Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Guys, Britain is playing USA in a Davis cup match now. I know the Superbowl is on, I don't watch american football, are you guys watching, I know Chiks is a sports fan.

Britain are 2 matches up against the USA in the tennis.

Super Bowl is tomorrow Nafs.. I may watch it- it's a 'guy' thing otherwise at my place, so all my cousins are coming over to shout n yell at the TV screen (usually it's me who's doing that) πŸ˜†
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am so happy gurmeet n debina didnt win. Some of their performances were suitable for 18+.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
@Dolly: previous 3 GOTW were fun.. This one, not so much!! Reminds me of 3rd grade.. Used to HATE antonyms, synonyms and plurals.. Nouns.. Adjectives.. Verbs.. Sentences.. Classes- Actually, the WHOLE school overall. πŸ˜†Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shuru ho gayeee. Neighborhood mei mom and me conversation post hona shuruπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gator thumbnail
I added my shraddhanjali too in the post 'VD tweet packup'. πŸ˜†
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gator

I added my shraddhanjali too in the post 'VD tweet packup'. πŸ˜†

Was it " good riddance to bad rubbish". πŸ˜†
gator thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Was it " good riddance to bad rubbish". πŸ˜†

More like excellent paybak. Nautanki showed em whose the boss. Not the actors but the PHπŸ˜‰

JAHHNAVI thumbnail

Tumhaari Paakhi: OMG Anshuman slapped Ayaan 😲😑 Who does that? And the principal and those teachers just stood there? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Anshuman is such a FOOL!! 🀒 I thinkkk Tumhaari Paakhi is gonna end in March like they previously said 😭 I'll be SERIOUSLY missing this show πŸ˜• 

Ek Boond Ishq: MJ's lawyer killed.. πŸ˜• Raghu kaaka killed.. Kalavati eexperimenting with her looks...πŸ˜†  MJ finds Radha challte-firrte.. Tara envious of their "frandddship"..😳 aaage barrroohh pleaseee.. chop chop..πŸ₯±

Yeh Hai  Mohabbatein: πŸ˜† Are they gonna fight till one of them ends up in the hospital.. IDK.. πŸ˜† And they are getting married- who does THAT?  It's becoming monotonous now, Ekta ji.. please throw in one of your mindboggling twists anytime and shock us.. πŸ˜†
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Tumhaari Paakhi: OMG Anshuman slapped Ayaan 😲😑 Who does that? And the principal and those teachers just stood there? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Anshuman is such a FOOL!! 🀒 I thinkkk Tumhaari Paakhi is gonna end in March like they previously said 😭 I'll be SERIOUSLY missing this show πŸ˜• 

Newest dilemma is will Paakhi stay or leave. What do you think she should do ? 

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Newest dilemma is will Paakhi stay or leave. What do you think she should do ? 

πŸ˜† Hmmm.. lemme think, Dolly..

Nope.. She's NOT leaving.. She'll stay there because that's her home too- and she cannot leave her kid behind  for that witch, Tanya, to devour!! Good decision IMO and I hope she won't sulk/ cry/ sing JUDAAI songs while chipkaao-ing herself to a random window!  It is not her problem that Anshuman has a brain of a 5yr old.. If he wants Tanya to be his wife, then he can GLADLY become Mr. Rana's 'ghar-jamaai'.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜•And WTH.. 😲 Is he moving to the Himalayas as well?😳 Ek toh naa isski KOI BHI tweet mujhe aaj tak samajh nai aaii.. πŸ˜† Waise half of them are just "I love u" and "muaaah muaah" but still... πŸ€”
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago