Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

OK fine! I'll give it a shot Liks- later tonight, sure.. πŸ˜› but don't expect me to fall for Ashish Sharma (or his moustache)- Seen much better..  πŸ˜† 

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ohhh.. achaa achaa.. so the Dulha ji is flirting with Paaro- sabb ke saamne..πŸ˜‰ ☺️ 
That's nice- I love their bright outfits- everything is so- HAPPY HAPPY na..πŸ˜†
Skipped all those idhar-udhar ke faaltu scenes πŸ˜† 
And oyye- ur writers are thodaa saa wrong with their Hindi words.. can't blame them when the actor didn't pronounce it theek se- especially the 3rd line (coz it just didn't make sense when I translated it and it irked me) πŸ˜† 

He was questioning her for being quiet:

"Kaalje mein aas ke deep jalte hue..
nainon mein kuch meeethe sapne palllte huye..
Barson raah taaake Bann-ni apne angnaa..
aur abb, nazar naa uthaaye- jab Doli le aaye sajnaa?"   πŸ˜† 

"Heart has had Hope burning like a light-lamp..
Eyes have nurtured some sweet dreams...
For years, the bride has looked out (waiting for him) from her patio..
and now, she won't even look up- when her beloved has actually arrived to marry her?"

Uff.. yehh cheesy-cheesy romance.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ Rudra please take her away.. JALDI.. πŸ˜›

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chinki... Why no RR till now? Because it's nautanki's? Or don't like the leads?
Even now I'm still on the fence but their first meeting was Just AWESOME. I actually gave it a shot after reading the sirens gushing over it.

Anyways anything for the chemistry man. How I missed it.

My biggest grouse with MB was non existent chemistry between the leads. Forget Vivian even Drashti was very very stiff in romantic scenes. 

I dunno why she always keeps her chin slightly up.πŸ˜•

No offence to her fans.

Oops...Typos

Edited by Siri22 - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chiknii thank you. You are the best. Words cannot express. πŸ˜†
Give the poor boy his day, he's gonna die soon and his wife will fall in love with the man who shot him. He is allowed to be cheezy, needs to be cheezy to leave his mark. πŸ˜†
Siri22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

OK fine! I'll give it a shot Liks- later tonight, sure.. πŸ˜› but don't expect me to fall for Ashish Sharma (or his moustache)- Seen much better..  πŸ˜† 

Do watch their first meeting Chikni..
Siri22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Happy  New  Year  Laila... 

For a second I thought he kissed her. Wish we get scenes like these with Paro.

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri22

For a second I thought he kissed her. Wish we get scenes like these with Paro.

Siri that is pretty close to a kiss NOT mind you a definite Lip-Lock but more than most serial show in Indian serials.😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Siri22

Nafs...

Not sure which interview you're talking about but I don't like her off screen as she doesn't come across as someone who's very humble. You should have seen her interview after IPK fiasco with Gul khan. The way she went on and on and on how hard she worked on her role KhushiπŸ€ͺ. I hated her as Khushi btw. My love was ASR. Anyways she never once gave credit tot he writers. In this I like Barun. That he left IPK and I bashed him is a different issue altogether but whenever people praised him for ASR role he ALWAYS gave credit to the writers which Sanaya never did. And I dunno she talks too much.πŸ₯±

But onscreen she's one of the best one around although she overacts sometimes. But nobody can beat her in romantic scenes. I've watched MB,QH after IPK ended looking for the same magic between the leads  but alas..All of them are just wooden.🀒

The bold is the reason why I think she's faking, and not genuine. It's like she's being over exuberant ...yah talks too much the way you put it and overacts in everything. 
.orion. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After seeing this, can't wait until tomorrow and awww Main Naa Bhoolungi is really cute showπŸ˜ƒ
JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Chiknii thank you. You are the best. Words cannot express. πŸ˜†

Give the poor boy his day, he's gonna die soon and his wife will fall in love with the man who shot him. He is allowed to be cheezy, needs to be cheezy to leave his mark. πŸ˜†

