Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: snowy72

Looks like I'm gonna have to catch up on Main Na Bhoolungi!!  I can put all other shows on the back burner for my Sexy Sultan!!!!  

Chandni did you see today's DAK.   SamRAT  is on top of his game with his cutting dialogues.

Urmi's face is in a perpetual shock. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaa,,, when will MB finally bite the dust? I am waiting.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Liks.. SF mein your favorite street in China town got closed down.. Guess where the traffic was diverted to?? πŸ˜›
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajla

Hola Sirens...

Happy 20th Birthday!!!!

@ Chiks...I think it's a Mix of Khoon Bhair Maang and Agni Sakshi (Manisha wali) or atleast that's what I heardπŸ˜‰

AAAH yesss I remember Agni Sakhshi: Nana Patekar yelling "yehh ghungroo yehh ghungroo" and beating up Manisha with his belt when she tries dancing to pass time when she's home alone.. πŸ˜• Yeah domestic violence was the theme of that one as well.. Ek aur thii Rajla.. Juhii Chawla..and Arbaaz Khan starrer - Daraar- "Deewana deewaana deewana main.. tere liye" *sends a chill down my spine every time I recall how he sings that in his psycho voice* πŸ˜• [Yess... what a 'sweet' childhood it was for me hai naa?.. LOL.. No, I've loved watching ALL kinds of Bollywood movies bachpan se hee  πŸ˜† Can't forget some of them from 1990s] 😳 

BUT the good thing is... in all of the above, the female lead ends up moving away from the abusive PATI, remarries and the first hubby gets KILLED in the end.. So I am really optimistic that AR is playing  this guy number 2 who's actual mein a shubh-chintak (well wisher) and gets the girl in the end.. The male lead of MNB is not that impressive waise bhi.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Chiks, I know. πŸ˜† I saw the traffic, and gave you a bumper sticker.πŸ˜‰

I don't think I will watch the show, but good luck to him. if he's for the female lead, don't make him a savior or anything. Help her out, sure but not some literal savior. She still needs to be the one fighting the battle, it should be about her.

I just checked out a few minutes of episode six. Eeek.. I can't watch. The male lead's teeth. Nahiii!!!. Definitely not going to watch.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Chiks, I know. πŸ˜† I saw the traffic, and gave you a bumper sticker.πŸ˜‰

I don't think I will watch the show, but good luck to him. if he's for the female lead, don't make him a savior or anything. Help her out, sure but not some literal savior. She still needs to be the one fighting the battle, it should be about her.

I just checked out a few minutes of episode six. Eeek.. I can't watch. The male lead's teeth. Nahiii!!!. Definitely not going to watch.

Hehehe. Liks my daughter saw an episode with me of MNB. And she said why am I watching someone that looks like a horse.  
Your male lead and his teeth ! πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Hrithik is moving out from his family home. Wow, I feel sorry for him now. Can't be easy to have all this happening at the same time. Health issues, separation/divorce, and during all this time it seems some issue with his Father which has now culminated in Hrithik's moving out.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
LOL, DAK is the most enjoyable thing for me. Samrat cracks me up, LMAO. I love this dude as a character, and even love Samrat himself somewhat. LMAO... Ishaan is a fool like Urmu, forget his pipe dreams about Samrat and Urmi, Samrat is right when he tells Ishaan he's too filmi. Seriously, dude thinks life and love happens as in movies. 

Urmi better not in her pallu for long. If we are going to see her in a pallu when neither her family or Samrat's family women wear it, I will be pissed at the show. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

LOL, DAK is the most enjoyable thing for me. Samrat cracks me up, LMAO. I love this dude as a character, and even love Samrat himself somewhat. LMAO... Ishaan is a fool like Urmu, forget his pipe dreams about Samrat and Urmi, Samrat is right when he tells Ishaan he's too filmi. Seriously, dude thinks life and love happens as in movies. 

Urmi better not in her pallu for long. If we are going to see her in a pallu when neither her family or Samrat's family women wear it, I will be pissed at the show. 

Liks he is something else, is he not ?  Urmi was wearing a pallu today.   Did you see Urmi's face he does not care if she comes back from "Pag Phere" in one day or 2 or 3 days. 

Ishaan is such an opposite of Samrat  and no matter how hard he tries to put some romance in Samrat , he just refuses to bend under that pressure. 

I do not know if he is just practical or the man has no romance in his soul. 

KhatamKahani thumbnail
To be honest, the pag phera I don't blame Samrat. I as a woman wouldn't really care if i were separated for a few days. I do that with my family, if I'm gone or someone is gone, I don't get the point in calling them every day. πŸ˜† Obviously it's different in a marital relation, but still, I never understood why people always call/ check in during their breaks, etc
 It's like, what's the big deal. Call them when you get off work. But no, people ca during work, when they get off work, call when they get home, call when they get off the train to tell them you're going to the car. πŸ˜†I mean...what? Geez...

Two or three days of separation, ehhh who cares. Even I would be like, dude it's not a big deal. πŸ˜†

Ishaan on the other hand is still going on about how Samrat will suddenly become some film hero, I laughed when Samrat laughed at Ishaan. Samrat is an ass, but there is a practical side to him too that by itself is not a bad thing. There really are people that are practical like that, only thing is they are also not always also egotistical, misogynist asses. 

Ishaan is projecting and pretending Samrat's underlying personality is something else entirely...here I'm talking about both his practical side and his regressive views, but with more emphasis on his practical side. someone like that isn't going to magically start being romantic in a few days, but Ishaan for some reason is clueless.