Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 47

Posted: 10 years ago
Are u guys talking bout Vikas (from MNB)? 😆
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Are u guys talking bout Vikas (from MNB)? 😆

Yup.  And my saucy daughter ! 

I told my daughter that there are lots of people in the MNB forum that think he is handsome and adore him.
The imp just giggles! ðŸ˜†
I am sorry Dolly I will have to agree with ur daughter.. His teeth do remind me of horse's teeth.. And also of that 'rabbit painting' that RK once made of Madhubala..

but there's some thing that has been irking me for quite some time now- ever since I started watching the show for Avinesh- Am I the only one who finds Sameer a "bit feminine"??? 🤔 Don't get me wrong please and I am not tryin to sound negative but there is "something" - IDK if it's him being too thin.. Too short or.. His bangs? Or the way he speaks.. I just can't put my finger on it.. Sorry 😕 He just doesn't come across as someone who u'd imagine as a wife beater/ abuser.. Ermm I mean it works for the plot- coz hey surprise me.. But.. Shikha can SOOO give it back to him.. HAHAH.. Oh gawd.. I don't know where this convo is going... 😆 😕
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

I don't know about that Nafs. But every time I watch that show my daughter starts to make rude horse sounds and starts laughing. 
She is not allowed to come in the room at eight ! ! ðŸ˜†

🤣
check his eyes and forehead guys.

undefined
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

check his eyes and forehead guys.

undefined

I usually click "like" on a post to acknowledge to the post-maker that I have read the post.  But in this case, I'm afraid to click "Like" as I don't like him!!!  ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

I am sorry Dolly I will have to agree with ur daughter.. His teeth do remind me of horse's teeth.. And also of that 'rabbit painting' that RK once made of Madhubala..

but there's some thing that has been irking me for quite some time now- ever since I started watching the show for Avinesh- Am I the only one who finds Sameer a "bit feminine"??? 🤔 Don't get me wrong please and I am not tryin to sound negative but there is "something" - IDK if it's him being too thin.. Too short or.. His bangs? Or the way he speaks.. I just can't put my finger on it.. Sorry 😕 He just doesn't come across as someone who u'd imagine as a wife beater/ abuser.. Ermm I mean it works for the plot- coz hey surprise me.. But.. Shikha can SOOO give it back to him.. HAHAH.. Oh gawd.. I don't know where this convo is going... 😆 😕

I did not want to say it before Avi.   But my daughter said the same thing , she laughs and calls him a Gay Horse. ðŸ˜†
It his chin and of his hair.   Whatever he does look odd. 
Originally posted by snowy72

I usually click "like" on a post to acknowledge to the post-maker that I have read the post.  But in this case, I'm afraid to click "Like" as I don't like him!!!  ðŸ˜•

😆 Chandni it's okay you don't have to like him, it's just something I noticed about his face and thought to share with the Sirens. Do you see the Salman Khana resemblance around the eyes? 
I'm yawning a lot guys, tired, catch you guys tomorrow, or later today, it's after 12 here. 
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

I'm yawning a lot guys, tired, catch you guys tomorrow, or later today, it's after 12 here. 

Good Night Nafs. Happy Dreams.