Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Dedh Ishqiya is good Dolly 👍🏼 Lots of Urdu sher-o-shayari.. 😊

Thanks Avi.   I will try too see that one for sure.

I will have to wait till it is out in DVD.    
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One movie that I SOOO wanna watch right now is- The Lunchbox (Irrfan khan, Nawazuddin Siddique) It's been out for a while (released in September 2013) and it's got all great reviews. I don't think it's a commercial, Bollywood film though but I love Irrfan Khan's acting!
Another one that I am gonna be marking on my calendar is Imtiaz Ali's Highway (starring Randeep hooda and Alia Bhatt). Loving it's music (AR Rahman) already! ❤️
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

One movie that I SOOO wanna watch right now is- The Lunchbox (Irrfan khan, Nawazuddin Siddique) It's been out for a while (released in September 2013) and it's got all great reviews. I don't think it's a commercial, Bollywood film though but I love Irrfan Khan's acting!
Another one that I am gonna be marking on my calendar is Imtiaz Ali's Highway (starring Randeep hooda and Alia Bhatt). Loving it's music (AR Rahman) already! ❤️

Is Lunchbox a copy of an Hollywood Movie.   The title seems familiar.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Nope Dolly.. It's desi.. But this was the movie that they were initially planning to send to the Oscars- --some other Gujarati movie was selected instead and a huge controversy erupted coz 'The Lunchbox' had garnered good critical acclaim all over the world (in international film festivals, etc).Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Is Lunchbox a copy of an Hollywood Movie.   The title seems familiar.

Yes it's been out a while that one, Irfan Khan brought a "lunchbox" for the Jhalak contestants to eat on JDJ 6. One of those stacked up tiffin boxes, from that only I drew a conclusion it's a film about working people their interactions with each other in the office. 😆😛
-Nafisa- thumbnail
I get what Dolly's saying, even if the title is not the same as a Hollywood film, if it's an office matter they must have borrowed a lot of the plot from Hollywood, maybe an 80's film, where office related films were popular. 😆 everything they put out is copied. Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Or they took bits from Friends (the american series) Ross was a bit nit picky about his food if I remember correctly even lost his job over yelling at his boss for taking his turkey sandwich once. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
NAAA guys.. Not this one though.. Coz the plot (which I HAVE NOT read on Wikipedia yet) describes it as the story (romance?) between an office going male and a lunchbox delivering housewife (it used to b called Dabba service in Mumbai).. These dabbawaalahs deliver tiffin boxes to those who don't have any one (BIWI) at home to cook for them! so this can't be copied me thinks..

TRAILER: http://youtu.be/xwYN-XS92yY

Also speaking of JDJ6.. Nafs u like Siddharth Shukla (Balika VAdhu guy)??? He's signed a 3 movie deal with Karan Johar's dharma production- 👏 WOW!- I had a secret crush on him while watching the show.. 😆 Not serious enuff to turn me into a BV Fan though ;)Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Evening Dearies! Hope you are all doing good :)
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Good morning Mula..   😳 Whattup!