Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 28

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

๐Ÿ˜† Hey Archu.. Like I said I haven't watched MNB starting se- I've only seen the last 3 episodes (since AR joined)!

But the story is quite simple it seems- Extra nice and sugar se bhi jyada sweet Sameer is about to get married to Shikha! Some guy is stalking her though but ultimately gets caught when Sameer chases him! That's AR- he won't speak up at the police station and reveals NOTHING during questioning- not even his name! Then police waala uncle received a call from higher authorities to release this "stalker" hours before he's due in court ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Police lets him go! On the other hand Shikha gets busy with her shaadi preparations! Bass itna he dekha hai Maine..

I have this habit of skipping scenes in this one Archu- (I even skipped one of AR's scene on his first day by mishhtake... How careless of me- I know) which is BAD if u are relying on my updates- so I would suggest u read the COMPLETE written update in MNB forum to know how this story is progressing. Those guys are actually quite AWESOME with their regular updates and spoilers for the show! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I did go to that forum chikni, but that forum is very inactive, they are not very uptodate with the written updates, i am just interested in AR's part, so will you plz update me only about his scenes
I think u are mistaken, Archu ๐Ÿ˜Š They are giving WUs everyday and at the rite time or else they'll be fired ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Check this out:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3880663

And as far as I am concerned with the updates- NOPE I am NOT gonna do it coz I can't do it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by paljay

EBI
The way show is moving, as if they are rushing, now Radha is back and Kalwati trying to kill Tara. I think they will finish it in a month or two.

As Yug knows the truth about Radha, so he is searching her, Raghu Kaka will search for Radha so they will find her soon and Kalawati will be exposed soon.

VIRAF will complete EBI and go ahead with his BW dreams.
KAlavati in nurse's outfit ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†
Hola Sirens...

Viraf leaving EBI is a shocker๐Ÿ˜ญ The guy was just too good as Mrityunjay...Plus agar woh chala gaya toh it's really dip...anyways like Liks said if he's got a good opportunity he shouldn't think twice and in this case If what i heard is right (You know andar ki baat- Patha nahi how true) then its a YRF Movie that has landed on his shoulders...and knowing Viraf he wouldn't let go off EBI if the movie has nothing good to offer.

Originally posted by rajla

Hola Sirens...

Viraf leaving EBI is a shocker๐Ÿ˜ญ The guy was just too good as Mrityunjay...Plus agar woh chala gaya toh it's really dip...anyways like Liks said if he's got a good opportunity he shouldn't think twice and in this case If what i heard is right (You know andar ki baat- Patha nahi how true) then its a YRF Movie that has landed on his shoulders...and knowing Viraf he wouldn't let go off EBI if the movie has nothing good to offer.

I swear these actors don't care about emotional attachment fans have to their characters in these serials they sign up for. Giaa Manek, Karan Singh Grover and now him also Viraf Patel, all just move on without waiting for the current show to be completed. I never watched EBI but if they are fans like me watching it they will be upset. 
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by paljay

Sadakchap ๐Ÿ˜† Who is the writer, must have watched MEIEJ.

The abuse targeted at Avinesh after RK said that once or twice in the show was written about by everyone that I'm sure when they approached him for this role they must have discussed it too and decided to put in that dialogue. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

I swear these actors don't care about emotional attachment fans have to their characters in these serials they sign up for. Giaa Manek, Karan Singh Grover and now him also Viraf Patel, all just move one without waiting for the current show to be completed. I never watched EBI but if they are fans like me watching it they will be upset. 

hiii nafs ๐Ÿ˜ŠMR. patel is worse than any actor who left his show in mid way...u know since last six month he was saying that i will never quit my show for any BW offer,i will jump from a cliff for my producer๐Ÿ˜ฒ and see what he has done๐Ÿ˜ฒ...that's why all EBI fans are very much angry wid him because he has proved that he is a hard core lair๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by tina_28 - 10 years ago
@ Tina ji.  Namaste.

Tina ji aap itna guusa kyon ho rahe ho ?

Iss industry me toh aisa hota rehta hai.  Apna BP bada ke kuch nahin milta.

Yahan ek jayega toh doora aa jayega.  

Excuse my attempt at Hindi writing,  not too good at it.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by tina_28

hiii nafs ๐Ÿ˜ŠMR. patel is worse than any actor who left his show in mid way...u know since last six month he was saying that i will never quit my show for any BW offer,i will jump from a cliff for my producer๐Ÿ˜ฒ and see what he has done๐Ÿ˜ฒ...that's why all EBI fans are very much angry wid him because he has proved that he is a hard core lair๐Ÿ˜ก

They are all like that Tina, Viraf, Giaa everyone of them serial actors are the same. They have no clue at the attachment fans have to the character and their face playing that character. That's why I don't do any work for actors profile, keeping it high, on IF or even voting for awards, I learnt my lesson with Giaa. 
Originally posted by Dolly-heart

@ Tina ji.  Namaste.

Tina ji aap itna guusa kyon ho rahe ho ?

Iss industry me toh aisa hota rehta hai.  Apna BP bada ke kuch nahin milta.

Yahan ek jayega toh doora aa jayega.  

Excuse my attempt at Hindi writing,  not too good at it.๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for butting in Dolly, It's true that the actors are in this business for themselves and getting as many caps as possible for their CV it will look better if they did several different films and serials rather then just one thing, also to grow as an actor they try different characters, but us as fans of a particular show we want an actor when he signs on for a serial to finish the story, because in a film it would look silly to have 2 or 3 actors playing one character in the same film, when the character is at the same age, it's exactly the same here in a serial...the actors don't care whether it looks ridiculous, and they should care. It's just as well all of us here watch these shows but don't work for the actors, as in promotion for them, because of this what they do.  If they want an award that needs nomination they can pay people on the street to vote for them or they can buy it from their peers.