Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Chandni did you see today's DAK.   SamRAT  is on top of his game with his cutting dialogues.

Urmi's face is in a perpetual shock. 

🤣🤣

Dolly - I just finished watching DAK.  What's with the sad music and why is Urmi so shocked??  I know ... cuz all her filmy dreams have shattered, that's why! 😆

Liks -- you are right about the Pallu!  Geez!  She even stood up when SamRAT came to the dining table!  She's getting on my nerves!  😡

OK, now I'm going to catch up on other shows.  GN Dolly!

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dolly, yes cars do matter (especially bak home- its a VERY BIG deal- I know it may sound shallow to some- but trust me it's ingrained in majority of us Chandigarhians) Watched "Mere Dad ki Maruti" yet- that movie was a documentary of our lives... Shot in Chandigarh- and it revolved around what else-- a CAR.. A BIG CAR 😆 Cars and Bikes do define some guys.. yes! 😊 

Baaki Avinesh can chalaao a tractor- he'll STILL manage to look utnaa  heee hot..   Black SUV or that Black Mercedes he was driving around in MEIEJ- I'll just believe wheels do  matter to him as well.. obvio 😉😆

😛 Alrighty.. Good Night u guys.. THANK YOU for the wonderful news once again!! Sabb ko heartiest congratulations.. 🤗
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I've watched the first two episodes of Main Naa Bhoolungi its so obvious that Sameer is the one that created that matrimonial site account for her by the way it was deleted the very next day, just when the office of the company that hosts the site is open. He stalked her and found out everything about her family members, where she works and was communicating with himself to insinuate himself in her life in this manner. If it was any other guy who did this not Sameer right, he would not risk another guy to meet her, as stalkers want to keep the girl for themselves, by sharing her details with another guy all her time would be spent with the other person and it would be hurting him, so that's why I feel it's obvious its the same Sameer who created that account. 
I think the show is made for people that should not be so trusting when odd things happen leading onto a proposal of marriage and not to get your daughter married in this way.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Oh you guys have no idea!! I think when this show was first announced, I had written a post about Vikas's reputations. He started off in Left Right Left and was a huge heartthrob. His tantrums drove his PH insane and he developed a nasty reputation - no one would take him on for years. 

And now that he's back, it's the same story all over again. Damn, he never learnt his lessons. 

They are arguing about AC, the director got so mad oh my god.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
is AR playing a cameo in mein naaa bhoolungi ? or a permanent character 
JaZzs thumbnail
n someone tell me what role is ankita playing in RR ? 
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Holla Peeps... WISH YOU A VERY Dhoom Machale start of 2014...!!!

May this year brings joy, loads of love and success ...!!!

ILY and missing you guys damn much... 🤗🤡am really sorry i have to stay inactive for sometime...i dun get enough tym to come online  , but whenever i come, i'll definitely ring this thread ...!!! hipp hipp hurraayyy for the 20... 👏🥳 Sultan STANDS STRONG...!!! 😎 

OOhh and guys , i strongly recommend you guys to watch RR... Especially look out for Ankita sharma and Ashish hot chemistry @ Rudra- Laila.. !!!  

and if you guys interested , pls visit this post and comments as much !!!! pm sent btw  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3875870🤣🤪

!Anyways , take care ttyl peeps! 🤗

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Desichiqneez

OOhh and guys , i strongly recommend you guys to watch RR... Especially look out for Ankita sharma and Ashish hot chemistry @ Rudra- Laila.. !!

Chiq - I wish I liked Ankita better to enjoy this one. I find her so bland - I used to watch Amrit Manthan for a while and totally gave up when Ankita showed up. I wish they had stuck to their original choice Barkha Bisht because she and Ashish would have been amazing together. I really like the idea of a show not beating about the bushes about a male lead's fluid concept of morals. I'd be intrigued to see what unfolds between Paro, Rudra and Laila - but yeah, find Ankita annoying - sorry! 

JaZzs thumbnail
nafs tum toh reply karo

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey people..i wasnt here fr quite long tym ..n i just read ur discussion ..
is avi realy joining mnb ???