Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Do you think he has  Dyslexia  πŸ˜† ??? 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
And I agree with you she will not leave and break her promise to her newly found son
who now loves her just as much as she loves him.

And Tanya and Rana can go suck some lemons.πŸ˜†
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think she will be about to take him with her to her village, and Ashuman will try to stop her going with his son along, but they will go, and Ayaan will say you and Tanya wanted to send me to the boarding school anyway, so I'm going in his stroppy way, and Anshuman will let them go, he won't get engaged to Tanya after that, he will break it off with her, but he will try to change himself what he values etc, as Pakhi will leave him with a long lecture to give him a guilt trip. 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

I think she will be about to take him with her to her village, and Ashuman will try to stop her going with his son along, but they will go, and Ayaan will say you and Tanya wanted to send me to the boarding school anyway, so I'm going in his stroppy way, and Anshuman will let them go, he won't get engaged to Tanya after that, he will break it off with her, but he will try to change himself what he values etc, as Pakhi will leave him with a long lecture to give him a guilt trip. 

No matter how Anshuman has to be taught that he cannot treat people like he did Paakhi for just his Dumb Image.   

All good things that Paakhi did for him is going to come back and haunt him and slowly but surely he will come down from his high mountain and beg her to come back.

Waiting to see that for sure.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Avi I just realized we need another thread,  look at the number.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Nafs.. they cannot leave as it's his son too.. And somewhere inside- he DOES want Aayaan to stay close by.. He just doesn't have the brain to REALIZE how much he wants his kid and his wife.. He's in Love with Paakhi but is too scared to let go of Tanya.. So he cannot let them go anywhere! Also, Paakhi is not your typical 'meek' bahu who'll end up leaving her house everytime Anshuman sneezes πŸ˜† Aisaa toh hotaa hai life mein.. And if it was HER fault- then she would have boarded that train to Chittorgarh and left BUT its NOT her fault that her husband is having an affair- why should she stop becoming a wife/ mom? 😳 or back down from her responsibilities of running the house smoothly! Haqq hai usska- and she knows how to take it..😳  
And that fool, Anshuman, has got to receive a serious waala SHOCK TREATMENT from Tanya, to realize what a 🀬 she truly is.. only and only then he'll realize, he's made a HUGE mistake in picking sides πŸ˜† So he can mingle with/ date/ get engaged to Tanya- do whatever- aayega tohh  Pakhi ke paas hee end mein.. oops Honey, I messed up!
Also, since he's VERY image conscious- he should know media can blow this story to epic proportions to make him look like a 'BAD' father and cheating husband.. Business may suffer- No can do.. πŸ˜†
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Avi I just realized we need another thread,  look at the number.

Jo hukum Sarkar πŸ˜†

Dolly-heart thumbnail

You are faster than a speeding bullet.  You are too good.πŸ€—

Thank you for all your hard and prompt work.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Thank u for the kind words but I worked on it earlier, Dolly πŸ˜‰ Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Tumhaari Paakhi: OMG Anshuman slapped Ayaan 😲😑 Who does that? And the principal and those teachers just stood there? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Anshuman is such a FOOL!! 🀒 I thinkkk Tumhaari Paakhi is gonna end in March like they previously said 😭 I'll be SERIOUSLY missing this show πŸ˜• 

Ek Boond Ishq: MJ's lawyer killed.. πŸ˜• Raghu kaaka killed.. Kalavati eexperimenting with her looks...πŸ˜†  MJ finds Radha challte-firrte.. Tara envious of their "frandddship"..😳 aaage barrroohh pleaseee.. chop chop..πŸ₯±

Yeh Hai  Mohabbatein: πŸ˜† Are they gonna fight till one of them ends up in the hospital.. IDK.. πŸ˜† And they are getting married- who does THAT?  It's becoming monotonous now, Ekta ji.. please throw in one of your mindboggling twists anytime and shock us.. πŸ˜†

Avi in EBI... MJ is in his new car and when they see Kalavati block he road and tell them to go the wrong way,  he never checks and just follows.

No traffic anywhere through this whole ride.πŸ˜†

No GPS in the car.  Just simply always fall into Kalavati's trap.  Geez !! 

And inYHM... you are right these two could kill each other before Ruhi gets up for breakfast in the morningπŸ˜†