Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 113)

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Madhubala stays alive?! Hell no! Damn I was celebrating her demise more than anythingBroken Heart..
oh please don't let her live , please don't let her live..pleeease!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIreena544Dolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
When Drashti was asked about the heroine track at the very beginning, she said by the time my character Madhu becomes a heroine and a Superstar, she will become a hard person, the happy character you now see in the show won't be there, so if Madhu survives the fire (which is supposed to happen after the baby Madhubala is born already and a party is thrown at RK mansion and a fire starts and RK dies in that fire) we all thought Madhu dies and the baby is raised by Radhaji, but Drashti is saying no, she will play a double role post leap, of mother and daughter. Someone else then puts the post about Abhay's secretary hostility with RK when he is alive and that Abhay Kapoor will be the new male lead. So if he is RK's age, male lead for old Madhu? I think he might be a child actor, that would be better as when daughter joins Bollywood to follow her parents footsteps, her saathi will be someone from the same industry, another Superstar as well. 

snowy72JAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged

K peeps, quick update

• ddians and vd fans fighting. You cried more than me. No YOU...LOL Big time.
  • rishbala fans "jeena haraam karing kameeno ka" their words not mine, of colors and nautanki. Trending #bringvd back #rishbala reincarnation track or something like that
  • forum is shouk manaaying and neck deep in tears. chikni might have to be restrained -she might go to wallmart and buy mops in wholesale.
  • vd phans saying the are "glad" he is leaving. ummm...yeah right!
  • ddians coming back ...hoping that dd will have a strong character post leap.
  • rishbala to have a baabie girl.
  • rk dies in a fire
  • new lead to be cally abhay kapoor AK, who is a film star
  • bittu had a bal vivah...yeah you read right!!LOL suddenly wifey turns up and rishbala get them married again. It will be bittu and bitteee who will help raise babybala.
  • dd to play double role. that to madhu and rishbala baby.
  • vdians are SPITTING mad at the above!! hehehe!
  • gurmeet chauhdry APPARENTLY to come in to play the new male lead. Not sure how true this one is.
  • gurti fans going WILD with excitement!
  • Some puneet something or other is going ot be the new villain.
  • a certain witches coven has woken up from hibernation and new MIDs are making post saying the like of...  Look I wrote to saurabh tewari and this is his response. He says he can do what he wants and he was actually going to shut the show down NOW but rest of team persuaded him to carry on another 6 months and then see. So its up to viewers, see dd with another male lead and if it works out then show gets shut in 1 year else after 6 month" And...so...coven advising and gathering all ddians and vdian and rishbalians  to tweet, email and whatever else, to get the show shut down NOW. Hey if vd can't be in the show then can't let it run eh!

I thought all you guys were already there and thats why no one was here!LOL Phew ok...have to go. Will try and sneak a internet connection later on today if I can.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72Zorica_Bgdgatorsweet_pie112newveerusha4003reena544paljayninandJAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@ohnosoaps- ah. Thanks . so celebrations are pre-mature and foolhardy  if that rotten,bathroomwater -sodden,burden-on-earth ,aka Mb, doesn't die.Stern Smile huh.. so much for happy endings.

snowy72reena544paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@DOLLY: GC is gurmeet Chaudhary - he was DD's male costar in Geet!! Has an extremely strong fan base (like Barun Sobti).. Can't comment on his acting abilities as I've never seen him act!! (Only dance though.. He' was the winner of a show.. Was it JDJ or dancing star something? I can't remember sorry! Last time I checked he was dancing along with his actress wife in star plus's Nach Baliye) Anywhoo, ANYONE is better than VD IMO.. Heck even KaranVir Bohra, even though he carries this huge NEGATIVE- vibe along with him in all his shows! I mean, I am not sayin it to offend any fans here.. But KVB looks mischievous in whatever he does LOL It's NOT a bad thing at all- except if u r playing MAdhu's hero- then again- has she ever had a history to love NORMAL men? Nope LOL

Nafs.. That Abhay guy (future lead) ka secretary (played by Puneet who Sachdev ) is the one who develops an animosity towards RK.. So maybe Abhay is not even born yet BUT 20 years later this Puneet dude decides to become Abhay (new lead's) secretary and warns him abou BETI MADHU and her LATE father, Shri Shri mahaan-Rishabh-slightly-tilted-neck Kundra Ji... Hence Abhay will be AGAINST working with BETI MADHU .. Fights start.. (Like we've not seen this already).. And then they grow fond of each other.. Blah blah blah

@Nina: Madhubala HAD to survive to inculcate those scaredy-cat waale morals in her BETI.. "Remember you should always be fearful of dark and u always agree to Ur Pati even if he's an Censored"
'Honslon se veer ho' has "apni MAA ke sahaare" wali line too- so Madhu had to survive to pass down that mindless-meaningless poem as well! Hey look at the brighter side- RK wanted 3 kids- while CVs putting a full stop at only 1.. This world can't bear more than that..

Is it weird -'this entire thing ACTUALLY reminded me of that new horror movie "DEVIL'S DUE" LOL Too much coffee I guess!

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 28 January 2014 at 10:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72gatorpaljayninandreena544Anu-ReddyKhatamKahani

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Really Chik.. I seriously do not consider RK anything, totally forgettable and dispensable. But  Mb  has always needed to rot and die. Either that or the show ends. What a monumental tragedy if she , of all people, survives and makes her daughter like her! 
That poem had made sense for padmini, but for this woman.. I already feel nauseated with the idea. A spineless and gutless fool.

ah, so you never saw GC act. Well , I was a huge Geet fan.. and they really set the screen on fire , these two.. and dude there's no comparison between GC and VD! GC surprised us in most scenes.. He can act. its only when things gets intimate that he gets frozen solid. Even then they managed to get things across ;)

But his language has always needed work. as do his diction and pronunciations. Anyway I am sure its not him. I think its KVB.. Not a fan although he can act well. He feels too theatrical on his own and then to have him play that part too.. 
but yep, anyone will be an improvement over VD. Just hoping its someone good and other than the two above.

Edited by ninand - 28 January 2014 at 10:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72gatorreena544JAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I don't want the RM daughter to have any traits like her mother, she can have her looks but I want her to have her fathers personality. I would have preferred as the mum died because Pabho/Dipali told her she has finally succeeded in killing RK, with her curse to destroy all the men that love her, as the CV's have kept true to that astrologers prophecy. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72paljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Main Na Bhoolungi : Nigaar Khan to play Madhurima?? OhEmGee is it raining GOOD NEWS pe GOOD NEWS.. LOL I LOVE it when Nigaar plays VAMP coz she's so PERRFECTT at that Clap (She's Gauhar Khan -my favorite from Bigg Boss--ki elder sister) Day Dreaming

snowy72sweet_pie112reena544paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heart

Go to top