Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 49

Posted: 10 years ago
Viffy doing film with my bebo then no offence with him
Originally posted by _SONA_

Umm..Dolly ..who is offended with my bebo here... I am sharpening my knives to do cat fight with my bebo's offenders... And ms. Bhopal has no respect in my eyes..don't make any caustic remark on my bebo... Nither i will inform you to my kallorani... Then her famous dialogue will play out "harem me nahi ana chahiye tha"...   ðŸ˜ˆ

Nobody is offended by Bebo here Sona.

Did you not read Hunar article that Reena posted where she says everyone thinks she is just like Bebo.

And that was what Reena and I thought would offend you.

Originally posted by thrower

Silence does not mean a person is escaping, silence means a man is being meditative and is 

You are right Rita, people always take silence as a weakness.

I went through such an experience, I kept quiet when there was an argument between two groups of people as I found both wrong, people told me that I was silent because I am not intelligent and I have no view,no opinion etc---

@ Rita.  Personally I agree with your posts.

Fans when they become Fanatics is not only dangerous for the actor but for themselves
 too.  They lose sight of reality and make life hard for both parties.

Caught the last part of DAK- (trust me I m trying ok) 😆 Yehh kya thaa? Samrat taunting his in-laws about MAAADERN girls who believe in live-in relationships ?? 😕 Problem kya hai isski- narcissistic laggta hai!!! And does he ALWAYS drink his chaai from a saucer like that? *slurp* 😆

Rang Rasiya: Rona dhona continues.. Maar- dhaar & men FLYING in air- CHECKKK.. Some more ronaa & fainting- what izzz?.. *changes channel*

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Loving this show 😆 I know Ekta is presenting the same old "let's-pretend-we-are-married" thingy- but saanu ki farkk paindaa hai?? Ruhi is tohh cute naa.. Loving her chemistry with Ishita Aunty!! Oyye Raman oyye tu side ho!! *in Mrs Bhalla tone* 😆

EBI: 😲 Kalavati in nurse's avatar yesterday- how could I miss that? Story is FINALLY moving I've heard so would watch it-JK.. I'll watch it for my Bhaai.. Kal ho na ho.. 😆 😈

Main na bhoolungi: Gawshhh Mr. Rekhi, you ALWAYS look hot- 😛

QH: new Asad (raQesh) ain't bad!! atleast he'd cut his hair - Shukarr hai.. Baaki story refuses to move.. 🤢

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Caught the last part of DAK- (trust me I m trying ok) 😆 Yehh kya thaa? Samrat taunting his in-laws about MAAADERN girls who believe in live-in relationships ?? 😕 Problem kya hai isski- narcissistic laggta hai!!! And does he ALWAYS drink his chaai from a saucer like that? *slurp* 😆

Rang Rasiya: Rona dhona continues.. Maar- dhaar & men FLYING in air- CHECKKK.. Some more ronaa & fainting- what izzz?.. *changes channel*

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein: Loving this show 😆 I know Ekta is presenting the same old "let's-pretend-we-are-married" thingy- but saanu ki farkk paindaa hai?? Ruhi is tohh cute naa.. Loving her chemistry with Ishita Aunty!! Oyye Raman oyye tu side ho!! *in Mrs Bhalla tone* 😆

EBI: 😲 Kalavati in nurse's avatar yesterday- how could I miss that? Story is FINALLY moving I've heard so would watch it-JK.. I'll watch it for my Bhaai.. Kal ho na ho.. 😆 😈

QH: new Asad (raQesh) ain't bad!! atleast he'd cut his hair - Shukarr hai.. Baaki story refuses to move.. 🤢

Chikni, see there's no way you could feel hurt when I call him an ass.😆😆😆 He is an ass and he proved it again today. Proved it above and beyond.

He is doing it to put down Trisha. Guy still can't let it go and need to keep having to prove himself above her, and humiliate her. As I said, ass. No way to feel hurt.
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Avi watch the  DAK after the wedding is over.   That will help you see the real SamRAT ( The ASS ) 
And you are right for somebody who thinks he is all that and more WHY drink tea from a saucer like some Dehati (no offence to Dehati's  )

But a big Hotel owner  should know better  na??

YHM... I like this show too.  I hope Ekta does not ruin it.  And Ruhi pretending her tooth hurts just to go see Ishita Aunty was so sweet.

RR and EBI gave it up completely.

MNB... Why is AR not in every episode... WHY WHY???

QH.. You are right I too like the new Asad.  And WHY does Rajiya always get away with murder and never gets punished properly.  I might have to give this one up too.

Don't expect me here till Wednesday.   I'll be curled up in a ball, biting my fingernails, and waiting for my babies when Sleepy Hollow airs on Monday. And after Monday I'm sure I'll need Tuesday to get over it.

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Well Reena I have to say Good Night.

It was nice to see you even if it was for a few minutes.  Take care.🤗

awww... same here dolly. thanks for always cheering me up. ðŸ¤—
MNB :

People were discussing about Pakistani show, with story line similar to a movie ANKAHEE, IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE.

Ankahee (The Unspoken) is a 1985 Indian Hindi film about astrology, directed by Amol Palekar and starring Amol Palekar, Deepti Naval and Dr. Shriram Lagoo. It was based on Marathi-language play, Kalay Tasmai Namaha by writer, C. T. Khanolkar. The film is also noted for its soundtrack, which won two awards at the 32nd National Film Awards, including Best Music Direction for Jaidev and Best Male Playback Singer for noted classical singer Pt. Bhimsen Joshi. Asha Bhosle also sang a song