Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 16

Posted: 10 years ago
With Avinesh's Return, many old old pals are seen here. So a v Warm Welcome back to them.

@Lee
Nice to see u back. Hope u will maintain ur Signature "Chaddow" in every post.πŸ‘πŸΌ loved it.

@Thrower
PracticeCalm (Rita) Glad to see u back with new username. missed ur posts.
Reena: πŸ€— and belated Happy Buday angel - hope u are doing great...are u still driving while watching Sultan? Don't!!! Now that he is back on screen...u better stay safe and drive safe, we love you and don't want anything to happen to you.
Originally posted by thrower

Aww Dolls me too πŸ˜­ cried my heart out when she died and perhaps that is the first and the last time I cried for a celeb

Swats: πŸ€—  got a reality check as to why I should leave my lovely friends here for some malicious people

-Jas- well, my old ID was practicecalm remember how you were asked once to practice just that "calm" πŸ˜†

Precisely - there are unpleasant people everywhere. After a while, you just need to tune them out. 

Reena: πŸ€— and belated Happy Buday angel - hope u are doing great...are u still driving while watching Sultan? Don't!!! Now that he is back on screen...u better stay safe and drive safe, we love you and don't want anything to happen to you.

Hahahaha... Rita, my dear Rita, u still remember my SULTAN-MANIAC  acts. awww... so sweet of u. πŸ€—
Uh! Good old days.
A big thanks to DOLLY and CHIKS who have directed me on a right path and helped a lot in saving my money which i have recklessly paid in the form of fines.

I still watch Sultan But not when i am on a driving seat.πŸ˜†

And thank u so much for the b'day wish.πŸ€—

*lots of love*
Edited by reena544 - 10 years ago
 πŸ€—❀️ Hugs Reena and Swats...of course, I remember you and your dreamy driving pranks, which Chiks ki dhamki se that she will tell my Avi bhayya, u left hai na πŸ˜†

Guys in the previous promos of MNB they showed the husband stabbing his wife. So isn't he the villain? Avi should be the good guy then or his character must have been hired by the hubby so he can get closer to shikha.

Aww Dolls me too πŸ˜­ cried my heart out when she died and perhaps that is the first and the last time I cried for a celeb

Swats: πŸ€—  got a reality check as to why I should leave my lovely friends here for some malicious people

-Jas- well, my old ID was practicecalm remember how you were asked once to practice just that "calm" πŸ˜†

got it now πŸ˜†
welcome back πŸ€—

so u have 2 ids 😲
Edited by --jas-- - 10 years ago
Nope just this one ID, that ID is gone, lost, ghayab, kaput..kapish?
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Ermm πŸ€” no Liks I am sorry- I tend to get a little obsessed when it comes to hindi language (written, spoken or used in song lyrics).. I know-WEIRD..  πŸ˜†
And Rang Rasiya: Suna hai- another parallel lead has been finalized for Paro!! Hmmm.. Heroine ek aur 3 Heroes?? Bahut favoritism laggta hai.. πŸ˜†

@Siri: Yes, I have been deliberately trying to avoid RR because.. *takes a deep breath* 

1. I don't like the Production house for very obvious reasons! πŸ˜›

2. I am not a fan of chemistries (that's one of the reasons why I didn't ship for Sulbala)πŸ˜†- content matters more to me as I believe chemistry can develop dheere dheere later on! So yeah.. Sanaya and Ashish don't have to set the screen.. or like in this case- a bike or was it a jeep- jo bhi thaa wohh- on fire for me to appreciate the HOTNESS surrounding them πŸ˜† 

3.  Men "FLYING" in the air (without cables) is just too bizzare (yes I said that for  Dabbangg and Dhoom3 as well) - UNLESS u r wearing your underwear on the outside and ur name is Superman- You  can't FLY like that - don't try to defy the laws of gravity- PLEASE DON'T..   

