Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
You think it's possible that the makers remember Aryan and will introduce a grown-up one post the leap? πŸ˜‰
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo guys me too sleepy...Dols, Gator, Tina and all others...See ya tomorrow😊 GN
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me I'm going to watch or carry on watching MEIEJ πŸ˜†, they are re doing the story, this time the heroine track that failed, they giving it a chance as Madhu is going to have this dream to be a superstar, lots of good things about the new story, new guy, his older, so its a little spoof about the situation in Bollywood with the guys being double the girls age they are acting across. He will be madly in love with her and she will be taking revenge, and if you remember saathiya they will be an evil Urmila type character, Bittuji's wife Leelavati, wanting the best for her daughter Rashi type character and hating on Madhu. So yes will watch post leap, good story already, from the tidbits we are getting.  
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
From the National Congress of American Indians, to air during the Superbowl.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mR-tbOxlhvE[/YOUTUBE]

It was released two days ago, and it finally seems to make the NFL commissioner at least say he was "listening."

Earlier, he said this

"This is the name of a football team, a football team that has had that name for 80 years," Goodell said. "That has presented the name in a way that is honorable to Native Americans. 

What part of a derogatory term which is strongly associated with the murder and SCALPING of the indigenous population is honorable?
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What is wrong with people? I don't get it, most of the forums I read people talk about only love story of the leads, there are so many characters in every show other than leads, but people just want hug, kiss, consummation πŸ˜†etc etc... Most of them just want to see leads leads and leads, no story just leads😑
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paljay

What is wrong with people? I don't get it, most of the forums I read people talk about only love story of the leads, there are so many characters in every show other than leads, but people just want hug, kiss, consummation πŸ˜†etc etc... Most of them just want to see leads leads and leads, no story just leads😑

You are right Pallu.   All they talk about is how hot the leads are.   And all they want is romance and dumb eye-locks. 

There is no need to have a good story and great acting.  I think I am of the bygone generation by many of their thinking. 

Where oh where are the good writers who can keep one glued to TV just to see what will happen next. 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah I do agree with u guys!! and many times the romance or the sole story inbetween the 2 LEADS results in the show's downfall- do I have to enlist MEIEJ here as a prime example?? At the end of the day- it becomes plain BORING! All u see is this ONE couple- everyone is just talking about THEM.. It's either Madhu Madhu or RK RK.. And u are like- Arre yaar Kitnaa aur kheenchoge? Do they have friends? Do they EVER go out? Mingle? πŸ˜†

But seriously, directors n makers or whoever is responsible should consider it as a canvas where the background DOES matter - I mean I m not saying every show should churn up a MAhabharat of each and every character but maybe come up with their each unique story! QH has done it with Humeira and Nikhat's own love stories being depicted in addition to Asya! And also, YHM- there's Mihir- Mihika... Even Tumhari Pakhi has Lavanya-Girish's.. It contributes to VARIETY- and I feel the director can explore with a LOT more tracks - and I feel it's crucial for the mantra of success on Indian TV these days!

So another one that I see as a failure due to this is - RANG RASIYA! It's RUDRA RUDRA and PARO PARO all the way! Yes there will be villains being thrown in from ALL directions but they will remain the ONLY focus for ST!! Do Dil Ek Jaan had the same thing with Rantara being the sole karta-dharta!! I think Nautanki house ka Kamaal hai yehh! πŸ˜† FAIL FAIL FAIL Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The mystery of MNB is a woman seeking vengeance for a wrong done her. I think perhaps people in India are willing to see a wrong set right type stories, I've seen the adverts for that Savdhaan India - India Fights back on Life Ok and it seems like it's doing well with TRP too, Balika Vadhu does well there, compared to the UK these type of Indian shows don't do well MEIEJ was 3rd I think stats from that Biz Asian stats, I think the UK Indian audience just want an escape from real life a bit and lose themselves in romance. The people you guys are talking about from forums liking to discuss jodi's, romance and eyelocks are teenagers I think, want to lose themselves in romance, as they haven't experience any of it in real life themselves so it seems so grand and they can't wait...lol, but speaking about myself now, the reason I watch these shows, is I want to be entertained, sensational drama, romance everything, lead pair have to be cute to get me hooked to a story. But saying this about looks it's not only the romance, it's the whole story, is the drama quotient there. that sort of stuff. 
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nafs, too much of anything is bad, romance is fine when the story requires it but all the time romance is not good. 

I read in Meri Bhabhi forum too all girls wants to see only Sharnal - Shraddha and Kunal, actually in that show Shraddha's mother and father are playing important roll but no one wants to talk about them. 

In EBI too, everyone wants mriara- MJ and Tara all the time, main part is mystery.

MNB too now people started taking about Shikha and Neeraj love storyπŸ˜†

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Hehehe yeah Pallavi.. Yes I understand Avinesh's character SHOULD, MUST, HAZ TO, GOTTT TO get a girl (Shikha)... Arre parr theek se aaane toh do ussko screen pe.. Abhi chaar line nahi boli bannde ne.. Naam tak mujhe tohh nai pataa usska.. R u sure it's Neeraj?? πŸ˜† And ALREADY Jodi names and I don't know what else.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I love AR but I wanted Shikha to go in this all by herself- she should be STRONG!! And if... Ifff she falls for NEERAJ (or whatever his name is) - how in the world will this be explainable! The girl just got out of a HORRIBLE relationship where the one she trusted, betrayed her and u want her to romance another dude? Is it THAT easy to fall in love (I mean yeah he's gorgeous but.. ) How? Just HOWWW? πŸ˜† They can be friends helping each other out- but LOVE should be the LAST THING on anyone's mind when there's a 2 year old waiting for his mommy to save him.. Just sayin' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†