Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 18

Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

😕 ðŸ˜’ I can't watch my Avi bhayya being beaten up - and today I couldn't watch my Viffy bhayya getting shot too...sad, and they made an entry of the dead Radha and the forum is going up in flames as she got shot saving MJ and both are lying on the carpet shot, parallel to each other. Waaa...cymbalism ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by TheDon.

Hello :)
Thought id share my collage of Avi as Neeraj

It's so good to see him back onscreen :)

Awsome Iqz ðŸ˜ƒ and here some https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/99200522
Originally posted by thrower

Dolly: This is especially for you - please read - will also PM you

http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-rediscovering-smita-patil/20101112.htm#1

Hugs Sweetypie and Lika and whoever else is hanging out her right now, Anu hugs to you too

Thanks Rita for the PM.  ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by TheDon.

Hello :)
Thought id share my collage of Avi as Neeraj

It's so good to see him back onscreen :)

Thank you Iqz.   Ahhh!! those eyes are back to hypnotize us.  Love it.
😆 Rita.. Getting slapped or shot on screen is cool.. Think of it as a nice opportunity for our 2 phavorite actors to showcase their variety of expressions- either with piercing gaze ith or ouchie-that-hurts emotions.. 😆 All I could say after watching those scenes was: WAAAH KYA ACTING HAI!! 😊
And mere MJ bhaiyya pe koi shakk nai karegaa 😕 Tara is his phirssst and only love 😳

I Miss my Sexy Sirens... not to worry ... I am BACK...

Originally posted by thrower

😕 ðŸ˜’ I can't watch my Avi bhayya being beaten up - and today I couldn't watch my Viffy bhayya getting shot too...sad, and they made an entry of the dead Radha and the forum is going up in flames as she got shot saving MJ and both are lying on the carpet shot, parallel to each other. Waaa...cymbalism ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

I have lost track of EBI Rita so does that mean now that they have Radha's body that MJ is cleared of rape and murder ??