Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 129)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
I think the DD fans are hoping for this, and I am actually excited to watch a love story from the beginning again, you know the battle of wills before they realise their love for each other, that part of every show is always really good. But they might be a fly in the ointment in our hopes of a spoilt rich Madhu growing up like RK, because remember that Bittuji article saying that he will turn greedy and steal everything, now that Rishbala are dying baby Madhubala is being raised by Bittuji and his village wife, which looks like a Bindu look alike type greedy person, so maybe they will take all the wealth and Radhaji and young Madhu may have to go live somewhere like a chawl whilst she grows up, but she will be ambitious unlike her mother, and will be a Superstar, the problem with the last story was that Madhu didn't have a dream to be a Superstar, so therefore the audience couldn't warm to what they were trying to do in that track, when they could see she didn't want this career in the first place, it wont' be the case with their daughter as Radhaji will be emphasising to her that her parents were filmstars. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Originally posted by rajla

Well in a way that is good for DD.  She will not be overworked and have a new twist to her character.
I hope she is not going to be a doormat but a woman of modern thinking and courage.

If what I heard is right...then the new DD ...The daughter DD will be a CC of her great Dad. Not Madhu but full on RK...and that should be really interesting

Hello Rajla.  How are you ??Hug

You are right that will be interesting a female R.K. But will it tempt us to go back to watching that show ??

Hi Dols Hug

Yeap if it's going to be a female RK it should be interesting, Tempting enough or not can be said only after giving it a try post the leap na???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Nina, congrats on the beautiful, deep red. 
Hello all, popping in quickly and popping out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72ninandreena544Anu-ReddyDolly-heart

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Originally posted by ninand

@Nafisa.. Had it been some other PH I would have had some hope. But Nautanki people revel in keeping their characters as despicable as possible. If they would carve and treat good characters as well as they treat their repulsive ones I wouldn't have had a problem at all.
The thing is they think if the 'grey' character shows any repentance/ regret or tenderness their USP will be lost .. In a man like RK it was bad enough, and then seeing the woman be reduced to a rag, but to see a woman be that soulless and superficial.. ugh.

shallowness and apathy are major put-offs be they the characteristics of a man or a woman. They aren't at all attractive and , at least for me, form no part of a 'love' equation. That's why imagining an Mb who is more RK, is nauseating.

Nina do you think it is all Nautanki's doing in creating such characters.  Or is it that they hire writers who can see and write such crap to make their sick point.

Pretty much in most Forums people are not liking this portrayal of a doormat type woman. And still they persist on doing the same old  formula.

Men who write this kind of crap do not want strong and forward thinking women around so they keep showing this stuff so young impressionable girls can be brainwashed to believe that it is alright to be like that, especially when their female Idol heroine can be like that then so when they are in that kind of a relationship they do not object too much and just think it will all get better soon.

No, it's not all nautanki's doing, I'll give them that. But it's also just not the writers. The writers did write and give us Madhu , the woman we began with. And then they gave us Sultan. They carved them beautifully.. Even when they had started with Sultan's mother's story, though I wasn't watching, but just the idea of that conflict , to have such a mother, or to be deprived of one for so long.. there was a lot of subtlety , a sense of profound grief of loss, yet something very very moving. And that could only be credited to the writers.

Its the channel, and their convoluted idea of show popularity and trp's. So the PH and the channel.. and then , I know even people seem to lap up regressive stories and characters, but the audience 'was' actually warming up to the story, with Sultan , when they mucked it up so bad just because they were so impatient.

Of course there may be writers like that too, major MCPs .. But this MB disaster I wholly credit to the PH and the channel.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22rusha4003reena544Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Well in a way that is good for DD.  She will not be overworked and have a new twist to her character.
I hope she is not going to be a doormat but a woman of modern thinking and courage.

If what I heard is right...then the new DD ...The daughter DD will be a CC of her great Dad. Not Madhu but full on RK...and that should be really interesting

Lovely. So, the mother was repulsive and now, the daughter will be obnoxious. Thanks for the heads-up rajla.. btw don't expect anything other than this from Nautanki anyway.

I think a brat, an obnoxious Daughter will be way better because 1) DD can Act unlike the stone faced and 2) She will be able to show the change in her character graph provided the writing and execution team does a good job.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninandreena544Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Question:

Logic doond rahi hoon...I know it's useless but phir bhi...

Madhu is pregnant...Soon we will have Madhu and Rk's baby come into the world. Then how can this new guy AK be cast opposite to her? Today's episode said that AK was the upcoming superstar somebody who RK should feel insecure about so lets assume that the guy is 18 (Min Age) by the time daughter is18 wouldn't he be say 36 ?

I can't get the maths right...AK can't be a child artist because RK need not feel insecure about a Child Artist which means the guy is an Actor, newcomer hai but somebody who is damn good that RK the Superstar ko takkar de sakta hai...by the time Beti Bala grows up wouldn't he be buddha already?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninandreena544Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

rajla IF-Dazzler
rajla
rajla

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

New promo is out- showing a bomb explosion in the "mansion"... I m guessing mahoorat is for Feb 3 (Monday) LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

reena544Dolly-heartAnu-Reddy

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 30 January 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Lovely. So, the mother was repulsive and now, the daughter will be obnoxious. Thanks for the heads-up rajla.. btw don't expect anything other than this from Nautanki anyway.

I think a brat, an obnoxious Daughter will be way better because 1) DD can Act unlike the stone faced and 2) She will be able to show the change in her character graph provided the writing and execution team does a good job.

I know the DD fans would be happy, at least new madhu isn't a doormat, DD has said previously she would like to play a character like RK.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-ReddyDolly-heart

Go to top