Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Dolls, I like her action, but I like Smita Patil more than her 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thrower

Dolls, I like her action, but I like Smita Patil more than her 

True Rita.  She was one beautiful and talented actress.   I happened to be in India when she passed away .  That was a sad time for me.
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: likarsh

OMG, Barkha Bisht was a choice? Damn. It should've been her.

And,Jas to answer your question, Laila is a dancer who does some undercover work sometimes to help out Rudra. She's also his bedwarmer, though technically till the last episode, he always went to her and this time she came to his place.

Yep - I thought she had been signed on - don't know what happened but they had to find a replacement and that's when Ankita stepped in. The problem with Ankita is that she doesn't really look alluring. She doesn't pass off as a seductress - she looks like my neighbour's daughter buying 2 packets of Mother Dairy milk and a loaf of bread for ghar ka nashta. ðŸ˜†

Barkha is just hawt - she's Malaika Arora hot - I have no idea why she never made it big. Here's a song she did in a Bengali movie

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRMsNSmy7Vc[/YOUTUBE]

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: swati1975us

Yep - I thought she had been signed on - don't know what happened but they had to find a replacement and that's when Ankita stepped in. The problem with Ankita is that she doesn't really look alluring. She doesn't pass off as a seductress - she looks like my neighbour's daughter buying 2 packets of Mother Dairy milk and a loaf of bread for ghar ka nashta. ðŸ˜†

Barkha is just hawt - she's Malaika Arora hot - I have no idea why she never made it big. Here's a song she did in a Bengali movie

@bold ...true  😆

i like ankita and liked her in preeto's role which very much suited her...
JaZzs thumbnail
if anybody watching RR here can u pl tell me the gist of that show so far and when it started ...  nobody seems to be answering in RR help desk also ðŸ˜”
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

if anybody watching RR here can u pl tell me the gist of that show so far and when it started ...  nobody seems to be answering in RR help desk also ðŸ˜”

Jas - here's the story in a nutshell. Paro is an orphan whose parents were killed in a carnage widely blamed on the BSD (Bharat Suraksha Dal - basically another name for BSF). However, we've been told later that this was actually done by Thakur Tejawat - a feudal lord who's ancestors ruled over Birpur (where Paro lives) and who nurses a grudge against the government for taking his ancestral lands away. 

Parallel to this is the story of Rudra, whose mother abandoned him and his father to run away with another man. His father cannot forgive or forget her and fills his son with bitterness towards beautiful women (the mother was beautiful and the father wasn't). 

Rudra gets posted to Birpur to investigate arms smuggling, and saves Paro from three men trying to assault her - this is when they meet first. He finds out that Paro is about to be married. This wedding is an elaborate cover by the Thakur to smuggle arms into the country. Now we are seeing the wedding in progress and Rudra's attempts to bust the arms smuggling racket. 
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: thrower

Chica, Lika, Dolls, Swats, Reena, Poornima, Chandni, Mula, Orion, Nafisa, Suma, Shanzy, Lee, Anu, Pallu, and rest of all the sirens...so glad to see you all bizy bizy here...thanks for all your love and yayyy, our Sultan is backkk - yippie

Rita - ðŸ¤— - you're back!!! 
JaZzs thumbnail
@swati ... thanks a lot ðŸ¤—🤗🤗
JaZzs thumbnail
thrower = rita  😕  still i don't remember this sultanian
thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Dolls me too ðŸ˜­ cried my heart out when she died and perhaps that is the first and the last time I cried for a celeb

Swats: 🤗  got a reality check as to why I should leave my lovely friends here for some malicious people

-Jas- well, my old ID was practicecalm remember how you were asked once to practice just that "calm" 😆