4. I am not a fan of sand dunes and camels- I prefer snow-capped mountains and green forests  and lakes and beaches and oceans.. even outer space is cool with me! πŸ˜†

5.  I refuse to ignore the intrinsic plot where the female lead is a delicate darling, befriending animated butterflies (could she be schizo?) and hiding behind a macho man who has to save her life or her izzat atleast once every week.. πŸ€“

6. Ghoonghats are so last century and who dresses up in bandgalaas and sherwaanis 24/7 in that scorching heat.. unless u are getting married..  πŸ˜•

7. Rudra is SCREAMING masculinity in EVERY FREAKIN' scene! I find him simply too annoying!! It's like his manhood is at stake each time he appears on screen. I forget all about what this scene is really about, as I am ZABARDASTI forced  to observe how manly Rudra is- I don't want to - but he is in- your- face and unfortunately trying too hard with  his slow moves, serious expressions and that moustache (which reminds me of Ranveer Singh and Avinesh Rekhi at the same time) πŸ˜†  He has to be a stone hearted freak without an ounce of respect for women coz ohh  I don't know- his miserable, drunk dad blurted out some golden words of wisdom when he was 12 or something ("beautiful women can never stay loyal") 🀒 Now if u've grown up idealizing such glorious opinions- I only feel disgusted looking at him.. SORRY LADIES! Bhaavnaaon ko samjho.. πŸ˜†

8. I have realized I am just NOT into men in uniform..  Last time when I TRIED watching army/ air force men  in an Indian tv show- it was "Choona hai Aasman" starring his royal highness- Mr. Iqbal Khan. I quit the show (and him) after a week. πŸ˜† And in RR- that khaki green is just a turn off for me.. πŸ˜• 

9. Why itna drama when you have to kidnap/ take away the bride? Shaadi preparations are such a waste of time in Indian Television shows... Yehh phool kahaan lagaaun.. mera lehenga gumm ho gayaa.. mithaai waale ko bulaaya ya nahi.. arre iss haweli ko toh main dulhan ki tarah sajaaunga.. yehh lo diamond necklace.. u like..  betii maine kapde tailor karr karr ke yeh gehhne tere liye banwaayein hain.. baraat aa gayi..  a million dance performances - oh pleez  can't we just get it over with?.. shoot the groom already  and take the bride along- and stop wasting my time πŸ˜†

10. I have decided to stick to  NORMAL tv shows (for a change).. Art imitates life πŸ˜† where  people dress normally.. women have working vocal chords (a spine would be nice too) and men don't have to display their body hair or be a sexuall dynamo to prove how manly-man they are.. Also, my TV schedule is fully booked already- I watch Pyar ka dard hai, Yeh hai mohabbatein, Tumhaari Paakhi, Main Na Bhoolungi ☺️ and repeats of Modern Family  πŸ˜† 

😲 Chikiii πŸ˜† I read that over my morning coffee as ppl read newspaper πŸ˜†. I agree with some of your points and dont agree with some, but srsly you took a lot of pain in explaining why RR NOT πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š.

Of all I agree with point 7 and Iam with you on it.  One need not try too hard to show the masculinity and that does turn me off but then again iam a sucker for ppl in wardi so it negates it πŸ˜† 

I also dont like him saving her every other week and she acting damsel in distress, but am hoping this wont be like that and she wont be shown that weak for him to keep on rescuing her, but then again the PH and writers behind it make me think otherwise. I will wait and watch where they will head this show.

The one thing i hate the most is the constant eye locks and u-fall-i-will-catch kind of scenes, and more specifically, my-duppata-or-saree-is-flying-off-help-me-catch-it kind of STUPID and IDIOTIC scenes πŸ˜† 

Whats the bet that we will have one of those scenes, soon enuf in this show? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Ermm πŸ€” no Liks I am sorry- I tend to get a little obsessed when it comes to hindi language (written, spoken or used in song lyrics).. I know-WEIRD..  πŸ˜†
And Rang Rasiya: Suna hai- another parallel lead has been finalized for Paro!! Hmmm.. Heroine ek aur 3 Heroes?? Bahut favoritism laggta hai.. πŸ˜†

@Siri: Yes, I have been deliberately trying to avoid RR because.. *takes a deep breath* 

