Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 139)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by .Nafisa.

Did you guys see the new article on the lead male auditions for MEIEJ?

Tell me nicely and honestly who do you fancy for the Superstar Abhay Kapoor role, unbiased opinion.

Keshav Who Arora LOL

The rest of them- I've seen them on TV (OMG VJ KEITH still in industry?)

MEIEJ should be DESTROYED completely (sorry Nafs, brings back bad memories) and Keshav can definitely HELP.. Thoda sa help RK ne kiya- by choosing to die this PAINFUL way- Abb thoda aur help Abhay Kapoor karega.. Dead By being a BAD actor!
Big smile

@Dolly: LOL It's not mean.. I wonder if they have got enuff firewood out there.. Mere paas extra lakkdi and ghee hai.. I am willing to, you know, donate LOL LOL

LOL Actually I think Keith is the only one I can sort of see fitting into the role of the Superstar from those in this picture, I've seen Karan V Grover, no won't fit well, and also I've seen the one at the bottom right in Beinehein a serial he did as one of the husbands for the girls, and again he can't fit the role as a Superstar, I can't really believe Nautanki considering these guys for the role, honestly if Abhay Kapoor is older and Chiks you say is Keith still in the industry, that means his older, so if Abhay is supposed to be minimum 36 years old, he will match on the look alone but acting, I've never seen him so I don't know.

I don't want MEIEJ to be destroyed, (actually Chiks even the VD fans want the show destroyed too understandably actually) but still I'm excited to see a do over, with Madhu having a dream to be a superstar this time, and with a motive of Vengeance for her dead parents, I think Abhay will be madly in love with her from the get go and she will be wanting to break his heart as revenge for her parents. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dolly-heart

I know this may sound mean but I am just getting some Marshmallows ready for Monday to roast in the big fire and I really do not know those actors nor care enough to go see another attempt of showing another doormat or another female R.K. 

Yes it is mean, but I can understand why you feel that way, as those folks on that forum were so overjoyed when Sultan got killed off, and were totally insensitive to his fans, so they totally deserve this, what goes around comes around or karma. 

Also RK's insults at the bollywood party calling Sultan illegitimate...madhu's revenge plan and everything she told Sultan about RK made her culpable in why Sultan turned negative, so yes these two were the Villains to Sultan (so that's why I hit the like button on that remark you made).

About the new story, I am seeing promise in it, I just hope they pick someone cute and good looking to play the lead male Superstar role. I will be happy with a do over in the story with Madhu this time wanting to be a superstar, they are already setting the scene today the baby is born right and she stops crying only seeing famous people in Bollywood. ROFL

I am glad you understand Nafs.   That show broke many hearts and hopes by messing with the ruined story of Sultan and his family.

And I am glad you think the new story line will be better.  I hope so for you and many fans that are still watching that show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
So what's happening in Main Na Bhoolungi?

JAHHNAVIDolly-heart

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@Nafs: nahiiin not Keith LOL He's the cutest of them all! Tongue I haven't watched him act but I remember watching him as a VJ (centuries ago) LOL

And I wanted the show to be dead after Sultan's death- YES! Thoda late ho gaya BUT it's ok! Half of it is gone with RK being Burnt.. Now I m in two minds with Madhu, really- *Bol tere saath kya salook kiya jaaye*! I wanna watch her romance another guy- KVB being my favorite- coz I know it won't go down well with a LOT of fans who are used to watching only and only RK RK RK with his BIWI trophy! LOL BUT then again- it's STILL MEIEJ- the title itself evokes some not so great memories Embarrassed KILL IT ALREADY!

Dolly-heart-Nafisa-

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Are you watching that show too Nafs ??

Well watch it on Monday cause AR will be there.

Shika is all set for revenge but first she will have a makeover.

Right now everyone is trying to find the evil Sameer and soon I hope Neeraj will come and help Shika.

Shika will remember that Sameer's real name is Aditya and she will be closer to solve this whole mess.

There are more questions than answers till now.

JAHHNAVI-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

@Nafs: nahiiin not Keith LOL He's the cutest of them all! Tongue I haven't watched him act but I remember watching him as a VJ (centuries ago) LOL

Yes to Keith Keith Keith!!! EmbarrassedLOL

JAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Shikha has an awakening.. An "AHAA" moment hasn't occurred yet!

Her face has been messed up though - KHOON BHARI MAANG isshtyle Confused Everyone is clueless regarding Sameer, as he left no clues behind!! Big smile
Precap on Thursday showed the stalker coming to Shikha's house! He was shot 2.5 years ago when he was trying to help the cops in revealing some truth about Sameer and that's when we last saw of him (15 days ago before the time leap) Wink So I am excited to see what input he has to offer.. Agar nahi bhi aata tohh bhi chalta waise.. Stern Smile

-Nafisa-

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
In other news, hyperactive kid Rithwik & his GF beat Gurmeet Chaudhary & Devolina, to become the winners of Nach Baliyay Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MarkZingerBurgrDolly-heart-Nafisa-

Go to top