Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Uhh oh πŸ˜• Is that gonna be a problem ?? Coz she didn't write..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3889420
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

No maybe not.   It is just that I have not seen many Indian Movies .

But I will try.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Ok Avi . I answered your Mr.and Mrs Khanna  with Abhimaan .

That is O.K.?
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Ladies I bid you Good Night.

Fun playing Movie Antakhshari.  Thanks.
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Ladies I bid you Good Night.

Fun playing Movie Antakhshari.  Thanks.

Good Night, Dolly!  That was really fun.  I think Chikni got scared and left!  πŸ˜†

**runs before Chikni comes back!**

Edited by snowy72 - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The cutest little thing I've seen this weekend πŸ˜† ... Sarika Bijali..

http://youtu.be/Jpvjk10qoiU
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: likarsh

The one sided was referring to something else. Meaning he's the one that's constantly abusing, and she's the one that's constantly on the receiving end, begging, pleading, apologizing, etc. etc.

That wasn't to say Two sided abusive relationship  makes it any better. That would make it a volatile, unhealthy relationship  (which is also not good and wouldn't end up happily).

Again, as I say, to point out those instances of RK's "sufferings" is a way to excuse and give false equivalence. I can't explain anymore on why such stories are problematic and demeaning. RK is the abuser. Madhu is the willing doormat. To excuse this relationship by saying he's suffered due to some blowback from his actions is glossing over the initial dynamic of the problematic couple. 

If you can't understand why the romanticization of this couple and the excuses given to justify it is problematic, I can't really explain it further or better. 

The initial question I asked you is why DAK and not MEIEJ you said it's because in DAK the marriage is not a revenge marriage, it is a real marriage, the problems in the marriage are because SamRAT is a misogynist and insensitive person, which hurts his wife. If you are now telling me it's not the revenge marriage after all that's wrong in MEIEJ but the fact Madhu is submissive to RK's insults then I'm sorry I am back to saying there is no difference then in DAK and MEIEJ. Urmi and Madhu are suffering through the words their husband carelessly throws at them. 

At least RK isn't that way all the time, and she gets romance out of her hubby when he apologises they are in coochie coo. You are probably thinking yes his insulted her, then he apologises after a few hours like an abusive husband would do, but hey what's SamRAT doing insults her and doesn't even say sorry and doesn't treat her special, One up to Madhu. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

@ Liks.  I admire and salute your perseverance  in explaining your point so nicely.

I hope Nafs gets it all in the end.

No I resent that Dolly, you admire Liks's perseverance in explaining to me and hope I understand in the end. This is not a case of my not understanding it's a case of Liks not understanding Urmi and Madhu are hearing insults from their husbands, you Dolly and Liks are watching this but you said his insensitive way of talking is normal to a certain extent, I've told you as he falls in love with her he will change, he will learn how to speak to her in the right way, then Liks told me the little hope she has for the story,about Ishaan and Urmi and that's what she thinks might happen Urmi and Ishaan will go off together, similar to what happened in Balika Vadhu with Anandi and Shiv, Jagya and Anandi split up. That's Liks's hope that Urmi will speak up and won't become a doormat "for long". 

Madhu now is tolerating insults from her husband, but sorry is he insulting her on a daily basis? No, they fight like a normal couple Dolly and Liks, he says awful things to her due to insecurities that she will be the main breadwinner in the house, or he wants to hang out with his friend and not be at home with her, Lik's is not capable of seeing that a married couple can have fights where words are exchange that hurt each other, Dolly can you? I'm actually thinking for a word for it, "passion", RK realised that Madhu's words about Ria were right and apologised to her and they made up, so they fight and make up, and he does realise he was wrong in that instance, as Madhu is the one that bailed him out of that trouble. With Sultan it was the other way, as the CV's dealt with the end of Ria's track in the same way, Madhu apologised to RK for bailing her out of this trouble she got them into with Sultan. Can you accept the CV's dealt with Ria likewise? If you can't understand when I've explained who apologised to whom for an error in judgement of befriending someone who turned out psychopathic (Sultan was great until that day when he received the photo then he became negative), then similarly I feel both of you are closed minded. 

Close minded definition - not ready to take new explanations to things as your mind is already set in one way. If you look at Liks last post I hope at least you can see that. 

Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
anybody here who watches veera..
prabha.abha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Make a wisk

OS for Neeraj😳 (Avinesh Rekhi)😳 and Shikha😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/99866909
Edited by prabha.abha - 10 years ago