Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I just finished watching today's now, Dolly. I need to watch with subtitles before I can write on this. I mean I got it, but still today was a dialogue packed episode.
They did start to go a bit too much on the zoom, whoosh shotsit. I will forgive them today but I don't remember them going this much like this before. It still wasn't like crazy EKta style whoosh whoosh, and it was pretty tame compared to a lot of other ones I've seen.😆

I actually have two weeks worth of episodes to watch with subs. I'm gonna try to watch over the weekend.

Rashmi,,,OMG...why would she call Samrat's mother and expect her to be telling the full truth? I swear these people all want to live in willful denial.

Gonna go read your post now.  

Oh, I had a question. yesterday did nani refer to Trisha's mother as Urmi's mother's sister? I always thought she called her didi because they were close sister-in-laws. But, nani I think told Urmi's mother she was believing Trisha's mother more because she's her sister?

I thought Trisha's father and Urmi's father were brothers? But you know, it would make more sense if that weren't the case... He calls him Bhaisaab, not Bhai. I just for some reason thought they were brothers. Maybe I saw trisha's father call the grandmother "amma?" Don't know...can't remember.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Liks.  I might have to check again but I think Urmi and Trishna's mothers are sisters.

Because Urmi calls her Masi.  And that make these two Urmi and Trishna first cousin sisters.

I think all the older people call Nani  Amma.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

@ Liks.  I might have to check again but I think Urmi and Trishna's mothers are sisters.

Because Urmi calls her Masi.  And that make these two Urmi and Trishna first cousin sisters.

I think all the older people call Nani  Amma.

Yeah, I just realized that even before I read your post, Dolly. Urmi callse them mausa, mausi. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Yeah the mothers are sisters. That makes a lot of sense. i was wondering how the younger brother could have such a different mindset compared to Urmi's father and grandmother. Now it makes sense, and all their interactions make much more sense.😆

In the beginning, too there was some joke about comparing the two men the sisters married. But I don't know why...I think I missed out on the fact that they were only visiting, so I automatically assumed the husbands were brothers. Then when it became clear they were only visiting, I never thought back on my original assumption.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Liks come to think of it .  SamRAT has never interacted with Rashmi too much through 

the whole wedding.   I wonder what he thinks of her and if she has been a family
 member of theirs then why is she in denial of SamRAT's nature ?

KhatamKahani thumbnail
I think she herself had said something about how she's not had too much time to spend with him after they had grown up. Not sure, but I think there was something like that. 
Rashmi...lol... can't wait for it to hit her like a ton of bricks.

Going to sleep now. yes, this early. GN
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

I think she herself had said something about how she's not had too much time to spend with him after they had grown up. Not sure, but I think there was something like that. 

Rashmi...lol... can't wait for it to hit her like a ton of bricks.

You know  Liks Rashmi is pretty chummy with SamRAT's mother  (why I cannot remember her name is beyond me)  I know I do not like her So from now on I am going to call her   SSM... i.e    SamRAT's Sneaky Mother... SSM.😆
SSM must have always said nice things to her about her son.  Just like she did today by twisting the whole thing about what he said about Trishna.

Ohhh! I do not like her.😡
Edited by Dolly-heart - 10 years ago
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Yeah, I just realized that even before I read your post, Dolly. Urmi callse them mausa, mausi. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Yeah the mothers are sisters. That makes a lot of sense. i was wondering how the younger brother could have such a different mindset compared to Urmi's father and grandmother. Now it makes sense, and all their interactions make much more sense.😆

In the beginning, too there was some joke about comparing the two men the sisters married. But I don't know why...I think I missed out on the fact that they were only visiting, so I automatically assumed the husbands were brothers. Then when it became clear they were only visiting, I never thought back on my original assumption.

Hello Liks & Dolly!  I haven't watched tonight's episode yet but wanted to chime in on  this post.  Yes, as you figured out, Urmi's Mom and Trisha's Mom are sisters.  They have tried to make a distinction between two sisters and their husbands -- what I mean is Trisha's parents are much more modern and forward thinking while Urmi's parents are backward leaning.  I'm curious who will ultimately help Urmi stand up for herself.  I'm thinking it's gotta be Trisha and her parents.  Urmi's parents will force her to tolerate all SamRAT's and SMM's crap.

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Excellent Creation by Pari. Sulbala VM. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jux74Ey8Qg%E2%80%8E[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by reena544 - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
toi article which confirms that viraf is staying back... And he has choosen tv over film ..that he doesn't want to leave fans fustrated
thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Koi mere ko cut karke only Avi/Neeraj scenes de sakte hain MNB se, waise, why did he just add one N between his previous shows shortname bwahhhaaa