Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😛 Welcome back Lee, Angelina and Jas 😊  Raasta bhool gaye the kya?😆 🤗
@Angelina- YESSS.. YES and YES.. He's back pakka. 😊

@Lee: 😆 Thanks for the link but it refuses to open! It says.. 
"HTTP ERROR- Lee sent u some X rated content which u don't wanna see.." 😕 😈 

@Jas: regarding AR's role..

To those uninitiated, a stalker has been shown stalking Shikha Gupta ( Aishwarya Sakhuja) right from episode one of the show. Avinesh will play the same stalker and will be named Neeraj. As per the current track, he will be exposed, nabbed and sent to jail.

Coincidentally, Avinesh debuted on TV with thriller Chal " Sheh Aur Maat on Colors. His entry will add to the ongoing mystery element in the show. It's an important role. Now, the story will revolve around Neeraj, Shikha and Sameer (Vikas Manaktala). Avinesh remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone plz give me a written update of Avinesh's getaway plans, i am not able to open the link which nafs posted 😡 my stupid phone! And chikni i hope ARs role is positive in this show, only then i will start watching, i hate to see this stalker role, and my mom will kill me, as it is i have heard enough taunts from her, and no she is not a fan of rishabhala, she hates that show. And she did not like AR as sultan, she loved him as kabir though, so now i dont want his image to get spoilt, so i am going to avoid this one, but yes once the story gets its pace and Ar's charcter is shown physicotic for a reason, i will try catching up, who knows even mom may get hooked to it, she loves thriller shows, but she hates eccentric shows, i hope you will be giving us brief updates about that show occasionally!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Howww does he create music this exquisite??   AR Rahman..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LijcpDrSNVI&list=PL095CA373D64B70C0[/YOUTUBE]

Maalik ne jo chintaa di tohh..
Door karegaa wahi..
Naam Ali ka leke tu toh...,
Naach le gali-gali
Le naam Ali-Ali.. naach le gali-gali..
Le naam Ali-Ali, Ali O...

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww, Paro's husband. I know he's gonna die, but I hope he's an innocent victim in this whole thing, like Paro is. I hope they don't make it so that he was in in this whole arms smuggling shenanigans. 

Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: likarsh

Awww, Paro's husband. I know he's gonna die, but I hope he's an innocent victim in this whole thing, like Paro is. I hope they don't make it so that he was in in this whole arms smuggling shenanigans. 

Yeap Liks...he too is a scape goat just like Paro...and i can't believe they roped in Vishal Gandhi for the cameo ... That was a surprise

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Guys how many of you watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: RAMKIARCHU

Can someone plz give me a written update of Avinesh's getaway plans, i am not able to open the link which nafs posted 😡 my stupid phone! And chikni i hope ARs role is positive in this show, only then i will start watching, i hate to see this stalker role, and my mom will kill me, as it is i have heard enough taunts from her, and no she is not a fan of rishabhala, she hates that show. And she did not like AR as sultan, she loved him as kabir though, so now i dont want his image to get spoilt, so i am going to avoid this one, but yes once the story gets its pace and Ar's charcter is shown psychotic for a reason, i will try catching up, who knows even mom may get hooked to it, she loves thriller shows, but she hates eccentric shows, i hope you will be giving us brief updates about that show occasionally!

Getaway plans?? Avinesh ke?? 😕 He's working naa rite now?.. Vacations abhi abhi toh over huye hain... I didn't find any such news about a getaway on that link..  It did however discuss some other actors' ka get-together..

@blue: 😆 Image aise kaise spoil ho jaati hai dude? The guy is working- He's nice and respectful towards women in REAL life (and definitely not a stalker) Tohh kaise "image" SPOIL hogii usski? ENLIGHTEN ME..
Just because his role is NEGATIVE? Or he is not the  "lead" HERO saving doormat  type so-called heroines?  Tohh?  No one said he's the villain of this story waise-- aur agar hota bhi tohh does his name- Avinesh- sound like Shakti Kapoor to u? 😆

If this is regarding some faaltu ke comments from his haters- then none of us EVER cared about 'their' opinions in first place, and if we believed in that gibberish they come up with EVERY SINGLE DAY- then you won't find us here! 😊 
We love him in ANY role that he's comfortable doing- ussko problem nahi hai karne mein- toh hummein kyun koi problem hogi usko dekhne mein.. It's called ACTING in a  FICTIONAL show.. 😊 Don't know bout anyone else here- but IMHO  he plays obsessive lover waala role much better than those run of the mill, cheesy -meri aankhon mein dekho type romance..  😆😈 Just sayin'...
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The link given on last page. Cannot open.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajla

Guys how many of you watch Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

I do usually..  bass iss hafte nahiin dekha... Will catch up.. kyun? 😛
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: newvee

The link given on last page. Cannot open.

Ooops.. sorry.. my bad... forgot to add the direct link..  This is the first  song they released today  from the movie HIGHWAY (Alia Bhatt, Randeep Hooda)- loved it's Punjabi lyrics.. 👍🏼 Yehh lo..