Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

New collage by Iqz.

Knock... Knock...  I told you ... I WILL BE BACK...
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Yes I am still watching DAK.   And they are off on the honeymoon.

SamRAT's tantrums are NOT going to be over this soon.😆

SSM  got caught doing her Nautanki by her hubby and had to let Urmi go on her journey to discover how many more ways can SamRAT be an ASS.😆

I can't understand why any mother would want to sabotage her son's life!  I'm glad she got caught!  Her husband was awesome!! 😆

As much as Sam is an Ass, I myself would have yelled at Urmi for forgetting the tickets.  I mean, how dense is she!  At this rate, you are right, it's going to be a while before Urmi even realizes the issue!  Forget about her getting a spine!  

Just to clarify, I'm not defending Sam's tantrums! 😆

Dolly-heart thumbnail
@Chandni.   Where do you think the CV's are going with this Anu and Ishaan thing??

One thing for sure Anu goes straight to Ishaan with her  " I love you".  Not a shy or naive girl like her sister.  

Has Urmi ever said those words to SamRAT ??
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Good Night Ladies.

Happy Dreams.🤗
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

@Chandni.   Where do you think the CV's are going with this Anu and Ishaan thing??

One thing for sure Anu goes straight to Ishaan with her  " I love you".  Not a shy or naive girl like her sister.  

Has Urmi ever said those words to SamRAT ??

Not sure where they are going with it!  Unless to show what a good guy Ishaan really is.  He could have led Anu on, but flat out told her it was not right.  May be it will come into play when Ishaan is accused of doing something with Urmi.  Just speculating!  

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Nafs: TFS.. I don't know what to say really 😆 but I'll be positive about it... Atleast GPs don't discriminate among the ones they truly hate! 😆 😆 Yupp, EVERYONE and ANYONE gets BASHED, mocked and insulted EQUALLY, people- unless his name is VivianDsena of course 👏 👏

MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
i am liking this new song of Film Gunday "Saiyaan" these days. For the first time, i am liking Arjun Kapoor. P.C is also looking amazing in Indian attire. Promos are quite promising. lets see.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOVFs075C9o[/YOUTUBE]

P.S Gautam hedge and ST will love this movie as their fav instruments Pistol, 4WD ROOFLESS JEEPS, and unbuttoned Men are used in it.😆
Edited by reena544 - 10 years ago
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Why...Why on earth is Pavitra Rishta still On Air?

Oh God I was flipping through the channels Zee repeat telecast of Pavitra Rishta was on...Ughhh there was this Sick Psycho Bastar* ... I feel like throwing up.

It's high time PR and BALH go off air...Come on Ekta you can do better...Waise bhi there is JA and YHM which are doing Fabulously well and a new show is also coming soon.

Purane shows ko hatao...🤢
Edited by rajla - 10 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
By the way from the tweet Rithwik Dhanjani said on 15th January (before the 22nd when we knew Vivian was out of MEIEJ) that he would like to work with Drashti Dhami, I was hoping he would be roped in to do this new Superstar role in MEIEJ. His doing Pavitra Rishta and if Ekta wound up the show it would free him, she will though soon I heard. But I don't think he looks good in all photos, some he does but some he doesn't. 
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Can we have KKK opposite DD???

The guy can act, looks good which means 70 % of the Job is done