1. I don't like the Production house for very obvious reasons! πŸ˜›

2. I am not a fan of chemistries (that's one of the reasons why I didn't ship for Sulbala)πŸ˜†- content matters more to me as I believe chemistry can develop dheere dheere later on! So yeah.. Sanaya and Ashish don't have to set the screen.. or like in this case- a bike or was it a jeep- jo bhi thaa wohh- on fire for me to appreciate the HOTNESS surrounding them πŸ˜† 

3.  Men "FLYING" in the air (without cables) is just too bizzare (yes I said that for  Dabbangg and Dhoom3 as well) - UNLESS u r wearing your underwear on the outside and ur name is Superman- You  can't FLY like that - don't try to defy the laws of gravity- PLEASE DON'T..   

4. I am not a fan of sand dunes and camels- I prefer snow-capped mountains and green forests  and lakes and beaches and oceans.. even outer space is cool with me! πŸ˜†

5.  I refuse to ignore the intrinsic plot where the female lead is a delicate darling, befriending animated butterflies (could she be schizo?) and hiding behind a macho man who has to save her life or her izzat atleast once every week.. πŸ€“

6. Ghoonghats are so last century and who dresses up in bandgalaas and sherwaanis 24/7 in that scorching heat.. unless u are getting married..  πŸ˜•

7. Rudra is SCREAMING masculinity in EVERY FREAKIN' scene! I find him simply too annoying!! It's like his manhood is at stake each time he appears on screen. I forget all about what this scene is really about, as I am ZABARDASTI forced  to observe how manly Rudra is- I don't want to - but he is in- your- face and unfortunately trying too hard with  his slow moves, serious expressions and that moustache (which reminds me of Ranveer Singh and Avinesh Rekhi at the same time) πŸ˜†  He has to be a stone hearted freak without an ounce of respect for women coz ohh  I don't know- his miserable, drunk dad blurted out some golden words of wisdom when he was 12 or something ("beautiful women can never stay loyal") 🀒 Now if u've grown up idealizing such glorious opinions- I only feel disgusted looking at him.. SORRY LADIES! Bhaavnaaon ko samjho.. πŸ˜†

8. I have realized I am just NOT into men in uniform..  Last time when I TRIED watching army/ air force men  in an Indian tv show- it was "Choona hai Aasman" starring his royal highness- Mr. Iqbal Khan. I quit the show (and him) after a week. πŸ˜† And in RR- that khaki green is just a turn off for me.. πŸ˜• 

9. Why itna drama when you have to kidnap/ take away the bride? Shaadi preparations are such a waste of time in Indian Television shows... Yehh phool kahaan lagaaun.. mera lehenga gumm ho gayaa.. mithaai waale ko bulaaya ya nahi.. arre iss haweli ko toh main dulhan ki tarah sajaaunga.. yehh lo diamond necklace.. u like..  betii maine kapde tailor karr karr ke yeh gehhne tere liye banwaayein hain.. baraat aa gayi..  a million dance performances - oh pleez  can't we just get it over with?.. shoot the groom already  and take the bride along- and stop wasting my time πŸ˜†

10. I have decided to stick to  NORMAL tv shows (for a change).. Art imitates life πŸ˜† where  people dress normally.. women have working vocal chords (a spine would be nice too) and men don't have to display their body hair or be a sexuall dynamo to prove how manly-man they are.. Also, my TV schedule is fully booked already- I watch Pyar ka dard hai, Yeh hai mohabbatein, Tumhaari Paakhi, Main Na Bhoolungi ☺️ and repeats of Modern Family  πŸ˜† 

Wow! Wow! Wow! Salute!! Bravo Chiks!!! I am bowing down to you!!!

Marvelous explanation and I second 90% of it with only one more addition, and that is I just don't like Sanaya Irani, neither her nor her action, I find her to be mediocre just like Drashti Dhami. Two of the most overhyped actresses on planet tellywood, who are just getting by because of the way they are presented. It's just that they are packaged far better than an Aditi Tailang or that Gulal gal, and hence, they end up getting all the moolah and the following. I just don't like them, period.

Waaa... ANU...loved what u said...looks like I ate away your comment - sorry
Edited by thrower - 10 years ago