Ermm πŸ€” no Liks I am sorry- I tend to get a little obsessed when it comes to hindi language (written, spoken or used in song lyrics).. I know-WEIRD..  πŸ˜†
And Rang Rasiya: Suna hai- another parallel lead has been finalized for Paro!! Hmmm.. Heroine ek aur 3 Heroes?? Bahut favoritism laggta hai.. πŸ˜†

@Siri: Yes, I have been deliberately trying to avoid RR because.. *takes a deep breath* 

1. I don't like the Production house for very obvious reasons! πŸ˜›

2. I am not a fan of chemistries (that's one of the reasons why I didn't ship for Sulbala)πŸ˜†- content matters more to me as I believe chemistry can develop dheere dheere later on! So yeah.. Sanaya and Ashish don't have to set the screen.. or like in this case- a bike or was it a jeep- jo bhi thaa wohh- on fire for me to appreciate the HOTNESS surrounding them πŸ˜† 

3.  Men "FLYING" in the air (without cables) is just too bizzare (yes I said that for  Dabbangg and Dhoom3 as well) - UNLESS u r wearing your underwear on the outside and ur name is Superman- You  can't FLY like that - don't try to defy the laws of gravity- PLEASE DON'T..   

4. I am not a fan of sand dunes and camels- I prefer snow-capped mountains and green forests  and lakes and beaches and oceans.. even outer space is cool with me! πŸ˜†

5.  I refuse to ignore the intrinsic plot where the female lead is a delicate darling, befriending animated butterflies (could she be schizo?) and hiding behind a macho man who has to save her life or her izzat atleast once every week.. πŸ€“

6. Ghoonghats are so last century and who dresses up in bandgalaas and sherwaanis 24/7 in that scorching heat.. unless u are getting married..  πŸ˜•

7. Rudra is SCREAMING masculinity in EVERY FREAKIN' scene! I find him simply too annoying!! It's like his manhood is at stake each time he appears on screen. I forget all about what this scene is really about, as I am ZABARDASTI forced  to observe how manly Rudra is- I don't want to - but he is in- your- face and unfortunately trying too hard with  his slow moves, serious expressions and that moustache (which reminds me of Ranveer Singh and Avinesh Rekhi at the same time) πŸ˜†  He has to be a stone hearted freak without an ounce of respect for women coz ohh  I don't know- his miserable, drunk dad blurted out some golden words of wisdom when he was 12 or something ("beautiful women can never stay loyal") 🀒 Now if u've grown up idealizing such glorious opinions- I only feel disgusted looking at him.. SORRY LADIES! Bhaavnaaon ko samjho.. πŸ˜†

8. I have realized I am just NOT into men in uniform..  Last time when I TRIED watching army/ air force men  in an Indian tv show- it was "Choona hai Aasman" starring his royal highness- Mr. Iqbal Khan. I quit the show (and him) after a week. πŸ˜† And in RR- that khaki green is just a turn off for me.. πŸ˜• 

9. Why itna drama when you have to kidnap/ take away the bride? Shaadi preparations are such a waste of time in Indian Television shows... Yehh phool kahaan lagaaun.. mera lehenga gumm ho gayaa.. mithaai waale ko bulaaya ya nahi.. arre iss haweli ko toh main dulhan ki tarah sajaaunga.. yehh lo diamond necklace.. u like..  betii maine kapde tailor karr karr ke yeh gehhne tere liye banwaayein hain.. baraat aa gayi..  a million dance performances - oh pleez  can't we just get it over with?.. shoot the groom already  and take the bride along- and stop wasting my time πŸ˜†

10. I have decided to stick to  NORMAL tv shows (for a change).. Art imitates life πŸ˜† where  people dress normally.. women have working vocal chords (a spine would be nice too) and men don't have to display their body hair or be a sexuall dynamo to prove how manly-man they are.. Also, my TV schedule is fully booked already- I watch Pyar ka dard hai, Yeh hai mohabbatein, Tumhaari Paakhi, Main Na Bhoolungi ☺️ and repeats of Modern Family  πŸ˜† 
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago