Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola Sirens..
Anybody knows this week's MB TRP's?

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Siri.. They decided not to reveal it.. It says:
"MEIEJ... Chaddow... Rehene do.. Let's talk about something else" 😕 What the...

😆 😈
Just playing.. There's not one but 3-4 TRPs floating around.. There's 2.1, 2.4, 2 & 1.8.. IDK which one is real.. 😕 Waise with the current track of 2 RKs - it is BOUND to fall.. That's my opinion.. I caught the precap for MEIEJ 2 days ago- BIWI was running after RK to do a facial.. He had a water-bottle around his neck (for reasons best known to them) and RK was climbing the bed and running away 😕 ermm sorry I got carried away in all that buffoonery.. My point is: it LOOKED UTTERLY STUPID! Who does that? Geez u remind me of Aayaan and Aryan -I won't like to watch this- maybe my 10 year old cousin will find this cute - coz that's what teen girls do- BUT thank god she's not into desi shows! 🥱

SORRY for the rant.. But whenever I catch a glimpse of MEIEJ these days.. In precaps, during breaks or some promos- I feel as if this is NOT the show which once had SULTAN in it- like it used to be pious or something.. And now there's NOTHING left- destroyed, shattered,'gone! Glad all of the wonderful TRP aunties agree with me..
😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Pallavi.. 🤗 Happy New Year..
"TOO CUTE" is simply too cute.. I've watched it on Animal Planet a few times before (hey.. no judging us, people) I remember it's Viewer discretion goes something like: "warning- the following program is just too cute" 😆 😛
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Yeh hai Mohabbatein: I can't watch kids crying [:s] [:^(] and Ruhi is so miserable these days.. papa ignored her completely in the family court and Mom don't even care! Bechaara Baccha stuck in between and is ALWAYS seen crying these days :(

Raman is such a complex character- He is SOOO in love with Shagun still! he appears as an indifferent father on the outside (to Ishita and Ruhi).. But he does care for Ruhi- in his own UNIQUE, Cold, FATHERLY way coz he's the dad and dads are not always supposed to be that "open" about their feels.. BUT seriously..he needs to keep that huge male ego aside and just hug his poor child sometimes (if not everyday)- to atleast assure her that she's got one parent who's there for her! [:s] Can't even blame him though- Kuch logg hote hee aise hain- gadddhe! And the less I say about the mother-Shagun- the better.. I thought Anshuman (from TP) was the worst parent -nope Shagun WINS the crown [xx(]
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
And yes-- thank you officer for saying it out loud-- he's not a 'sadakchaap'!! Booyaah 😆
Waise uss black car ko dekh ke hee samajh jaana chaahiyay thaa but nahi.. 😃 Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Yeh hai Mohabbatein: I can't watch kids crying 😕 😭 and Ruhi is so miserable these days.. papa ignored her completely in the family court and Mom don't even care! Bechaara Baccha stuck in between and is ALWAYS seen crying these days :(

Raman is such a complex character- He is SOOO in love with Shagun still! he appears as an indifferent father on the outside (to Ishita and Ruhi).. But he does care for Ruhi- in his own UNIQUE, Cold, FATHERLY way coz he's the dad and dads are not always supposed to be that "open" about their feels.. BUT seriously..he needs to keep that huge male ego aside and just hug his poor child sometimes (if not everyday)- to atleast assure her that she's got one parent who's there for her! 😕 Can't even blame him though- Kuch logg hote hee aise hain- gadddhe! And the less I say about the mother-Shagun- the better.. I thought Anshuman (from TP) was the worst parent -nope Shagun WINS the crown 🤢

You are right Avi poor Ruhi.  Looks like they are getting ready to bring Raman and Ishita together.   
A compromise wedding for the little girl.  Not a novel idea but this way at least Ruhi will have somebody who really cares for her beside her Dadi.

Shagun is not only the worst mother but a pretty selfish woman too.  She will learn her lesson when Ashok won't marry her and  find somebody else.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

And yes-- thank you officer for saying it out loud-- he's not a 'sadakchaap'!! Booyaah 😆
Waise uss black car ko dekh ke hee samajh jaana chaahiyay thaa but nahi.. 😃

There are two better suspects in Shika's office than Neeraj.

That Guppu is creepy and  that Pooja is just vindictive.

Do you suspect these two ??
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

😛😆

Sadakchap ðŸ˜† Who is the writer, must have watched MEIEJ.
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Pallavi.. 🤗 Happy New Year..
"TOO CUTE" is simply too cute.. I've watched it on Animal Planet a few times before (hey.. no judging us, people) I remember it's Viewer discretion goes something like: "warning- the following program is just too cute" 😆 😛

Happy new year to you too.

That programm is really too cute, my husband says this is dangerous, now you will ask for puppy😆
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
GET THE PUPPPAAAYYY Pallavi 😆 😆

and Dolly I haven't watched MNB before Avinesh's entry (except episode 1) but yes the office guy is a little creepy- I agree! 😕
IMO NEERAJ (Avi) could be the real stalker but like Avi said- gotta wait to find the motive behind it 😛 At times it's like 'Chall Sheh' all over again 😆 yeh kya hua? Kyun hua- Uff mysteries 😆