Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* (Page 112)

sweet_pie112 Goldie
sweet_pie112
sweet_pie112

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Originally posted by sweet_pie112

Apparently going to start snowing soon in UK weirdly I like the snow so let the snow begin anyone else from UK here ??? Smile

Hello Sweetie. how are you ?   Not from U K but lot of snow here in Canada.  

Hi I'm good how are you ?
 Yes I heard from my cousins who live in Canada that's it snows a lot there however I heard schools and colleges don't get shut when it snows in Canada in the UK schools and colleges do get shut even though it doesn't snow as much as it does in Canada

Edited by sweet_pie112 - 28 January 2014 at 9:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72JAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Does anyone know the day and time when that, and thats's doormat will breathe their last on the show? lord ,I cant wait! 

snowy72JAHHNAVIDolly-heartAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

Panthera IF-Dazzler
Panthera
Panthera

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hi Peeps!Big smile

Ohh boy oh boy oh boy!!! ROFL

You guys have just GOT to go check out the neighborhood!!!LOLLOL

Oh I WISH I had the time!!Cry I wanna post but am only online for a short while.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72sweet_pie112MarkZingerBurgrJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
OMG OMG he's gonna BURN to death Evil Smile

DUUUDE.. I understand the whole 'Raavan-kaun-hai' controversy during Sultan days- but burning the lead??   Shocked I know CVs held a secret grudge when Sultan had to be killed off (coz that wasn't how it was supposed to be originally) Wink Cool GEEE CVs this is like the BEST gift for Sultanians LOL
So mAdhubala Ji survives while RK mansion is destroyed (along with RK of course).. *cough BUDGET CUTS cough* RangRasiya *cough cough* LOL LOL

Oh so ManhoosBALA will retain her title again Clap That's the latest 'social' message they are working on I guess! WAAH Clap It doesn't say when he'd exit- it just said starting in February... ALMOST THERE... And GC being 'considered' after they got rid of VD -OMG ROFL

snowy72MarkZingerBurgrpaljayninandAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oh_No_Soaps

Hi Peeps!Big smile

Ohh boy oh boy oh boy!!! ROFL

You guys have just GOT to go check out the neighborhood!!!LOLLOL

Oh I WISH I had the time!!Cry I wanna post but am only online for a short while.

Oh Emm Gee.. Took a break from ur vanvaaas for VD naa? LOL Evil Smile

Hug Hug

snowy72MarkZingerBurgrAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

DUUUDE.. I understand the whole 'Raavan-kaun-hai' controversy during Sultan days- but burning the lead??   Shocked I know CVs held a secret grudge when Sultan had to be killed off (coz that wasn't how it was supposed to be originally) Wink Cool GEEE CVs this is like the BEST gift for Sultanians LOL
So mAdhubala Ji survives while RK mansion is destroyed (along with RK of course).. *cough BUDGET CUTS cough* RangRasiya *cough cough* LOL LOL

Oh so ManhoosBALA will retain her title again Clap That's the latest 'social' message they are working on I guess! WAAH Clap It doesn't say when he'd exit- it just said starting in February... ALMOST THERE... And GC being 'considered' after they got rid of VD -OMG ROFL

Thanks Avi for the info.  Second best news is that the Horror House is going up in flames with the first Horror.  WOW !!!

By the way who is GC??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy72MarkZingerBurgrJAHHNAVIpaljayAnu-ReddyKhatamKahani

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Yes all of that, but something odd is happening, the reason why I didn't say is I wasn't sure of the source, and if it's going to happen or not, its just a post by someone I read and then it's spread like wildfire and everyone is talking about, it seems strange, anyway what it is ...is, Madhu survives and plays a double role, Mother and Daughter but New Male Lead is called Abhay Kapoor and the post I read is saying Abhay's secretary is a negative character and when they invite RK to a function he refuses as he is attending Bittuji's wedding, if Abhay exists already and has a secretary when RK is alive and Madhu finds out that she is pregnant at Bittuji's wedding, so either Abhay is a child actor or his the male lead as they said but an adult already, therefore here is the news male lead for Madhu (current Mahdu)...that's the problem on the forum. 

snowy72paljayAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 28 January 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

He's going to be burned down! wha...     lol. simply amazing. 
Chiks, you think they hated RK?! No, they hated, loathed Mb. and the social message, thus, through her : Once a bloody bathroom rug, always a bloody bathroom rug.

GC, hehe.. btw I don't think they will have him. They might not want to again go for someone who is stiff and uncomfortable in any scene even remotely passionate. These news shows just want to take a swing at a bee hive and then watch what followsLOL

snowy72MarkZingerBurgrpaljayJAHHNAVIAnu-ReddyDolly-heartKhatamKahani

Go to top