Chat Clubs

Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 9

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Chiq - I wish I liked Ankita better to enjoy this one. I find her so bland - I used to watch Amrit Manthan for a while and totally gave up when Ankita showed up. I wish they had stuck to their original choice Barkha Bisht because she and Ashish would have been amazing together. I really like the idea of a show not beating about the bushes about a male lead's fluid concept of morals. I'd be intrigued to see what unfolds between Paro, Rudra and Laila - but yeah, find Ankita annoying - sorry!

Whoooaaa Barkha was the initial choice???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: newvee

I thought this vikas guy is a new comer. which one is his previous show?

It's LRL Poorni...Left Right Left

-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg omg omg...I saw Avinesh's eyes in the promo of Main na bhoolungi. Deadwa ❤️
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lrl? which channel?  Anyway he totally sucks IMO. My man will take over soon.
rajla thumbnail

Urmi's disappointment to increase in Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki

The real face' of Samrat (Mohit Malik) is just starting to get revealed before Urmi (Neha Marda) in Zee TV's Doli Armaanon Ki, produced by Pearl Grey's Spellbound Productions. The new bride has entered her sasural with a lot of dreams, but will now see all her dreams coming crashing down with Samrat's indifferent behaviour towards her.

Post marriage, Urmi will set off to her maayka' for her pagh phere ritual. Though Samrat's family would want her to get back immediately, Samrat will tell Urmi that it does not make any difference to him even if she stays there for few more days.

In tonight's episode, Urmi will enjoy her home-coming and will spend quality time with her parents. However, her happiness will be short-lived when instead of her husband Samrat taking her back home, it will be Ishaan (Siddharth Arora) who will come to take her. Ishaan will try to cover up as usual for Samrat saying that he has been keeping busy. Urmi who has now got to understand everything will get very upset that Samrat could not even carry out his responsibility as a husband of taking her home post her pagh phere. However, Urmi will have no option left but to get back to her sasural with Ishaan.

Will Urmi confront Samrat? Or will she be the silent sufferer as she sees her entire world turning topsy-turvy?

We hear that there will be quite a lot of incidents shown in the coming episodes wherein Urmi will realize that Samrat is not the kind of man she has been waiting for.

We tried calling Neha Marda, but she remained unavailable for comments.

Watch this space for more updates.

rajla thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: newvee

Lrl? which channel?  Anyway he totally sucks IMO. My man will take over soon.

Don't remember which channel Yaar...But it had a huge star cast...There was Harshad Chopra, Sanaya Irani, Kunal Karan Kapoor, Shweta Salve, Rajeev Khandelwal...Bohat log the
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was on SAB TV back when television catered to the urban audience, and Sony was big. Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ShanxMazhar

Omg omg omg...I saw Avinesh's eyes in the promo of Main na bhoolungi. Deadwa ❤️

Video link if you can get it please Shanzy.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😛 He was in MNB today with his hoodie.. But dekhne waale will see enuff of him to determine it's really AR.. U can catch a glimpse of his face if u forget to blink (like I did) 😆 😉 Precap included him saying "I LOVE U, Shikha"
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

😛 He was in MNB today with his hoodie.. But dekhne waale will see enuff of him to determine it's really AR.. U can catch a glimpse of his face if u forget to blink (like I did) 😆 😉 Precap included him saying "I LOVE U, Shikha"

🤣