dazzler
mai_manmauji
mai_manmauji

Posted: 02 February 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thrower

Tina Hug gud to see u here...but itni dher (late) kyun aaying? Me going as I just am about to drop asleep with my head on the keyboard LOL

Jhan: If u are making an appearance tonight or tomorrow, a big hug to you too

All sirens-wa: all the best, love and hugs to all the sirens, keep rocking and wish u all super success

Rajju, Lika, Dols, pal: hugs-wa - me going and thanks for having my back u know where, love u all and may GOD bless u all

dear thoda der se online aaye,uske baad aapki post per diye gaye lecture ko padhne me busy ho gayeLOLlekin aapko neend aa rahi hai toh aap jake so jaao mera great suggestion kal padh lena...waise bhi itna mind blowing nahi hai ki aap uske liye apni neend kharab karoLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paljayDolly-heart

Go to top