Users

Frequent Posters

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

oH this reminds me.. Siri, MB's TRP was 1.8 yesterday- confirmed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thx Chica.

Looks like heard core fans of MB too are unhappy with the show and want it to shut down. Well I'm watching for the past 2 days just for the heck of it.๐Ÿ˜†

I agree EBI is not going great guns but whatever happened to staying comitted?  The show is still on air na.

He said he would jump off a cliff or something to that effect for the makers of EBI. Why make such tall claims?

Oops my lips are again sealed. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

What am I reading??

Viraf too is abandoning the ship.    WHY... there is no loyalty left in anyone.

Commitment means nothing anymore.  You see opportunity and off you go.

dear commitment gayi bhaad me aaj k time sabko apna profit dikhayi deta hai๐Ÿ˜กlekin ek baat yaad rakhni chahiye jo bhi iss tarah show chhor k gaya hai kabhi bhi successful nahi huaa hai,kyo???? jab bina kisi self- interest k dillo-jaan se pyar karne wale log utne hi dil se baddua dete hain to wo kabhi bekar nahi jaati hai...๐Ÿคขjyada din ki baat nahi hai bade dil se humne chirkut show ko badduye di thi aur wo sab usse lagi hain ๐Ÿ˜†so viru bhai be ready its your turn to be next Barun Sobati๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RAMKIARCHU

Chikni,will you plz tell me how and why AR was arrested and by whom in MNB, did sameer catch him? Did they show him following shikha? Can you plz tell me what happened in these two days, and will you always give the written update about only Ar's part everyday if it is not much of a problem for you!

๐Ÿ˜† Hey Archu.. Like I said I haven't watched MNB starting se- I've only seen the last 3 episodes (since AR joined)!

But the story is quite simple it seems- Extra nice and sugar se bhi jyada sweet Sameer is about to get married to Shikha! Some guy is stalking her though but ultimately gets caught when Sameer chases him! That's AR- he won't speak up at the police station and reveals NOTHING during questioning- not even his name! Then police waala uncle received a call from higher authorities to release this "stalker" hours before he's due in court ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Police lets him go! On the other hand Shikha gets busy with her shaadi preparations! Bass itna he dekha hai Maine..

I have this habit of skipping scenes in this one Archu- (I even skipped one of AR's scene on his first day by mishhtake... How careless of me- I know) which is BAD if u are relying on my updates- so I would suggest u read the COMPLETE written update in MNB forum to know how this story is progressing. Those guys are actually quite AWESOME with their regular updates and spoilers for the show! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Chandni did you see todays DAK.

Poor Urmi gets another rude awakening by the end of the episode.

SamRAT is just plain rude and uncouth.
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

@ Chandni did you see todays DAK.

Poor Urmi gets another rude awakening by the end of the episode.

SamRAT is just plain rude and uncouth.

Haven't seen today's epi yet, but read the written update. 

Edit:
Precap:  I've seen the promo so yeah, have seen him being an ass.  ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by snowy72 - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Kahaan hai meri jhaadu..ermm jaadu ki jhapphi.. Yeh rahi ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— especially for u Tina..
If he lied to the fans - then it's very BAD.. But sahii Time se pehhle heee if he would reveal his intentions- firr toh koi show waise hee nahi dekhta na & he'd be bashed even more! What if he was waiting for a confirmation from movie waalas- and now he's got it! If the producers are cool with his exit - then he must have informed them beforehand na? So they KNEWW! ๐Ÿ˜‰ And fans ko koi dhokha not deyyyinggg - he's an actor- actors WORK for their fans ka entertainment ONLY! Kal agar movie mein aayeingaa toh aapke liye he toh aayeingaa na! Gussa aak-thoo kar do naa Tina ๐Ÿ˜† Tumhare "tum-tum" waale naam pe waise bhi suit nai karta ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Kahaan hai meri jhaadu..ermm jaadu ki jhapphi.. Yeh rahi ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— especially for u Tina..
If he lied to the fans - then it's very BAD.. But sahii Time se pehhle heee if he would reveal his intentions- firr toh koi show waise hee nahi dekhta na & he'd be bashed even more! What if he was waiting for a confirmation from movie waalas- and now he's got it! If the producers are cool with his exit - then he must have informed them beforehand na? So they KNEWW! ๐Ÿ˜‰ And fans ko koi dhokha not deyyyinggg - he's an actor- actors WORK for their fans ka entertainment ONLY! Kal agar movie mein aayeingaa toh aapke liye he toh aayeingaa na! Gussa aak-thoo kar do naa Tina ๐Ÿ˜† Tumhare "tum-tum" waale naam pe waise bhi suit nai karta ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

bhaad me gayi uski movie aur bhaad me jaye wo๐Ÿ˜ก mai AR aur uski fan isliye bani (life me first time aisa kiya kisi actor k liye ) kyoki mughe inn dono ki off-screen personality pasand thiAR is pakka gentleman no doubt but ye ek no. ka chaalu aadmi hai no doubt๐Ÿ˜กagar khud ko BW material samghta tha to EBI ka offer kyo accept kiya๐Ÿ˜กye to ekdum mauka parasti  wali baat hui ki jab ''jhakh maar" rahe the to show le liya aur jab bada hath laga to jhat se show quit kar diya๐Ÿ˜ก mai inn future k MR. superstar per 1 Rs. na kharcha karoo inki film dekhna to door ki baat hai๐Ÿ˜ก...rahi baat EBI ki to ss ki news milte hi chirkut show dekhna chhor diya tha ,aaj se EBI ko bhi bye-2 kyoki uski shakal nahi dekh sakte...jab koi acccha actor aayega to continue karenge warna gud bye๐Ÿคข...aur jiji real life me hum khush rhane wale hi insaan hai aaj 1st day hai isliye khoon khual raha hai kuch din baad koi aur option mil hi jayega dil lagane ko to inhe kaun yaad karega๐Ÿคขbut ye cheating to hum kabhi nahi bhoolenge 
Edited by tina_28 - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

HoLLaaa Peeps...!!!!

๐Ÿค—

@Chikki
Urff challow Chaddow!!!!...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคก

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey Lee ๐Ÿคช

Awein kivein chaddow? Craycray ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
About Vira bhaiyya lying, if he got offered something big and good, he would be a fool to turn it down. It doesn't mean he was outright lying before, he probably had no intention of leaving as he probably never expected something worthwhile and good to come his way. I suspect the producers know it too because why are they letting him off before six even six months? His contract would have be at least six months. Though usually for the leads it would be a year.
So probably even the producers understand this is too good for him to pass up.

There is another possibility that he may stay on for two more months or so to complete six months, which would throw a dent in my argument above. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
EBI 
The way show is moving, as if they are rushing, now Radha is back and Kalwati trying to kill Tara. I think they will finish it in a month or two.

As Yug knows the truth about Radha, so he is searching her, Raghu Kaka will search for Radha so they will find her soon and Kalawati will be exposed soon.

VIRAF will complete EBI and go ahead with his BW dreams.