Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Thank u for the kind words but I worked on it earlier, Dolly πŸ˜‰

Still I bow down to your diligence.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Avi in EBI... MJ is in his new car and when they see Kalavati block he road and tell them to go the wrong way,  he never checks and just follows.

No traffic anywhere through this whole ride.πŸ˜†

No GPS in the car.  Just simply always fall into Kalavati's trap.  Geez !! 

And inYHM... you are right these two could kill each other before Ruhi gets up for breakfast in the morningπŸ˜†

EBI: Haaaw?? When? ? Was she dressed as a cop directing traffic?? Last time I checked, she was dressed as  "Meera", singing hymns and praying at a temple.. πŸ˜† I do like to fast forward and watch that one though, since the story refuses to do that for itself.. πŸ˜‰
And u are absolutely right about YHM.. If Raman is getting married for Ruhi, then he should just STOP taunting his would-be bride  and at least make an effort to PRETEND  how grateful he is to Ms. Iyer for helping him in this custody case!! 🀒🀒
 It's raining isshtupid hubbies on Television, I tell ya..  Add Sameer Verma to that list as well..
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

EBI: Haaaw?? When? ? Was she dressed as a cop directing traffic?? Last time I checked, she was dressed as  "Meera", singing hymns and praying at a temple.. πŸ˜† I do like to fast forward and watch that one though, since the story refuses to do that for itself.. πŸ˜‰

And u are absolutely right about YHM.. If Raman is getting married for Ruhi, then he should just STOP taunting his would-be bride  and at least make an effort to PRETEND  how grateful he is to Ms. Iyer for helping him in this custody case!! 🀒🀒
 It's raining isshtupid hubbies on Television, I tell ya..  Add Sameer Verma to that list as well..

No she was the one sitting on the road with the blanket all over her and underneath she was wearing the "Meera" clothes.πŸ˜†

And you are right about all telly hubbies being Isstupids.

One would think that all the writers must be smart women.πŸ˜†
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: thrower

Jhan, Gator, Dolly πŸ€—

Chica: A special hug to u for that lovely track...ah! totally in love with Highway music

Edit: hi Siri πŸ€—

Thanks Jas, KVB is in Canada na...toh hero change hojayega karke suna maine and GC is no more a part of Fear Factor...rumor has it that actually he was the first choice for RK's role waaayyy back, so may be they can give him a fath paycheck and get him on board

GC was never a choice for RK's role...The first actor who was approached and who the makers were keen to get on board was Karan Singh Grover. Plus the recent news is that GC and wife DB are a part of Khatron Ke Khiladi.

Plus there is no way ever GC is going to act opp DD after all the hulla that happened in GHSP

rajla thumbnail

Tumhaari Paakhi: OMG Anshuman slapped Ayaan 😲😑 Who does that? And the principal and those teachers just stood there? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Anshuman is such a FOOL!! 🀒 I thinkkk Tumhaari Paakhi is gonna end in March like they previously said 😭 I'll be SERIOUSLY missing this show πŸ˜•

I was shocked at his reaction...I never expected him to slap ...That was like OMG😲 But I guess many parents tend to do that, especially frustrated ones like Anshuman who knows nothing about Parenting. The teachers, Lavanya, Anshuman etc I felt were reacting keeping in mind what a prankster Ayaan is...It's like you have done this before you will do it again, they did not think of assessing Ayaan , whereas Pakhi did just that. Shows how suljhi hui she is...plus they needed that moment na, where Ayaan has to realize that his own family, friend etc couldn't trust when Pakhi did not just blindly trust him, she cited excerpts to prove her point. 

Ek Boond Ishq: MJ's lawyer killed.. πŸ˜• Raghu kaaka killed.. Kalavati eexperimenting with her looks...πŸ˜†  MJ finds Radha challte-firrte.. Tara envious of their "frandddship"..😳 aaage barrroohh pleaseee.. chop chop..πŸ₯±

