Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am hoping they are going to show her moving on from Samrat. The 10:30 slot gives me hope, but then again I am pessimistic on channel interference, etc.

Will see, till the time this show starts to lose it, I will watch with the hope that they indeed will show something progressive.

Glad that she's moved on
Indian society needs to realize sometimes moving on is for the best and healthy. And one doesn't need to be trapped in a marriage just because it's a marriage.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
People on the Rang Rasiya forum want Varun to be alive and come back later. Knowing how these serials work, they may just do that. If they do it would be stupid and kills the impact.
I swear people.have this need for.past dead loves/spouses to be alive so the lead pair can win over the past love. WHY? Why do you need for him to come back alive later? Oh, right! so Paro can chose Rudra over him. Yawn.. πŸ₯±
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Chikni,will you plz tell me how and why AR was arrested and by whom in MNB, did sameer catch him? Did they show him following shikha? Can you plz tell me what happened in these two days, and will you always give the written update about only Ar's part everyday if it is not much of a problem for you!
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Amreen posted new shots from today as well..

I like this one- πŸ˜† Check out that constable staring at him- "Man u are TALL- Tumm tohh Hero-type laggte ho..." πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Aiyooo and HE IS BACK IN BLACK ...!!!!! πŸ˜²

sheeesshhh β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£ HOW dare he look sooo SMoking shexy...!!!!! πŸ€ͺ
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HoLLaaa Peeps...!!!!

πŸ€—

@Chikki 

Urff challow Chaddow!!!!...
 πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ🀑
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

HoLLaaa Peeps...!!!!

πŸ€—

@Chikki 

Urff challow Chaddow!!!!...
 πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ🀑

Hi Lee!  πŸ€—
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Viraf patel is planning to quit EBI
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Viraf bhaiiyya, good luck! I know he has a good head on his shoulders so I am guessing the offer is not some stupid, low grade film offer.
However, even so, it's still a risk and a gamble. Good luck to him.

Why wouldn't he just get some time off from the show though? 

This is also why I think some of  these dailies should have a six month finite period. 
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

Viraf bhaiiyya, good luck! I know he has a good head on his shoulders so I am guessing the offer is not some stupid, low grade film offer.

However, even so, it's still a risk and a gamble. Good luck to him.

Why wouldn't he just get some time off from the show though?

This is also why I think some of these dailies should have a six month finite period.

all these actors get demand when they become popular...but except sushant no one had succeed
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Rajeev Khandelwal is successful. He was successful before Sushant. If we ignore people like SRK and Vidya, tv actors from a different television era, Rajeev was the first one to leave and be successful in films. He was the one who first started the "breaking the barrier" type of articles.
He picks tight scripts, good scripts, has good roles. And most of the films are appreciated. Look at his filmography. Will You Marry Me was an earlier film that was supposed to be shelved. Other than that his films are critically acclaimed and has appreciation and has done decent business. (Well not sure about Ishq Actually. That may be a sucky film too. But he has Aamir, Shaitan, Table 21, and also Soundtrack.)

Sushant came after Rajeev had already broken through and proved tv actors can make it. Sushant of course getting bigger, mainstream opportunities and all.

But you can't discount Rajeev Khandelwal.