Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 11

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Nafisa.

I've finally understood why I don't like Sanaya Irani, I think she's putting on a facade when she's interviewed or spoken to by anyone, not genuine Do you guys get that feeling too listening to her?

Nafs...

Not sure which interview you're talking about but I don't like her off screen as she doesn't come across as someone who's very humble. You should have seen her interview after IPK fiasco with Gul khan. The way she went on and on and on how hard she worked on her role Khushi🤪. I hated her as Khushi btw. My love was ASR. Anyways she never once gave credit tot he writers. In this I like Barun. That he left IPK and I bashed him is a different issue altogether but whenever people praised him for ASR role he ALWAYS gave credit to the writers which Sanaya never did. And I dunno she talks too much.🥱

But onscreen she's one of the best one around although she overacts sometimes. But nobody can beat her in romantic scenes. I've watched MB,QH after IPK ended looking for the same magic between the leads  but alas..All of them are just wooden.🤢
Edited by Siri22 - 10 years ago
Seriously MB forum irritates me so much. Everybody wishing RR to be a flop cos they think MB was neglected. Like Really? ðŸ˜¡
How MB became a hit that actually beats me.
Watched MNB today. Hmmm.I dont think I want to watch this show. Just like an ordinary sony show. Nothing special.Cannot say that its a well executed show. Some actors ,I think I have  seen them in some other shows of the same channel. Really boring.  
Can somebody give me the time when AR's show airs on Sony? Pretty Please? But am following way too many now and also not a big fan of the channel except for Rishta.com which was AMAZING.
Originally posted by Siri22

Seriously MB forum irritates me so much. Everybody wishing RR to be a flop cos they think MB was neglected. Like Really? ðŸ˜¡
How MB became a hit that actually beats me.
😆😆  I wish RR becomes so BIG that everything else coming out of Nautanki looks minuscule in comparison- including the leads.. 😛 Makes me happy when u guys discuss RR  (not watching it) 😆
8pm M-F Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Sony Entertainment Television's newly launched show Main Naa Bhoolungi is grabbing eye balls and winning hearts of the viewers. The show will soon witness a new entry of Avinesh Rekhi, who was seen portraying a don's character recently on another show. As per the ongoing track, Shikha (Aishwarya Sakhuja) is being pestered by a stalker causing distress to this damsel. Shikha who is presently enjoying life with Sameer, will soon experience a storm with the entry of Avinesh, who apparently is the stalker! Says Avinesh, "Yes, I am the one stalking Shikha. There is an obvious motive which I cannot reveal at this point in time. But viewers will be in for loads of twists and turns. My character is very different and someone who will leave intrigue in audiences minds too. Wait and watch as I don't want to spoil the upcoming suspense."
While the talented Avinesh is surely holding too much of suspense, tune in to Main Naa Bhoolungi every mon to fri at 8 pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

It doesnt matter whether RR is hit or flop. The truth is MB is breathing its last. One should be so delusional to believe that in case RR fails, ST will come running back to his first baby. 

You have what I need  right now...

Happy  New  Year  Laila... 
honestly disappointed on seeing AR in MNB 😒 ..after sultan i was expecting some big project for him which he deserves 😔...sad that he managed to find only a side role on a third class channel's show ðŸ˜’ that too a similar role of what he did on mb post sultan butchering ,there beautiful madhu here nerd sikha 🤢 n ugly aishwarya shakuja (sorry to her fans here)