Sultan's Harem for his Sexy Sirens~ CC#20 *IO* - Page 115

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello My SEXY DEVIL sisters and brothers - this is practicecalm aka Rita, Rajla, kaisi ho?

Guys, I made a post in EBI forum keeping in mind all our discussions from the past few months, some gal comes there and starts attacking me as "spreading negativity" while that was just one post, while I made several posts that were FOR or praising the show or wrote some three one shots...so this time, when I point out some loopholes, she starts attacking me... what sort of alternative universe are we living in that someone stoops so low just to attack another member and to show their love for the show. Argh! save me from GP's
Rita, I am in your topic. Which page is it? I am on page three right now.
Oh, I see it on page four. The post in Hindi. I read your reply too.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by thrower

Hello My SEXY DEVIL sisters and brothers - this is practicecalm aka Rita, Rajla, kaisi ho?

Guys, I made a post in EBI forum keeping in mind all our discussions from the past few months, some gal comes there and starts attacking me as "spreading negativity" while that was just one post, while I made several posts that were FOR or praising the show or wrote some three one shots...so this time, when I point out some loopholes, she starts attacking me... what sort of alternative universe are we living in that someone stoops so low just to attack another member and to show their love for the show. Argh! save me from GP's

Hi Rita...I am fine yaar...How are u?

Don't bother yaar...IF uski thodi na hai...Constructive Criticism is not something that everybody can digest...and some people are kinda obsessed with Shows to the extent that everything happening in their fav show is great.

Likaaa: U hereee, my sistah, missed u

Rajjuu: i am gud hon, how r u? How is ur health? Are u fully recovered?

Hello all Cute and Sexy Sirens.

Good Day and hope all are well and happy.🤗

Happy Ground Hog Day to all.   

The Ground Hog has predicted 6 more weeks of Winter.    Boo- Hoo...
Edited by Dolly-heart - 10 years ago
Happy GH day to u Yo! Canadiano :)

HUGS and may u have a WARMMM DAY love

WOW WOW WOW WOW!! I simply can't stop singing Rajjla's praises ever since I read her POV in that post on EBI, HATS OFF LADY!!! I bow to your superior way of putting across your feedback, so intelligent and erudite ⭐️👏

Hiya Pal, now I see u 😉
Edited by thrower - 10 years ago
Originally posted by thrower

Likaaa: U hereee, my sistah, missed u

Rajjuu: i am gud hon, how r u? How is ur health? Are u fully recovered?

I am fine, there wasn't anything wrong with health, just busy and by the time I got home I just felt like sleeping. Next week is more free, thankfully. 
Awww...u take care Lika, will look forward to ur reentry :D
@ Rita.  I just went and read your post  in EBI.

Great points.   They were many of the same reasons I stopped watching that show.

And after Radha was found I thought it would get better, but more and more bloopers seems to be there.

And you and Rajla are right about Kalavati,  She seems to have become a joke more than a mean and crafty villain. 

Lets hope they get the druthers back and bring the story back before all the fans give up and move on to better things,
@ Liks .  Good to see you Liks.  I know this has been a crazy long Winter and seems to drain us all of energy.

Hope to see you more and stay well.   Or cuddle up and catch up with DAK and Beintehaa.🤗