Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Badluck for beauties.. Salmon always launches new heroines.. Except katreena and sonakkshi .. All failed in their career... Long list... Bhagyashri.. Sneha ulal.. Zareen khan... And latest jai ho heroine
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oh_No_Soaps

Whaaat?! 😲 Liks..rat?! Beard..word games. . Ok. .ok. .relax. Chill Chikni. As long as it's not Liks wanting to grow a beard, this is salvagable. Liks honey. ..remember...
this is sultan's harem, not a rat warren. (Are word games infectious? )
We left that toxic neighbourhood and came here remember? Let some rat grow a beard and you fall for AR. Dolly and Pal, get Chikni a dictionary. Chikni ..throw it at the rat. Aim well!
Liks, we love you . ...even if you want to root for a rat. We know you'll be taking turns with chikni with that dictionary if and when the footmat turns into a doormat and allows her self respect to be chewed up by the rat.
if its a rat from the genus tewari, family hegde, then Liks yous being over optimistic. chikni, put it down! πŸ˜†

Kat, don't worry. i am not rooting for him. πŸ˜†
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beintehaa is getting interesting.

Lets see if they will succeed in refusing to marry each other or will be coerced into complying.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Dolly, I am watching Beintehaa now.
Harshad is a much better actor naturally and this is his first gig, so he will only get better. See his face when Osman slapped him. You could see the emotions of a son who's probably being slapped for the first time by the father he has a good relationship with. His father has let him slide on all his carefree attitude and life. And Zain we know loved his father to go to Bhopal for his father.

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Dolly, I am watching Beintehaa now.

Harshad is a much better actor naturally and this is his first gig, so he will only get better. See his face when Osman slapped him. You could see the emotions of a son who's probably being slapped for the first time by the father he has a good relationship with. His father has let him slide on all his carefree attitude and life. And Zain we know loved his father to go to Bhopal for his father.

You are right Liks.  Zain does love his father and Usman is adamant that Zain pay for his mischief.
Precap is cute where  Aliya and Zain are agreeing to refuse each other.

I wonder if Usman will find out that his wife Suraiya had a hand with Eeshaan family too.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Liks after todays episode it is not Urmi and Ishaan but Ishaan and Anu.

Urmi sister is looking at Ishaan with very different eyes after he helps her from an accident and takes her to the hospital.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Liks after todays episode it is not Urmi and Ishaan but Ishaan and Anu.

Urmi sister is looking at Ishaan with very different eyes after he helps her from an accident and takes her to the hospital.

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 

Well I don't mind if there is no Urmi/Ishaan. Just have her move on from Samrat.

But I always did think Anu may like Ishaan. The question is if he would ever like her back. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± 

Well I don't mind if there is no Urmi/Ishaan. Just have her move on from Samrat.

But I always did think Anu may like Ishaan. The question is if he would ever like her back. 
[/QUOTE
We have to wait and see.  But SamRAT has agreed to go to Goa with Urmi only because Ishaan has to go there for business and I hear that he is going  to flirt with other women there and Ishaan tries to warn SamRAT again to behave himself and  I hope Urmi sees this other side of SamRAT too.

gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SONA_

rangrasiya was good today

I dunno about the series but I've been reading posts by a 'serial junkie' in Rr forum. They are awesome and hilariousπŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ Yeahh her Phatphatiya posts rock, Gator πŸ˜†

*Throws the dictionary at Kat* 
Ooops 😈