Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Good morning & good evening everyone.. 🤗 I Hope u are having a nice, relaxing weekend   ðŸ¥³

Im getting such a great pleasure of seeing our beshht friends cry for past one week, looking forward to a happening weekend and the awesomest monday. My shivji says monday vrat gives us girls nice groom. This monday he'll be taking away the virtual groom of so many online Gps. Jis madhu ne 16 somvar ke bina groom paya wo monday ko hi us groom ke saath parlok sudharing. Lmao😆
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wonder if all our friends will look good in white for mourning their beloveds demise.

Colors has gone and done this to all those colourful gals who went to such lengths to get their so called "One expression Man" out and now look what they have in return...

"One Expression Left on their faces"...
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh hey Rita.. U still up?? 😲

Thanks for the lullaby that day... I ended up listening to the ENTIRE soundtrack- took me a while but I loved it.. 😛 This helped me sleep finally- at 1am..
http://youtu.be/_-s-aL8OQa0Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jhan, Gator, Dolly ðŸ¤—

Chica: A special hug to u for that lovely track...ah! totally in love with Highway music

Edit: hi Siri 🤗

Thanks Jas, KVB is in Canada na...toh hero change hojayega karke suna maine and GC is no more a part of Fear Factor...rumor has it that actually he was the first choice for RK's role waaayyy back, so may be they can give him a fath paycheck and get him on board

Edited by thrower - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Hello Rita.   ðŸ¤—

Nice to see you at this time of the day when I am not half asleep.😆
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the first choice for rk was Ksg and not gc.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Did you guys see the new article on the lead male auditions for MEIEJ?

Tell me nicely and honestly who do you fancy for the Superstar Abhay Kapoor role, unbiased opinion.
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think any of us care for this show , nafs.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
I know this may sound mean but I am just getting some Marshmallows ready for Monday to roast in the big fire and I really do not know those actors nor care enough to go see another attempt of showing another doormat or another female R.K. 

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Did you guys see the new article on the lead male auditions for MEIEJ?

Tell me nicely and honestly who do you fancy for the Superstar Abhay Kapoor role, unbiased opinion.

Keshav Who Arora 😆

The rest of them- I've seen them on TV (OMG VJ KEITH still in industry?)

MEIEJ should be DESTROYED completely (sorry Nafs, brings back bad memories) and Keshav can definitely HELP.. Thoda sa help RK ne kiya- by choosing to die this PAINFUL way- Abb thoda aur help Abhay Kapoor karega.. 🤢 By being a BAD actor!
😃

@Dolly: 😆 It's not mean.. I wonder if they have got enuff firewood out there.. Mere paas extra lakkdi and ghee hai.. I am willing to, you know, donate 😆 😆 Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago