Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

And I wanted the show to be dead after Sultan's death- YES! Thoda late ho gaya BUT it's ok! Half of it is gone with RK being Burnt.. Now I m in two minds with Madhu, really- *Bol tere saath kya salook kiya jaaye*! I wanna watch her romance another guy- KVB being my favorite- coz I know it won't go down well with a LOT of fans who are used to watching only and only RK RK RK with his BIWI trophy! 😆 BUT then again- it's STILL MEIEJ- the title itself evokes some not so great memories 😳 KILL IT ALREADY!

I'm really excited, I can't wait for the new story, and for new Madhu to be grown up and to see how it will be like, Leelawati (Bittuji's wife) is greedy, and she's pregnant too. So prediction is a daughter she will be treating like a princess, and Madhu she will hate...definitely now with the hints and spoiler articles Madhu will want to be a Superstar heroine, this other girl Leela's daughter will probably want the same, so she will hate Madhu definitely, even perhaps competing with Madhu. 

About the guy now, it seemed the CV's are considering the look of the new guy as his older he needs to be an older actor as well, they can't have him in a beard all the time like with VD just for him to look a little older, they had the stubble look and now the beard, the new guy is 36 years or thereabout, they need to cast someone older and goodlooking, I have dino morea in mind, but his a bollywood star noway they would get him to star in a 2nd hand role as a Superstar for television, so if they can get Keith Sequira it will be grand. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Are you watching that show too Nafs ??

Well watch it on Monday cause AR will be there.

Shika is all set for revenge but first she will have a makeover.

Right now everyone is trying to find the evil Sameer and soon I hope Neeraj will come and help Shika.

Shika will remember that Sameer's real name is Aditya and she will be closer to solve this whole mess.

There are more questions than answers till now.

Thanks for the update, I'm trying to keep tabs on all the shows I was watching before my wifi issue, I'm only going to be able to catch up in a few weeks time when it's fixed.  
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Shikha has an awakening.. An "AHAA" moment hasn't occurred yet!

Her face has been messed up though - KHOON BHARI MAANG isshtyle 😕 Everyone is clueless regarding Sameer, as he left no clues behind!! 😃
Precap on Thursday showed the stalker coming to Shikha's house! He was shot 2.5 years ago when he was trying to help the cops in revealing some truth about Sameer and that's when we last saw of him (15 days ago before the time leap) 😉 So I am excited to see what input he has to offer.. Agar nahi bhi aata tohh bhi chalta waise.. 😳

They did a leap too, and Avi's character didn't come to warn Shikha again, and they showed a glimpse of him now that Sameer has tried to kill Shikha. Lets see, what will happen. Do you think they will change the actress that plays Shikha if her face is damaged or they will show some successful plastic surgery. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

In other news, hyperactive kid Rithwik & his GF beat Gurmeet Chaudhary & Devolina, to become the winners of Nach Baliyay 😊

Heyyy!!   I thought Gurmeet and his wife were a shoo-in.  I am glad Rithwik won.

He was in PR right ??
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Guys, Britain is playing USA in a Davis cup match now. I know the Superbowl is on, I don't watch american football, are you guys watching, I know Chiks is a sports fan. 
Britain are 2 matches up against the USA in the tennis. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

In other news, hyperactive kid Rithwik & his GF beat Gurmeet Chaudhary & Devolina, to become the winners of Nach Baliyay 😊

WHAT??? ðŸ˜²

I can't believe it, Gurmeet Chaudhury has got a huge massive fanbase I thought it was an assured win despite their performance on the night even. Going by how he won Jhalak, he won that performing Tai Chi to every performance. ðŸ˜†

Well done Rithwik and his GF for beating Gurmeet and Devolina. Rithwik is a good dancer and the Jhalak season 5 when Gurmeet won Rithwik also took part, so now they've shared the titles, one won Jhalak and the other Nach Baliyay. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Heyyy!!   I thought Gurmeet and his wife were a shoo-in.  I am glad Rithwik won.

He was in PR right ??

Yes Rithwik was in PR and also that vampire show of Vivian's, he played the wolf chr to Viv's vampire one. Also Rithwik said on 15th January he wants to act with Drashti, this was a week before we found out about he leap in MEIEJ and RK's character being killed off and Vivian not returning post leap. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
@  Avi it looks like I am playing that Antonym game by myself in MNB forum.😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
It's all going USA's way today in the tennis, this doubles pair put up for GB are totally crap, it's like 3 love in the first set. But they are playing the no.1 doubles pair in the world for the US those twins Mike and Bob Brian. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

It's all going USA's way today in the tennis, this doubles pair put up for GB are totally crap, it's like 3 love in the first set. But they are playing the no.1 doubles pair in the world for the US those twins Mike and Bob Brian. 

See you later Nafs.  Enjoy watching your Tennis.