Finally Ek Boond Ishq is picking up,...I kinda lost interest and am still expecting a dhamaka so that my interest is reinstated in the show. What i loved is that MJ is madly in love with Tara, and Viraf delivered some brilliant performance in the 2-3 episodes before Radha came into the picture...It truly enhanced the whole Romance aspect of the drama...Loved the KKHH moment but hope that unlike the movie Tara is the Kajol ...it has to be that way na??? Nimi just announced that MJ loves Radha, but what was shown with MJ and Tara was a complete contrast to what was said...So i believe that Radha was MJ's best friend and there was no Romantic angle from MJ's side. I wouldn't say Tara is envious but yes she is hurt that she couldn't fill the Void Radha created in MJ's life, but I am sure she will understand soon that, it is not for her to fill.😊

Yeh Hai  Mohabbatein: πŸ˜† Are they gonna fight till one of them ends up in the hospital.. IDK.. πŸ˜† And they are getting married- who does THAT?  It's becoming monotonous now, Ekta ji.. please throw in one of your mindboggling twists anytime and shock us.. πŸ˜†

They can't stand each other, they never got a chance to understand one another because each of those moments they got to do the same were time and again hampered by their respective Mommies. Then the whole Mihika issue came up which flared up the whole thing to a completely different point. They are marrying for completely different reasons, Ishita wants to become Ruhi's mom, which according to her Papa ji Mr. Iyer is what the young child wants, and for Raman he wants to beat Shagun in the Custody War. For Raman there is an underlying love factor too but it's kinda clouded with all the hatred for Shagun. Monotonous ???? Looks like you haven't seen the new Promo where Ruhi chooses Shagun over Ishita and Raman (who are married btw)...they are going almost exactly like the Novel. Yeap Yeap...it on airπŸ˜‰ Twist ho toh aisaπŸ˜†

OK done ranting πŸ˜†

Edited by rajla - 10 years ago
rajla thumbnail

πŸ˜† Hmmm.. lemme think, Dolly..

Nope.. She's NOT leaving.. She'll stay there because that's her home too- and she cannot leave her kid behind  for that witch, Tanya, to devour!! Good decision IMO and I hope she won't sulk/ cry/ sing JUDAAI songs while chipkaao-ing herself to a random window!  It is not her problem that Anshuman has a brain of a 5yr old.. If he wants Tanya to be his wife, then he can GLADLY become Mr. Rana's 'ghar-jamaai'.. πŸ˜†

She will stay for sure...Why should she leave just because Anshuman does not have the spine to tell her the truth???

Pakhi is not the typical crying, howling TV Drama Bahu, she is infact one of the most sensible and practical woman character we have had in a long time. There is nothing no-nonsense about her, no high funda drama, no bhashans etc. In fact from since the show went on air, even if we have seen tears glistening in her eyes at various occasions (After all she is a Human) the only scene where I have seen her completely break down was when she explained to Anshuman how Ayaan tried to make a deal with her...that really pinched her heart and the scene required a little bit more drama and emotions.

With Ayaan accepting Pakhi as his mom, she has to become the parent that Anshuman could never be other than just being his MOM. Pakhi is completely no-nonsense character and I believe the makers are planning on maintaining her that way...In fact I talked to Amit the director of Pakhi and congratulated him on the show, the character of Pakhi and also requested him to maintain Pakhi the way she is. 😊

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
EBI
I lost interest as ek boond Ishq is becoming many boond Ishq, too many mistakes, loopholes in the story line.

Lawyer and Raghu kaka got killed and there is no investigation.

Radha completely forgot that RP and Kalavati are same, she used to threaten RP saying she knows everything and now she is clueless.

Love triangle? Why? They could have shown Radha and MJ as just friends or bro- sis type of love/ feelings.

MJ was shot by a rifle and they found hand gun, police do not know the difference?
paljay thumbnail
TP
According to the book, Pakhi will leave and she will take Ayan with her, after that Anshuman will realize his love for Pakhi and he will mess up his life with something and then Girish will call Pakhi back.
paljay thumbnail
MNB
I hope they keep the story line with the mystery element intact. I do not want to get disappointed  like EBI.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR desi writers? They can't write mystery without love story? I do not mind love story part but the focus should be on mystery .
rajla thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

MNB

I hope they keep the story line with the mystery element intact. I do not want to get disappointed  like EBI.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH OUR desi writers? They can't write mystery without love story? I do not mind love story part but the focus should be on mystery .

I completely agree...Why tamper with the Mystery Element? Are TV Writers that incompetent ki they can take 2 genres hand in hand?πŸ˜•