Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 42

Posted: 10 years ago
LOHRI , EID AND MAKAR SANKRANTI MUBARAK TO ALL
[QUOTE=likarsh]They're going to take him along on the honeymoon? I missed that part.
I caught up but I want to catch up the past week with subs before I write on the forum. But see, I am torn. Like, I think they would be gutsy for going with Ishaan/Urmi--but I ONLY want them to go there if they will stick with it.
 Yup he is going with them.
And I agree if they go with Ishaan/ Urmi then stick with them come hell or high water.

If they are just going to have Ishaan fall for Urmi, but Urmi sticks with Samrat no matter what, or Urmi leaves Samrat but still doesn't go with Ishaan, or Urmi leaves Samrat, and maybe contemplates something with Ishaan but in the end--nope.
 I don't think Urmi if she decides to go with Ishaan,  she will stick with that decision because she is going to be completely disillusioned by SamRAT by then.
I am hoping by then Ishaan is going to be pretty upset with SamRAT.  He is already showing signs of getting fed up by his behaviour with Urmi.

I don't want any Ishaan/Urmi on even his side if that's the case. Because all it will do is ruin two friendships for nothing.

Believe it or not, I do like Samrat/Ishaan friendship even with the faults. It would be sad if it's destroyed just for Ishaan/Urmi 'teasing.'
[/QUOTE
Liks I think if Ishaan keeps seeing Urmi upset all the time he is going to choose her over his friend.  SamRAT might wake up if he loses both his wife and friend at the same time.

😆  Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Love you all. ðŸ˜ŠEdited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Dolly, I have no problem if Samrat loses both. But I do not Ishaan to lose two friendships, probably his relationship with members of both families, etc... For NOTHING. Let's face it, even if he gets over Urmi, Samrat-Urmi end up being a better relationship, they are okay with him--the relationship he would have with everyone will not be the same anymore.
😃
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago

Dolly, I have no problem if Samrat loses both. But I do not Ishaan to lose two friendships, probably his relationship with members of both families, etc... For NOTHING. Let's face it, even if he gets over Urmi, Samrat-Urmi end up being a better relationship, they are okay with him--the relationship he would have with everyone will not be the same anymore.

Ishaan is from UK , I think.   He might just take her away.

But the only people he would lose is SamRAT's family  because they would be more upset BUT Urmi's family will welcome him with open arms if he were to save Urmi from a man like SamRAT.

I have a feeling that it is about how Urmi will adjust to her dream being squashed and how she will adjust to her M I L being sneaky  and of course the BIG question will be WILL Urmi confess to her mother or Trishna that she is unhappy or is she going to be a doormat and stay quiet.

This could go many different ways.
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

Ishaan is from UK , I think.   He might just take her away.

But the only people he would lose is SamRAT's family  because they would be more upset BUT Urmi's family will welcome him with open arms if he were to save Urmi from a man like SamRAT.

I have a feeling that it is about how Urmi will adjust to her dream being squashed and how she will adjust to her M I L being sneaky  and of course the BIG question will be WILL Urmi confess to her mother or Trishna that she is unhappy or is she going to be a doormat and stay quiet.

This could go many different ways.

Dolly, I am talking about if they don't have the guts to follow through with Ishaan-Urmi. For instance he would eventually have the support of Urmi's family and he may lose Samrat and his family. That's fine. But if they only tease or go with Ishaan-Urmi halfway, then Ishaan loses it from all sides...unless he falls for Urmi and keeps it to himself with no one ever finding out.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by likarsh

Dolly, I am talking about if they don't have the guts to follow through with Ishaan-Urmi. For instance he would eventually have the support of Urmi's family and he may lose Samrat and his family. That's fine. But if they only tease or go with Ishaan-Urmi halfway, then Ishaan loses it from all sides...unless he falls for Urmi and keeps it to himself with no one ever finding out.

I think I love this blue colour😆 

Liks we are watching this show because we want it to be different and  think outside the BOX.

Lets first see if Ishaan truly and completely falls in love with Urmi,  Then lets see if Urmi feels the same  ONLY THEN will  they break the old mould of once married 
forever married Bull crap.  

I do not want to see Ishaan loving her and then not doing anything because of his idiot friend. Hope they show that if he believes that he can make Urmi happy then make him go for her by fighting SamRAT and the whole family.

O.K my fantasy rant is over...

Hello Ladies!!!  What's with all the edited posts!  Looks like I missed some real fun!!!  ðŸ˜†

DAK -- Dolly & Liks, I agree with you that they better show something out of the box.  Otherwise, it'll be the same old same old. ðŸ¥±

BI --  Liks -- glad you noticed the nose.  I need to catch last few epis of BI, RR, YHM.

With work I have time for only one show and I choose MNB.  Neeraj ...