KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Translate, pleaajjj

Kalaje main kuch aas rakhe huae
Naine main kuch meethe sapne palte huae
Barso raat badani apne andar 
Aur ab nazar na uthaye jab doli le aaye sajana 

Edit, someone else transcribed it this way. Not sure which is correct. Will watch again later.

kajal mein aas ke deep jhalkainge
naino mein sapne palkainge
parso ayegi bindni apne anganey
aur ab nazrain na uthaye jab bole sajna
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

honestly disappointed on seeing AR in MNB 😒 ..after sultan i was expecting some big project for him which he deserves 😔...sad that he managed to find only a side role on a third class channel's show ðŸ˜’ that too a similar role of what he did on mb post sultan butchering ,there beautiful madhu here nerd sikha 🤢 n ugly aishwarya shakuja (sorry to her fans here)

It is alright jas.  For an actor any job is better than sitting at home.  

This way we at least  get to see him on TV.  I am sure he will get a lead role soon too.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: newvee

Ashish n Ankita r damn hot together.

They do, but I agree with Swats on her acting. It's like you can see her put in extra effort, that could also be the character as Laila herself is trying too hard...but bit would have been better with a more natural actor and one with more raw energy.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw those pics in the link  Lee mailed us..  Ashish and Ankita looked gorgeous together! Sahi galat- paap punyaa- that I don't know! As long  as both the characters are consenting- tohh problem kya hai?! 😕 Rudra is not yet wearing Paro ke naam ka mangalsutra around his neck, rite!! So yeah- The lighting, makeup and the whole look of the actors appeared to be very sensual- So not NAUTANKI like.. 😆
 Waise..That DIFFERENCE in filming and executing is VERY OBVIOUS.. Sabko samajh mein aayinng..  ðŸ˜› Aurr ho bhi kyun naa?.. kahaan MEIEJ/ DDEJ- aur kahaan RR..

They've gotta pay more attention to what's going to WORK and become the next BIG thing in the future, right?  Kab takk Madhubala ko ventilator support pe rakheinge? 😃
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

I saw those pics in the link  Lee mailed us..  Ashish and Ankita looked gorgeous together! Sahi galat- paap punyaa- that I don't know! As long  as both the characters are consenting- tohh problem kya hai?! 😕 Rudra is not yet wearing Paro ke naam ka mangalsutra around his neck, rite!! So yeah- The lighting, makeup and the whole look of the actors appeared to be very sensual- So not NAUTANKI like.. 😆

Waise..That DIFFERENCE in filming and executing is VERY OBVIOUS.. Sabko samajh mein aayinng..  ðŸ˜› Aurr ho bhi kyun naa?.. kahaan MEIEJ/ DDEJ- aur kahaan RR..

They've gotta pay more attention to what's going to WORK and become the next BIG thing in the future, right?  Kab takk Madhubala ko ventilator support pe rakheinge? 😃

True Avi. Nautanki has learned their lesson from previous actors non-complaince from intimate scenes and now they have another actor that does it beautifully.😆

And what is wrong with gaining experience before settling down as you said Rudra has no Mangalsutra around his neck yet.😉
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Chikni, what i meant by saying is that i dont want his image to get spoilt in front of my mother, you have no idea how many fights i had with my mom during meij,i dont want to go through that phase if its not going to be worthwile. I and my mom have no problem in negative roles, but it has to make sense, we both hate obsesssive lovers, but still i bore it only because AR was playing it! Infact she even liked him during the meera track, but she started disliking him after he turned obsessive for madhu which even i did not like , And now again he has chosen a similar role which i am very dissapointed about, i would have been very happy if he had chosen something similar to what he had played in CSAM, that role was a perfect combo of positive and negative shades! But I understand that it is not easy to get roles in television and he will select what is best for him. I am and will never be bothered about what haters tell about him, i dont even go through their posts!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Translate, pleaajjj

Kalaje main kuch aas rakhe huae
Naine main kuch meethe sapne palte huae
Barso raat badani apne andar 
Aur ab nazar na uthaye jab doli le aaye sajana 

Kaleja is heart..  aas= hope
naina= eyes;    meethe sapne= sweet dreams
barso= years; badani= increase (maybe not sure of this word)
uthaye= raise; doli le ke aaye= marriage; saajna= u better know this.. 😛

This is from that Sam-RAT show of urs naa??.. 😆

translation:

"the heart has nurtured a few hopes..
the eyes  raised some sweet aspirations (dreams)..
For years, darkness sheltered inside..
And now, u won't look up and raise ur gaze- when your beloved is here to marry u"

---------------------------------------------------------
Added edit:
kajal mein aas ke deep jhalkainge
naino mein sapne palkainge
parso ayegi bindni apne anganey
aur ab nazrain na uthaye jab bole sajna

Kajal= kohl liner; deep: diya, lights; jhalkeinge= shimmering
naino= eyes; palkeinge; NO SUCH WORD (could be paleinge= to nurture)
parso= day after tmrw
bindni= bride
angney = her place - her in-laws ka ghar which is gonna be her ghar as well after marriage
nazrein na uthaana= an expression of shyness basically- when u look away..

Translation:
"In her kohl filled eyes, her hopes will shimmer like light..
She'll watch her dreams being nurtured..
She'll arrive at her place day after tomorrow (after her wedding)..
And now she won't look up, when the lover talks to her.."

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hehe. They almost kissed yday. Gps ko sadma laga hoga.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Chica, no. Rang Rasiya. You should watch today's episode. Just today's. It will put a smile on your face and make a mark in your heart

Thank you for the translation.

And thank you for the second translation as well.